Warren Smith is 100% right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mate love your optimistic view, but seriously get out of la la land and smell the roses where watching a funeral and there are no resurection in site.
Well my friend that's the difference between an optimist and a pessimist. We will both go through the same shit except that optimist has a better ride. See you on the other side brother cuz we will swim out of this shit eventually...:smiley:

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan Ginane didn’t miss either today .
Is that the commentator on 104.9? If so he was giving it to us on radio and mostly to Eastwood, he said he looks like he had a pie and wedges at halftime as he kept getting bigger during the game hahaha Gold

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
This year will get worse because Pay is restricted to the nominated top 30 and 70% of our top 30 would never make a top 30 in another club. We just gotta tough it out but the only glimmer for me is our current administration trying to lessen the period of our despair by speeding up player turnover and reducing our cap issue. We will resemble the knights in 2019/20 and start climbing again in 2021. Fucking tough yards for all of us fans to witness the repercussions of previous club management. I hope they never show their faces around this club again.
This is the thing that people continue to forget, everyone bagging Pay, but the bloke has an absolute rabble to work with...

Pay has made some rookie errors no doubt, but he’s trying stuff:

Drop Eastwood - check
Drop Lichaa - check
Give Rhyse Martin his debut - check (then the dumb prick turns up to Training late)
Give Olive his debut - check

Then have your “marquee” player injured and your supposed key back shipped off to another club...

It’s a very tough initiation for a new coach, I’ll give him till next year to make up my mind...

Last edited:

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You can't be serious?Listen to the blokes 13 pressers and you'll hear,the boys tried their best,we need to improve from last week,we are building each week,we are in the games (REALLY?)We bring teams to our level buddy and that's park footy.Are you fucking serious?As a coach he doesn't improve fuck all week to week.Have you seen 1 set play all year?JUST ONE?Have you noticed the squad he picks and positions he plays them in?Have you seen bone jarring defence?The bloke had the whole pre season to put his mark on the team and he dishes this rubbish every week.I get that we don't have a spine BUT we have first grade players in those positions for him to pick from.Players just don't forget to play the game over night at first grade level bud.It's the simple things like ATTITUDE that has me worried about the lack of ability this bloke has as a coach.You all want us to produce our own right?Under Pay's watch,we'll be producing park footballers.Yes maybe the previous mob ended up screwing the club but come on we need to move on from that and look at what Dean Pay is really capable of and that's a big fat nothing.If the current board piss him off this season,I'll be the first to congratulate them but I'll tell you this much.Chris Anderson needs to stop leaking shit to the media about players being shopped around.Leave it all in house and fix this mess up NOW.Not next year or the following year...NOW.Remember they've already lied to its members and supporters.
What do you want them to say, we are shit hasbeens who don't care and are just here collecting a pay cheque?

How do you do a set play with no spine capable of executing one?

The players haven't forgotten how to play, they are playing exactly the same as last year.

You can't coach attitude. Our attitude left with Graham, Reynolds and Kasiano.

I don't know anything about press leaking and I certainly don't feel like I've been lied to. I don't expect the club to tell me everything that goes on behind closed doors. How does telling me help the club? My support for the club is unconditional. If I could get through the previous three years I can certainly handle the next.

Last edited:

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And past there used by date as well. We finished fucken 11th WITH them lol. They would have made fuck all difference this year.

Sack Pay the guy is useless.
Like I said I'm not saying they would've made a difference this year but they would've been better than the crap we replaced them with.

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We played fucking shit against dragons... Lol

They should have scored a few more tries early in the game if it wasn't for their own fuck ups
Yes they did. But France played even worse against Australia. My point still stands.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Des and dib are to blame for the squad no one else.

Raelene was brought in as a yes man, first to des and then to Dib. She's got no league background and was never going to make decisions on which player was right for the club. That was all in des control, they're the terms we signed des under. Then Dib took control and signed foran and woods.

The squad we have all comes down to those two idiots des and dib

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What do you want them to say, we are shit hasbeens who don't care and are just here collecting a pay cheque?

How do you do a set play with no spine capable of executing one?

The players haven't forgotten how to play, they are playing exactly the same as last year.

You can't coach attitude. Our attitude left with Graham, Reynolds and Kasiano.

I don't know anything about press leaking and I certainly don't feel like I've been lied to. I don't expect the club to tell me everything that goes on behind closed doors. How does telling me help the club? My support for the club is unconditional. If I could get through the previous three years I can certainly handle the next.
That last paragraph is one of the better things I’ve read on TK in a long while mate!

Nailed it....

When did we as supporters feel so entitled to understand the minutiae of what’s happening behind closed doors?

How the fuck would a lot of the younger supporters faired when Bullfrog was in charge, he absolutely let nothing out.

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Greg Alexander, Mal Meninga, Michael Ennis & Nathan Hindmarsh summed it up perfectly

You have to feel sorry for the Canterbury Bulldogs, Dean Pay and its supporters. Its baffling why they signed Kieran Foran with his injury history, it really is, and to top it off, they signed him up while they were struggling with the cap.

Nathan Hindmarsh put the bunsen burner on Paul ***** balls, and the little **** eventually gave in when he admitted, "because of Hasler"

To the realist, this year and the next 2 years were going to be disasters. I for one am quiet surprised with this year as I was expecting a lot of floggings, and its been far from it.

Kieran Floporan and Woodzilla should of never been signed up. Woodzilla does not provide more than Graham and Kasiano and Floporan was a lost cause since he left Manly.

Graham & Kasiano should of seen out their contracts this year and we would have almost $1.5m available to use in our spine for 2019 onwards.

Graham would of retired as a Dog and remained at the club, and the morale around the playing group and club would not of dropped off like it has now. Hard for players who have played with their teammates for years to see their teammates especially club captain discarded like a piece of trash.

Reynolds was replaced for a mercenary broken Manly flog which has been an utter fail. Not signing Reynolds on the mega deal he got from the Tigers was the correct call but signing Floporan was a bigger fail which is going to bog us down for the next 3 years now.

Yesterday's drubbing was expected. Did it hurt? Not one bit. The losses against the Broncos, Sharks & Panthers hurt alot more.

We went into yesterday's game with no Josh Morris, Brett Morris pulling out in the last minute along with a FB who couldnt wait to get the fuck out of the club. Add to that a prop who has been bitching and moaning about wanting to play for another club and yesterday's result was written in the stars on friday night

Will it get better? Once the salary cap is back in order and the quality players are back on the market, that will be the telling times

Our juniors are a massive focus which it certainly should be and you wont see the fruits blossoming for another 5 years, but you have to start somewhere

Has Pay made mistakes thus far? Absolutely he has. Have they been detrimental to the results and future outlook of our roster? Absolutely not

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Greg Alexander, Mal Meninga, Michael Ennis & Nathan Hindmarsh summed it up perfectly

You have to feel sorry for the Canterbury Bulldogs, Dean Pay and its supporters. Its baffling why they signed Kieran Foran with his injury history, it really is, and to top it off, they signed him up while they were struggling with the cap.

Nathan Hindmarsh put the bunsen burner on Paul ***** balls, and the little **** eventually gave in when he admitted, "because of Hasler"

To the realist, this year and the next 2 years were going to be disasters. I for one am quiet surprised with this year as I was expecting a lot of floggings, and its been far from it.

Kieran Floporan and Woodzilla should of never been signed up. Woodzilla does not provide more than Graham and Kasiano and Floporan was a lost cause since he left Manly.

Graham & Kasiano should of seen out their contracts this year and we would have almost $1.5m available to use in our spine for 2019 onwards.

Graham would of retired as a Dog and remained at the club, and the morale around the playing group and club would not of dropped off like it has now. Hard for players who have played with their teammates for years to see their teammates especially club captain discarded like a piece of trash.

Reynolds was replaced for a mercenary broken Manly flog which has been an utter fail. Not signing Reynolds on the mega deal he got from the Tigers was the correct call but signing Floporan was a bigger fail which is going to bog us down for the next 3 years now.

Yesterday's drubbing was expected. Did it hurt? Not one bit. The losses against the Broncos, Sharks & Panthers hurt alot more.

We went into yesterday's game with no Josh Morris, Brett Morris pulling out in the last minute along with a FB who couldnt wait to get the fuck out of the club. Add to that a prop who has been bitching and moaning about wanting to play for another club and yesterday's result was written in the stars on friday night

Will it get better? Once the salary cap is back in order and the quality players are back on the market, that will be the telling times

Our juniors are a massive focus which it certainly should be and you wont see the fruits blossoming for another 5 years, but you have to start somewhere

Has Pay made mistakes thus far? Absolutely he has. Have they been detrimental to the results and future outlook of our roster? Absolutely not
Derp Pay is absolutely detrimental to our future.

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Derp Pay is absolutely detrimental to our future.
Mate are you a troll? I don't get how you can reply to a post like that one with that reply unless you are a troll or worse?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mate are you a troll? I don't get how you can reply to a post like that one with that reply unless you are a troll or worse?
I'm just flat out sick of the blind support for Pay, we have become a club full of excuses.

cLEBrity

Mujnoon
Reaction score
The pathetic board and Castle let Hasler brain wash them. The pig Hasler was only looking after him self and his mates pay packets, no interest in the clubs success what so ever, and the board and Dib let him do it, all of them should be banned from the club for life and that Mut Castle should be held accountable and some how she runs a whole sporting code , she is a weak CEO and lets others with less credentials out rule her.
As soon as we started releasing our juniors for Haslers mates our club started to deteriorate.Now they are all set they are laughing at the club. But money doesn't last for ever , these frauds will one day regret what they have done to the club, and whole NRL community wont forget them.
Im a Bulldog for life and will always be here through thick and thin and even now in our darkest hour i will still be wearing our jersey.

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm just flat out sick of the blind support for Pay, we have become a club full of excuses.
Pay received a hospital pass when he accepted this job. Most people find it difficult to judge him until this turmoil with the cap is over. You clearly don't mind kicking him while he's down.
I personally think he needs support as not even a seasoned coach could navigate this shit situation without the kennel roasting him for every loss.
Best thing would be to get someone like gus Gould that can be the sounding board and support him in a new gig. Rookie coach was never going to be a world beater in our current situation. With that in mind I find it hard to put shit on him until all deadwood is gone and we play a roster without players with baggage.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Pay received a hospital pass when he accepted this job. Most people find it difficult to judge him until this turmoil with the cap is over. You clearly don't mind kicking him while he's down.
I personally think he needs support as not even a seasoned coach could navigate this shit situation without the kennel roasting him for every loss.
Best thing would be to get someone like gus Gould that can be the sounding board and support him in a new gig. Rookie coach was never going to be a world beater in our current situation. With that in mind I find it hard to put shit on him until all deadwood is gone and we play a roster without players with baggage.
I never expected him to be a world beater, but i expected him to show some form of coaching ability and so far he has showed nothing. He isn't worth persisting with.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why? Same eople continue to bag our players, former coach, former CEO and former chairman...why can't i bag the bloke that's currently in charge and looks absolutely useless?
Give the bloke some time, if the current cap/player situation is as bad as it is reported, I won't be questioning the coach until the 2020 season.
He may be making panic decisions but we all do under extreme pressure, Done it myself the business I was in.
I would ask would you make a better coach than Pay, and do you know what he has to work with under NRL rules, not to mention giving ISP players time to develop etc.
Those calling for his head a either stupid or not real Bulldog supporters.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Give the bloke some time, if the current cap/player situation is as bad as it is reported, I won't be questioning the coach until the 2020 season.
He may be making panic decisions but we all do under extreme pressure, Done it myself the business I was in.
I would ask would you make a better coach than Pay, and do you know what he has to work with under NRL rules, not to mention giving ISP players time to develop etc.
Those calling for his head a either stupid or not real Bulldog supporters.
2020? Haha fucking bullshit. Derp Pay is incompetent and has no tactical nous yet you want to give him until 2020? Hahaha. Pay is fucking useless, the sooner everyone understands that then the better off we will be.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have a look at the state of the club and its playing roster. Look at the players in our 1,6,7 and 9 jerseys that we wheeled out today.

Pays got absolutely nothing to work with, he's inherited a trainwreck, a remarkably tough gig. I won't be casting any sort of judgement on his coaching abilities until next year.
Diamonds are made under pressure. No matter what the context is Pay should have been able to create something different this year. He has failed. He was brought in to fix one simple thing. to create a More creative style of play. I haven't even seen one decent try being scores. My patients is going with this guy

Status
Not open for further replies.