Jacko nailed it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And it's Pays fault that they aren't running better lines how? Oh that's right because he can't coach. I give up. I get it. It's all Pays fault. Let's bring back Des and Dib and the world will be rosey again.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For a bloke that has obvious knowledge of football, your agenda against Dean Pay is borderline insanity.

Do you believe that you would do a better job with what we have?

Who is demanding to be picked from reserves?

You went on and on about To’omaga smashing the door down for first grade selection and he rightly got his shot (albeit he really hasn’t set the world on fire) but who else is demanding to be selected?

I only want what is best for the Bulldogs and have no favourites/agendas. I just want us to succeed.

The reality is that Dean Pay has taken on the worst roster through firsts and seconds in the entire competition. Adding to that he has had to shred players to try and get some kind of wiggle room under a salary cap that has been mismanaged to the point of sabotage.

You gave Pay what, like 5 rounds to start bagging him to the point of obsession. Just because you don’t agree with everything he does, doesn’t make him wrong.

I know you don’t care what I think but I would like you to answer honestly..

Do you think you would have the Team/Club in a better position both on the ladder and leading into next year?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
And it's Pays fault that they aren't running better lines how? Oh that's right because he can't coach. I give up. I get it. It's all Pays fault. Let's bring back Des and Dib and the world will be rosey again.
Yes it is his fault, it's his job to coach the side and he has done a pathetic job

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
For a bloke that has obvious knowledge of football, your agenda against Dean Pay is borderline insanity.

Do you believe that you would do a better job with what we have?

Who is demanding to be picked from reserves?

You went on and on about To’omaga smashing the door down for first grade selection and he rightly got his shot (albeit he really hasn’t set the world on fire) but who else is demanding to be selected?

I only want what is best for the Bulldogs and have no favourites/agendas. I just want us to succeed.

The reality is that Dean Pay has taken on the worst roster through firsts and seconds in the entire competition. Adding to that he has had to shred players to try and get some kind of wiggle room under a salary cap that has been mismanaged to the point of sabotage.

You gave Pay what, like 5 rounds to start bagging him to the point of obsession. Just because you don’t agree with everything he does, doesn’t make him wrong.

I know you don’t care what I think but I would like you to answer honestly..

Do you think you would have the Team/Club in a better position both on the ladder and leading into next year?
The reality is that Derp Pay is incompetent, if you want to ignore that and use excuses then whatever. The bloke has no tactical nous what so ever and has made countless brain dead decisions over and over. Every week i see his face the **** looks so far out of his depth and is almost hard to watch. He has nothing.

I have no agenda against Pay and i only care about the Bulldogs. Pay isn't good for the Bulldogs imo, simple as that.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The reality is that Derp Pay is incompetent, if you want to ignore that and use excuses then whatever. The bloke has no tactical nous what so ever and has made countless brain dead decisions over and over. Every week i see his face the **** looks so far out of his depth and is almost hard to watch. He has nothing.

I have no agenda against Pay and i only care about the Bulldogs. Pay isn't good for the Bulldogs imo, simple as that.
I’m not sure you can say they are excuses rather than legitimate reasons.

If Bellamy came here do you think he would have us challenging for a title this year or would you give him some time to get his own squad together?

I’m in no way comparing the coaching credentials because that would be plain stupid but I am saying that it is quiet obvious that Pay will need to be afforded some time to show us what he has got.

Neither of us know the exact circumstances regarding team selections either. Is he not playing certain players because of the cap/top 30 or other political reasons etc.. who knows?

I know we were vocal on having:

Eastwood dropped- Pay dropped him.

To’omaga selected- Pay selected him.

Lichaa dropped- Pay dropped him.

Martin, Reimis Smith, Tualau etc have all had opportunities this year..

Mbye moved to fullback..

JMK has been playing Hooker/ 5/8

My opinion is that right or wrong at least Pay has been trying things.
The one thing I don’t understand is Holland playing the role he is currently playing and the persistence of Montoya but seem as though we already have a shit squad on top of the Morris brothers missing game time through injury or other, I really don’t know what options we have.. Nobody is bashing the door down for selection.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I’m not sure you can say they are excuses rather than legitimate reasons.

If Bellamy came here do you think he would have us challenging for a title this year or would you give him some time to get his own squad together?

I’m in no way comparing the coaching credentials because that would be plain stupid but I am saying that it is quiet obvious that Pay will need to be afforded some time to show us what he has got.

Neither of us know the exact circumstances regarding team selections either. Is he not playing certain players because of the cap/top 30 or other political reasons etc.. who knows?

I know we were vocal on having:

Eastwood dropped- Pay dropped him.

To’omaga selected- Pay selected him.

Lichaa dropped- Pay dropped him.

Martin, Reimis Smith, Tualau etc have all had opportunities this year..

Mbye moved to fullback..

JMK has been playing Hooker/ 5/8

My opinion is that right or wrong at least Pay has been trying things.
The one thing I don’t understand is Holland playing the role he is currently playing and the persistence of Montoya but seem as though we already have a shit squad on top of the Morris brothers missing game time through injury or other, I really don’t know what options we have.. Nobody is bashing the door down for selection.
What the hell is up with people on here going from one extreme to the other? I never said i expected to challenge for a Premiership and said so during pre season despite most on here thinking we we're a top 8 side lol.

Derp Pay is doing an absolutely awful job, i don't give a shit that he's "trying things", all that tells me is how clueless he is. His lack of tactical nous is a huge worry and and the structures he has implemented are pathetic. And Yes, Bellamy would fucking shit all over Pay. Pay has showed nothing that makes me think "that was good coaching". Simple as that.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some people don’t get it.

The likes of Frawley and JMK just don’t have it. They drop balls, they fuck up passes, they miss tackles because ......... they are shit. Do you think deep down they want to play shit? They are playing for their careers.

The same can be said for half the side. The error was to sign these guys on the dollars they are on. This is checkmate for the club.

JMK is actually one of our best in defence and covers a lot of ground.. Unfortunately he offers sweet fa in any other department.. I don't even know what his actual position is

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some people don’t get it.

The likes of Frawley and JMK just don’t have it. They drop balls, they fuck up passes, they miss tackles because ......... they are shit. Do you think deep down they want to play shit? They are playing for their careers.

The same can be said for half the side. The error was to sign these guys on the dollars they are on. This is checkmate for the club.
Don’t forgot the time Hopoate didn’t want to play on Sundays.
The club has been DES-troyed from within.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I honestly can't figure out Pay, if I tried all I can say is that he doesn't know what to do with the shit he has.

All I know for sure is...

1. Playing Montoya kind of proves he has no fucking idea.

2. Rookie coach + shit players + No money + No game plan = 2nd last thanks to Parra.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
JMK is actually one of our best in defence and covers a lot of ground.. Unfortunately he offers sweet fa in any other department.. I don't even know what his actual position is
May be too early to call but I see him as another Mbye, just a centre who doesn't know what position to play.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In other news RFM made the Kiwis to take on England in Denver

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I wish the Kiwis signed Hasler instead of Maguire

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I wish the Kiwis signed Hasler instead of Maguire
I really doubt des will ever coach again. He exposed himself as the fraud he is.

I'll go far as saying whoever signs him now deserves him.

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I really doubt des will ever coach again. He exposed himself as the fraud he is.

I'll go far as saying whoever signs him now deserves him.
I agree with you.

Though, i wanted to see if the dumbcunt would of called Foran into the team since he brought him over to the Dogs for 3 years the fucken dumbcunt

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Both Martin and RFM break tackles and offload..and for the issue of running lines that's definitely a coaching issue.
You would think a 1st Grade Player, hell an U20s player would know how to run lines.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You would think a 1st Grade Player, hell an U20s player would know how to run lines.
Jackson still can't run a line to save his life. There's obviously an issue with the coaching because the shapes we run are garbage. Bellamy turned Kaufusi from a 20 odd minute bench forward into an elite hole running forward in a single off season. Theres also other players in Hoffman, Harris, Proctor, Stimson, etc that have been on the edges for Storm and they all just run the same lines over and over.

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Jackson still can't run a line to save his life. There's obviously an issue with the coaching because the shapes we run are garbage. Bellamy turned Kaufusi from a 20 odd minute bench forward into an elite hole running forward in a single off season. Theres also other players in Hoffman, Harris, Proctor, Stimson, etc that have been on the edges for Storm and they all just run the same lines over and over.
Its called Cooper Cronk

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Feel for our handful of only good players being dragged down by duds who made it this far and are now dropping off...

Status
Not open for further replies.