11. RFM
12. Jackson
13. Elliott

14. Tolman
15. Fualolo.
16. Martin
17. Lewis.

Haha....got lewis in at the end.
Hopefully Montoya gets a rest, but in all honesty I think he will get selected before Smith.
Just can't have Olive & Montoya defending on the same side.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We should have just started the season as follows.

1. Hoppa
2. Holland (left side) gk
3. Jmoz (left side)
4. Lee (right side)
5. Bmoz (right side)
6. Mbye (right side)
7. Foran (left side)
8. Woods
9. Lichaa
10. Klemmer
11. Jackson (right side) (c)
12. RFM (left side)
13. Tolman just tackle and play big minutes.

14. Brown
15. Danny.F
16. Elliott
17. Preist/ Martin

That would have been our best side and most experienced. Just base the season on def. Only weak link in def would be lee but bmoz outside him will help. Foran maybe as well but he has jmoz. Our roster doesnt have players to score points just base it on def. Lichaa Mbye Hoppa were starting to develop a good combo towards end of last year. If you slipt the twins both egdes would be good in def. Mbye lee and bmoz potent left side. And Foran with RFM would be good also. Kicking game would still be terrible though.
You would have been strung up by the balls here at the start of the season suggesting Hopoate at fullback!!!
With hindsight retaining Lee would have been the best move to help with the attack.
Retaining Lichaa the worst move for the teams attack, seriously why can't he pass???

Last edited:

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Opinion! I waited 26 years for Premiership. Was disappointed twice,1967 and 1979. I wasatBelmore on Saturday and if was to pick a side I would have the fullback from reserve grade at Fullback with young Smith on one one wing Brett on the other. Josh and Hoppa the centres. Holland at 6 and Zac Woolford at 7. Klemmer Licha Woods Rfm Jacko Elliott. Reserves Tolman JMK R Martin Ogden. I read the forum and just cringe at some of the comments about Pay and wonder how many of the so-called experts have ever coached or been in charge of a team whether be in business sport or military. I have and found that it takes time for people to respond and to change them from what they did previously and please don’t come they are professionals as that is harder as I found out in the military. And after watching Saturday’s game I am still a diehard supporter as I have seen worst defeats at Belmore and will not curse or use foul terms to describe anyone currently involved with MY TEAM. And I don’t really care about those who constantly put crap on everyone any anyone. Dog Supporter for life!!!!
@Mr Invisible ban this troll.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How is it the tigers have so many vacancies in their top 30 to sign mbye now farah mid season and they slot in without releasing anyone or having any players off with major injuries?
Why did we fill our top 30 straight away? Doesnt make sense it effectively stops us from doing any mid season buys. Who took sulis place in our top 30? Rookie error from a rookie coach? Or am i missing something?

buldogs1956

Waterboy
Reaction score
Opinion! I waited 26 years for Premiership. Was disappointed twice,1967 and 1979. I wasatBelmore on Saturday and if was to pick a side I would have the fullback from reserve grade at Fullback with young Smith on one one wing Brett on the other. Josh and Hoppa the centres. Holland at 6 and Zac Woolford at 7. Klemmer Licha Woods Rfm Jacko Elliott. Reserves Tolman JMK R Martin Ogden. I read the forum and just cringe at some of the comments about Pay and wonder how many of the so-called experts have ever coached or been in charge of a team whether be in business sport or military. I have and found that it takes time for people to respond and to change them from what they did previously and please don’t come they are professionals as that is harder as I found out in the military. And after watching Saturday’s game I am still a diehard supporter as I have seen worst defeats at Belmore and will not curse or use foul terms to describe anyone currently involved with MY TEAM. And I don’t really care about those who constantly put crap on everyone any anyone. Dog Supporter for life!!!!

buldogs1956

Waterboy
Reaction score
Good on ya mate! I've been a supporter since 1956 and I've seen it all . I love the kennel but the language some kennelers use to describe our coach and players sometimes repulses me . A lot of these guys aren't true supporters just looking for their 15 minutes of fame. Keep the faith brother and we will rise again! Born a Berrie die a doggie

berries67

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good on ya mate! I've been a supporter since 1956 and I've seen it all . I love the kennel but the language some kennelers use to describe our coach and players sometimes repulses me . A lot of these guys aren't true supporters just looking for their 15 minutes of fame. Keep the faith brother and we will rise again! Born a Berrie die a doggie
Very much agree. I would much rather read intelligent discussion or comments than some of the offensive language used by some here. I have seen many ups and downs with this club, and yes this period would be one of our worst, but I could never support another club.

Rd 16 team.
1. Hopoate
2. Bmoz
3. Olive
4. Holland
5. Smith
6. JMK
7. Lewis
8. Klemmer
9. Woolford
10. Woods
11. RFM
12. Jackson
13. Tollman

14. Elliot
15. Martin
16. Toomaga
17. Fualalo

Last edited:

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You would have strung up by the balls here at the start of the season suggesting Hopoate at fullback!!!
With hindsight retaining Lee would have been the best move to help with the attack.
Retaining Lichaa the worst move for the teams attack, seriously why can't he pass???
Lee left on his own accord actually, he wanted to live closer to family. He requested release and got it. I was a fan of his actually

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Nothing worse in this world when fans say other fans arent true supporters......

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lee left on his own accord actually, he wanted to live closer to family. He requested release and got it. I was a fan of his actually
According to NRL 360 we are still playing his contract

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nothing worse in this world when fans say other fans arent true supporters......
Or keyboard warriors that get butthurt and go on a personal tirade when someone has a have a different opinion to theirs

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
01. William Hopoate
02. Brett Morris
03. John Olive
04. Kerrod Holland
05. Reimis Smith
06. Josh Cleeland
07. Lacklan Lewis
08. Aiden Tolman
09. Fa'amanu Brown
10. David Klemmer (vc)
11. Rhyse Martin (k)
12. Raymond Faitala-Mariner
13. Josh Jackson (c)

14. Aaron Woods
15. Renouf To'omaga
16. Asipeli Fine
17. Michael Lichaa

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Holland
Smith
Bmoz
Fine
Olive
Hopoate
Frawley
Woods
Woolford
Klemmer
RFM
Elliott
Jackson

Tolman
Martin
Fualalo
JMK

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
But Hill mentioned him as one of the 5 the club is paying part of their salary this season? Very generous of us if was all his idead!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
But Hill mentioned him as one of the 5 the club is paying part of their salary this season? Very generous of us if was all his idead!
Technically we have paid part of his salary this year he didn't leave till December so we payed a couple of months and a month of Suli's as well and that would have come off the cap but I doubt we would have been paying anything once they left the club.

Last edited:

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think the Dogs were happy for anyone to offer to leave rather than management push players out the door, only reason i know he left for personal reasons was through my mrs, who is best friends with family members of his. He was homesick and wanted to be around his sick grandma or auntie or someone that was really sick in the family

Status
Not open for further replies.