Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Sbs airing all games live for the next 48 hours.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All these people having dramas with optus
I'm yet to have one glitch so far.....
Not sure why, maybe it's just the ones with sports pack having dramas, does anybody here had any issues ?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It's still not going to feel like a World Cup with no Italy, Netherlands or USA in it!

Wahesh

Reaction score
This is the first WC I can remember without the USA in it. I know there have been some they have missed out on since I was born, but this is the first one I can recall without them in it.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's still not going to feel like a World Cup with no Italy, Netherlands or USA in it!
Italy and USA have some of the worst fans (especially USA, they are fuckin retarded).

Wahesh

Reaction score
Italy and USA have some of the worst fans (especially USA, they are fuckin retarded).
So do the poms. Internationally, the pommy fans are probably the worst. Here though, yep, the Italian fans are headaches. I remember the 1998 World Cup, they near tore Norton Street upside down. And in the 2002 WC, the idiots are school wouldn't STFU about how great their team was. I remember our home room teacher was Croatian. The Italian student were giving it to him the day before the Italy v Croatia game saying the were going to beat them etc... (it was a Saturday night from memory). Croatia won 2-1.

Let's just say the following Monday morning made for some very great entertainment :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm Dutch Aussie so it sucks for me not having them there to support. I still got Australia to support though but yeah i'm used to Holland being there usually.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I'm Dutch Aussie so it sucks for me not having them there to support. I still got Australia to support though but yeah i'm used to Holland being there usually.
I remember in 1998 Holland went pretty far. I think the Semi finals. Then only in 2010 they pushed Spain all the way. In fact it could have (most likely SHOULD HAVE) gone to penalties as Spain I'm certain did a hand-ball off a Dutch free kick.

As a Spain fan it's hard for me to say that, but the Dutch were very hard done by in that final.

And to think just 2 World Cups later they're not there is quite extraordinary.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I actually quite enjoy Italian football and their tactical approach to the game.

After seeing Sweden last night absolutely amazed at how much luck played a part at Sweden knocking out Italy.

It's a loss for the footballing purists that Italy aren't there

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember in 1998 Holland went pretty far. I think the Semi finals. Then only in 2010 they pushed Spain all the way. In fact it could have (most likely SHOULD HAVE) gone to penalties as Spain I'm certain did a hand-ball off a Dutch free kick.

As a Spain fan it's hard for me to say that, but the Dutch were very hard done by in that final.

And to think just 2 World Cups later they're not there is quite extraordinary.
I actually attended the 98 WC in France. I was part of a junior academy here which toured Europe.

That WC was one of the best and most exciting tournaments ever with so many class nations and players. Holland lost to Croatia 2-1 in the 3rd place play off, and "surprisingly" both Croatia and Holland got ripped off in their semi final games. Few months ago news was leaked out how France were gifted the WC against Brazil in the final which was 3-0.

I personally am surprised the Dutch have never won a WC considering the class players and teams they have had for decades. Cruyff, Van Basten, Gullit, Rijkaard, Robben, Bergkampt just to name a few.

They have had a great production line of players come through the Ajax Academy which was for years the best youth academy in the world and is still currently one of the best

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All that and they didn't throw in a new phone??
Nup lol wouldn't get a phone with the muppets, live in country nsw, and telstra shits on optus in remoter locations I have found

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Red card already! Fuckkk

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Guaranteed that penalty and red card so early in the game has fucked up a lot of bets

Status
Not open for further replies.