Ennis savages Dogs. Questions Mbye release

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
He's wrong about getting rid of Mbye over JJ or Klem regardless of the price they would attract. No-one has backed Mbye more than me until recently and that bloke has had lots of years to prove his worth and simply has not. If some club is stupid enough to offer Mbye top dollar than he can be their problem from now on. JJ and Klem have been the only 2 blokes you could rebuild a team around and that's it. Fuk Ennis, I have defended his opinion but he is now just another media whore!

I think it's in poor taste for anyone who claims to have a personal interest in the Dogs to be laying the boot in right now. We all know things are bad. This guy is trying to further his media career dropping in the boot. Was a whore when playing and is the same in the media. I had little respect for the idiot before and less now.

Last edited:

Matilida

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
mbye does not put his body on the line to save a try. He is not that good end of story.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
When Moses and Reynolds both flop at the Tigers we will be the ones laughing

Ennis is right most of the time but he talks about his buddies as if they were the shining light in a dud team.. when in fact our attacking woes began with those two.. is it any wonder none of the top teams showed any interest?

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mbye is worth 600k. This gunt of a club needs to stop overpaying players. Mbye is the start. Next is woods and Foran

jamesb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ennis is right about the constant block plays, we just do it so mechanically and create no space, we will do it and realise everyone is marked up on and do it anyway. JMK and Frawley are just reserve grade standard end of story they will never be good enough to operate as winning halves in any combination.

Just need a clean out, these guys are too used to playing shit footy together, will never change no matter any amount of new attacking structures or training techniques.

we have none of the basics - no tip ons, no one hitting gaps/running good lines (jackson excluded)

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Ennis is a boofhead. What he’s saying here isn’t exactly wrong, but it isn’t particularly insightful either.

I don’t believe he loves this club at all. If he did, he wouldn’t have sunk the boot in with such reckless and gleeful abandon over the past few years.

He might care about his old club mates, but I don’t think he gives a tin shit about this club. He’s a shark now.

Our spine isn’t up to scratch? Michael Ennis- king of stating the bleeding obvious.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ennis is just a parrot repeating what everyone has been saying for a while now.

Regurgitating obvious and popular views doesn't make you a genius.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Just re-read the article. He wants us to get players in the spine who can score but we shouldn't have let go of his mate Mbye. Last time I checked Mbye was in the spine and we're not scoring a lot of points.

Then he says we should have kept Mbye and got rid of forwards. Like who - his other mate Tolman that no one wants. Eastwood is going anyway. Other than Woods who else is overpaid in the forwards who we could offload.
He actually said Jacko or Klem lol

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Seeing as though we are apparently getting rid of woods, surely hes not suggesting we should have gotten rid of jackson or klemmer to keep mbye
Yes he did!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Most of what he said is true, although clearly Mbye is a buddy of his.
But if I hear one more person say “he loves the club” I’ll lose my fucking shit.
This **** reserves a special kind of hate for the bulldogs. He hasn’t missed a single opportunity to sink the boot in, in 3 years. When he refers to the sharks he says ‘we’ or ‘us’ but when he refers to the bulldogs he says ‘they’ or ‘them’.
Ennis used to be my favorite player, now ?
Fuck that ****. Sick of his head.
And his kids have weird names too!

Who the hell calls their son Randy Wolfe? Or their daughter Koby Fox? Does he have a fetish for wild dogs or something???

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Oh and he asks what the club’s plan is? The new administration has inherited a shitstorm of a situation. If you care, why not give the club time to figure out what the plan is? It’s not easy to formulate a plan in such circumstances, moron.

Also, I was sorry to see Mbye go too but we under no circumstances should have sacrificed our two most committed players for him.

Ennis is a parochial twit.

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yea, there is deff some truth to what he is Saying.. will give him that but he still holding a grudge with the club and don’t think he will ever let it go unless the club reaches out an gives him some type of roll to play!! Maybe that’s what he is looking for, who knows.

Thinks he’s above all an that really annoys me an the respect I used to have for him is no longer there. Pitty really.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Oh and he asks what the club’s plan is? The new administration has inherited a shotsyorm of a situation, if you care, why not give the club time to figure out what the plan is. It’s not easy to formulate a plan in such circumstances, moron.

Also, I was sorry to see Mbye go too but we under no circumstances should have sacrificed our two most vomited players for him.

Ennis is a parochial twit.
"Vomited"

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It's just diabolical lol. Ennis loves saying that.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol, to keep Mbye. And people think he loves and cares about the club.
Mybe is only hungry about his pay packet.
We need good young up & coming players that will bleed blue & white.
Mybe - overhyped!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.