What disappeared in society without people really noticing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Entertaining and somewhat logical TV. What the fuck is this Love Island shit on TV?

I understand that there's been terrible reality TV around for a long time but when the Mrs comes in and turns off my pointless TV to watch this stupid shit. Seriously? What the hell is this shit? There's two ugly women arguing over men. Who gives a fuck? You're ugly.
Bro. I have no idea why I’m watching that trash show. The cringe is so real, the iq is real low, yet I find myself watching it. Maybe without realising my iq is down to their standard? I can’t deal with the ‘men’ going upto the females asking if they have feelings for them and why not and if they see something and how they are manly, I just have lost so much hope in man hence the downfall we’re seeing in civilisation globally. But yeah I am going to watch it tonight. The girls are so ugly and annoying especially tayla and Cassidy, fakest bitches out. I don’t even know why I’m continuing to talk about this.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro. I have no idea why I’m watching that trash show. The cringe is so real, the iq is real low, yet I find myself watching it. Maybe without realising my iq is down to their standard? I can’t deal with the ‘men’ going upto the females asking if they have feelings for them and why not and if they see something and how they are manly, I just have lost so much hope in man hence the downfall we’re seeing in civilisation globally. But yeah I am going to watch it tonight. The girls are so ugly and annoying especially tayla and Cassidy, fakest bitches out. I don’t even know why I’m continuing to talk about this.
You are conditioned bro, just another brainwashed sheep lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You are conditioned bro, just another brainwashed sheep lol
It’s like I’m aware that I’m brainwashed and aware how pathetic the show is but I’m too weak with low iq. It’s not my fault

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Logic and the ability to think outside the box at times, also ingenuity plus the ability to keep to yourself instead of show everything you do on social media...

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They used to be everywhere. Wonder what they did with all the booths lol.

Also rare these days or on the way out:

-video shops. When i was growing up they were the busiest business in most towns.
-newsagents. Now lotto and news is online u dont need them for much. Coles sells the other stuff they sell.
-milk delivery to your house. Yes we used to leave milk bottles and money on the doorstep and nobody stole it!
One of my neighbours has a telephone booth in his back yard.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They are gone.. everyones going mobile and there's no need for voice based landlines really.

Businesses just chuck it over VOIP these days.
I have a land line & NO mobile phone. I'm going to be the only person left on the planet without brain cancer!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I have a land line & NO mobile phone. I'm going to be the only person left on the planet without brain cancer!
That's the thing mate. People who use phones these days mainly use data, not the radiation stuff.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I have been watching the Brit version for years and I love it. It's more entertaining, they have more shit happening then the Aussie version. I watched the Aussie version for 1 week and it was like watching grass grow. So I have never watched it again. I.download the latest Brit episode every morning

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Entertaining and somewhat logical TV. What the fuck is this Love Island shit on TV?

I understand that there's been terrible reality TV around for a long time but when the Mrs comes in and turns off my pointless TV to watch this stupid shit. Seriously? What the hell is this shit? There's two ugly women arguing over men. Who gives a fuck? You're ugly.

The saddest bit is that almost everybody who goes on those romance type shows is just looking for exposure, and the ones who are serious end up splitting not long after the show

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
1.25 lt glass coke bottles I swear coke tasted better out of those bottles

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
1.25 lt glass coke bottles I swear coke tasted better out of those bottles
Maybe they've disappeared in QLD but they're everywhere in Sydney. Speaking of disappearing Coke bottles... I don't see much of the 2 litre ones anymore. Certainly do not see the 3 litre ones either for that matter!

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
These terrible TV shows are a reflection of society. I am all for what I deem brainless entertainment, but at least have some class.

Not sure who is more at fault - society, for cleaning watching and wanting to watch that sh!t - or the media studios for producing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.