Ennis savages Dogs. Questions Mbye release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Btw Last time I checked MBYE is 5/8 and a halfback as well...

Pay had the option of moving him back there, he could have controlled the team as well as putting in the last tackle kicks too. He could have had bmoz or hoppa at FB in meantime.

I'm sick of hearing Pay had no options in the halves..

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Disgruntled? If he wasn't squeezed out he would have retired without a premiership. He should be thankful, it's not like he's loyal, he played at multiple clubs.
He didn't want to go. He was squeezed out.
How many employers have you had as a matter of interest?
Because "loyalty" in the work place, which was a very real thing when I started work in 1988 is non existent now.
Anyone can have the rugged pulled from under them at any time. Because it's a reality doesn't make it feel any better.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just re-read the article. He wants us to get players in the spine who can score but we shouldn't have let go of his mate Mbye. Last time I checked Mbye was in the spine and we're not scoring a lot of points.

Then he says we should have kept Mbye and got rid of forwards. Like who - his other mate Tolman that no one wants. Eastwood is going anyway. Other than Woods who else is overpaid in the forwards who we could offload.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
True or not he is definitely coming across as a guy who is happy to step on anything and everything as he tries to build his status in the media side of things. He will quickly find that most doors that use to be open to him will be closed.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He didn't want to go. He was squeezed out.
How many employers have you had as a matter of interest?
Because "loyalty" in the work place, which was a very real thing when I started work in 1988 is non existent now.
Anyone can have the rugged pulled from under them at any time. Because it's a reality doesn't make it feel any better.
There's not a whole heap of journeyman that have played at 5 clubs. Generally players that are good or valuable to their clubs are not moved on.

Whilst your question of how many places I've worked is irrelevant other than working for myself I've had 3 employers in 20+ years of work (in different industries).

If I went to another workplace because I wasn't wanted by another employer and achieved something the equivalent of a premiership I'd be stoked. Instead Ennis wants to lay the boot in at every chance.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont think Pay has been given anything to work with really. The coaching staff must be completely crap because game after game we see absolutely nothing in attack.
We now have absolutely nothing to lose for the remainder of the year so just try something different, anything would be at least an effort to change the hopeless play we are dishing up week after week.
How can we go one week nearly beating the ‘top’ team to being flogged by one if the worst teams in the comp?
Change things now or we are just going to die a slow death
True but the team's performances has a lot to do with the players mindset, the disruption caused by Mbye going and Woods been shopped around was the main cause against the Titans

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seeing as though we are apparently getting rid of woods, surely hes not suggesting we should have gotten rid of jackson or klemmer to keep mbye

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck i could have told fox sports that our attack is shit and the defence was putrid. The halves arent up to NRL standard because we don't have any halves up to standard.
Lewis isn't NRL standard and either is Cleeland. Anybody who thinks they are haven't watched ISP.
Our million dollar half is busted beyond repair and our million dollar fullback was more than willing to have a breather out the back.
Our plays are shit because we allow our forwads to hit it up for 5 tackles and follow up with a terrible last play option. When we do shift the ball it looks like under 12s learning how to 'spread it'.
Kicking game is near non existent so forget about putting teams under pressure.
Our defence seems to want to let the attack run to them and when they finally get a hold of the ball carrier, we hold him up with 3 guys in the tackle and allow an offload which creates momentum for the opposition to get a roll on.
The bench is that terrible we start our only rep player off the bench for impact and have a winger on the bench as our utilty.
What else have i missed kennelers
The coaching structure needs to be overhauled, Time to go Grimaldi, Penna,Antonelli & Harry Harris. Nil improvement in skill set, game plan or individual player performance under these 4. Medical staff you’re next !!!!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dogs did him a favour letting him go , so he can win a comp.. he should be forever greatful

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Btw Last time I checked MBYE is 5/8 and a halfback as well...

Pay had the option of moving him back there, he could have controlled the team as well as putting in the last tackle kicks too. He could have had bmoz or hoppa at FB in meantime.

I'm sick of hearing Pay had no options in the halves..
“He could of controlled the team” hahahaha pleeeeasssseee. He’s never done that in his life.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
“He could of controlled the team” hahahaha pleeeeasssseee. He’s never done that in his life.
I agree with ya 100%, that's how sad our situation is and still would be better option than jmk.. Furk it's depressing

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's stated on many occasions,how much he loved he's time at the dogs,he genuinely cares for the place,he's having a little bit of a dig at dean pay , when he said nothing has changed
No gripe from him, he's already got his payback, he beat us at Belmore and won a comp with the sharks.

He's actually genuinely frustrated with the way we have been playing over the last few years. I couldn't of said it better.
Yeh he had a little dig at pay, but it was mostly about our roster, which he got it bang on.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The coaching structure needs to be overhauled, Time to go Grimaldi, Penna,Antonelli & Harry Harris. Nil improvement in skill set, game plan or individual player performance under these 4. Medical staff you’re next !!!!
I loved grimaldi as a player but the boys haven't looked fitter than anyside in a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.