Crowd numbers tumble as Belmore bites Bulldogs again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
As our onfield performances go from woeful to "beyond pathetic", members are making a clear statement to our club that they are fed up.

Todays "Official" crowd count: 6,874.

and we all know how generous official crowd figures are...

upload_2018-6-16_17-51-7.png

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If it wasn't for the Eid, there would have been shitload more people and crowd would have been 11-13k crowd. And we never draw big crowds v Titans

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
2007 Apr 1st Sydney (ANZ) 14,675
2013 Aug 12th Sydney (ANZ) 10,373
2016 Apr 23rd Sydney (ANZ) 11,450

2007 Jul 20th Gold Coast 15,873
2008 May 16th Gold Coast 22,676
2009 Mar 27th Gold Coast 19,854
2012 Apr 1st Gold Coast 14,344
2014 Sep 7th Gold Coast 12,563
2015 Jun 14th Gold Coast 10,645
2015 Aug 16th Gosford 11,021
2017 Aug 26th Gold Coast 10,884

2009 Jul 17th Brisbane 50,109 (Broncos double header)
2010 Jun 18th Brisbane 42,233 (Broncos double header)
2011 May 27th Brisbane 32,283 (Broncos double header)
2012 May 11th Brisbane 41,273 (Broncos double header)

If it wasn't for the Eid, there would have been shitload more people and crowd would have been 11-13k crowd. And we never draw big crowds v Titans
I don't think it'd account for a 3500 drop in crowd numbers (from lowest crowd).

Apart from Broncos double header, crowds in ANZ are between 10k - 15k, and at Gold Coast 10k - 23k.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
The fans had high hopes for a better season. They have given the Dogs away for 2018 as a joke and an insult to the name of the club. Why would anyone want to pay good money to sit through 80 minutes of anguish and embarrassment? The fans have voted with their feet; and it seems the players couldn't give a shit about winning them back.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wasnt eid on Friday??

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The fans had high hopes for a better season. They have given the Dogs away for 2018 as a joke and an insult to the name of the club. Why would anyone want to pay good money to sit through 80 minutes of anguish and embarrassment? The fans have voted with their feet; and it seems the players couldn't give a shit about winning them back.
Half the crowd left at half time, the other half were hoping for something to turn around but 15 minutes into it I was like 'let's go' let's make a statement at least.

I'm really putting my foot down now for no auto renewal next year, I'm going to make them sell me the product too. No longer a loyal fan

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Wasnt eid on Friday??
Eid is for 3 days from memory. That's how I remember it growing up. Being a sat game at 3pm as.well, most families would be out visiting each other.
None of my cousins went to the game coz of Eid, that's around 30 regular ticket buyers alone and.if you add on bandwagon cousins then add a shitload more.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is to the staff at Belmore yesterday
My son in law twisted his knee on the hill and was in a lot of pain.
A big thanks to security staff and medical for assisting him out of the ground and transporting up to the hospital
Everybody was so helpful,cheers

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The focus should go back to multicultural days , that will save the crowds

A

Alexander the Great

This is to the staff at Belmore yesterday
My son in law twisted his knee on the hill and was in a lot of pain.
A big thanks to security staff and medical for assisting him out of the ground and transporting up to the hospital
Everybody was so helpful,cheers
Compo? They will settle out of court like they did with Des like to useless *****.

DogzPride

Waterboy
Reaction score
I was not only disgusted with the players performance but the overall game day experience. The music, the dog barking (which doesn't even sound like a real dog) drummers who only play one beat, children cheerleaders jumping & flipping around in front of people trying to watch the game (our cheerleaders are about as bad as our team), just so amateur. who ever is in charge of game day music/entertainment should be fired. the whole gameday entertainment is making us looks like fools, its bad enough we have to sit & watch our team play like crap but we need to be bombarded with stupid sound effects & terrible placed BULLDOGS wording put over classic songs, PATHETIC !!!!!

A

Alexander the Great

I was not only disgusted with the players performance but the overall game day experience. The music, the dog barking (which doesn't even sound like a real dog) drummers who only play one beat, children cheerleaders jumping & flipping around in front of people trying to watch the game (our cheerleaders are about as bad as our team), just so Amature. who ever is in charge of game day music/entertainment should be fired. the whole gameday entertainment is making us looks like fools, its bad enough we have to sit & watch our team play like crap but we need to be bombarded with stupid sound effects & terrible placed BULLDOGS wording put over classic songs, PATHETIC !!!!!
All previous board mate.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why waste your time and energy and money on wankers who dont turn up for training?
Saturday afternoons at Belmore watching the footy is one of the best things you can do in life. Even though it was one of the darkest days at Belmore for me in 34 yrs and am still recovering from it I was still happy to be there.

In saying that, extremely disappointed in the half arsed efforts and I let the boys know after the the Tits last try... That's the beauty about Belmore, they can HEAR EVERYTHING!!

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Derp Pay didn't "BrInG tHe MadNeSs"

Status
Not open for further replies.