Warren Smith is 100% right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why bother? You're completely missing my point lol.
No I'm not. I understand your point. I just don't agree with it and your argument with comparing the Australian soccer team to the Bulldogs is not compelling enough for me to change my mind.

Dean Pay's coaching is not our problem. Same as no coach in the world can make The Socceroos world beaters. The only comparison between the 2 is that both have shit squads with hasbeens and rookies.

Don't forget we looked good too last week against st merge, who by your comparisons are equivalent to France in soccer terms. We still lost. Perhaps the Socceroos will get pumped next game also by a lesser team.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No I'm not. I understand your point. I just don't agree with it and your argument with comparing the Australian soccer team to the Bulldogs is not compelling enough for me to change my mind.

Dean Pay's coaching is not our problem. Same as no coach in the world can make The Socceroos world beaters. The only comparison between the 2 is that both have shit squads with hasbeens and rookies.

Don't forget we looked good too last week against st merge, who by your comparisons are equivalent to France in soccer terms. We still lost. Perhaps the Socceroos will get pumped next game also by a lesser team.
Pay's coaching is a problem.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Perhaps. But it's not the main problem.
Still a major problem. People kept banging on about Hasler not having "his" squad and then when he finally built it people then complained about him having "his" squad.

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Still a major problem. People kept banging on about Hasler not having "his" squad and then when he finally built it people then complained about him having "his" squad.
It's not about Pay having his squad. It's about us having a squad. We don't. No coach can change that. Only time and a proactive board can.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently you can't criticise raelene the vicar of dipley cause she's (allegedly) a woman. Well i'm not criticising her cause she's (allegedly) a women. I'm criticising her cause she was a fucking disaster at every level.
You sexist mysogonist chauvanistic p*g..

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Yup.. just watched the France/Socceroos game as well lol.
Well said.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently it’s Des’ fault that whatever side Montoya plays on becomes a turnstile. We were always destined for this once we kept on talking about Bulldogs DNA and all that nonsense.
The previous admin stuffed up the contracts but we have a playing group that has regressed in almost every facet of the game.
This ^^^

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's not about Pay having his squad. It's about us having a squad. We don't. No coach can change that. Only time and a proactive board can.
You can't be serious?Listen to the blokes 13 pressers and you'll hear,the boys tried their best,we need to improve from last week,we are building each week,we are in the games (REALLY?)We bring teams to our level buddy and that's park footy.Are you fucking serious?As a coach he doesn't improve fuck all week to week.Have you seen 1 set play all year?JUST ONE?Have you noticed the squad he picks and positions he plays them in?Have you seen bone jarring defence?The bloke had the whole pre season to put his mark on the team and he dishes this rubbish every week.I get that we don't have a spine BUT we have first grade players in those positions for him to pick from.Players just don't forget to play the game over night at first grade level bud.It's the simple things like ATTITUDE that has me worried about the lack of ability this bloke has as a coach.You all want us to produce our own right?Under Pay's watch,we'll be producing park footballers.Yes maybe the previous mob ended up screwing the club but come on we need to move on from that and look at what Dean Pay is really capable of and that's a big fat nothing.If the current board piss him off this season,I'll be the first to congratulate them but I'll tell you this much.Chris Anderson needs to stop leaking shit to the media about players being shopped around.Leave it all in house and fix this mess up NOW.Not next year or the following year...NOW.Remember they've already lied to its members and supporters.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can't be serious?Listen to the blokes 13 pressers and you'll hear,the boys tried their best,we need to improve from last week,we are building each week,we are in the games (REALLY?)We bring teams to our level buddy and that's park footy.Are you fucking serious?As a coach he doesn't improve fuck all week to week.Have you seen 1 set play all year?JUST ONE?Have you noticed the squad he picks and positions he plays them in?Have you seen bone jarring defence?The bloke had the whole pre season to put his mark on the team and he dishes this rubbish every week.I get that we don't have a spine BUT we have first grade players in those positions for him to pick from.Players just don't forget to play the game over night at first grade level bud.It's the simple things like ATTITUDE that has me worried about the lack of ability this bloke has as a coach.You all want us to produce our own right?Under Pay's watch,we'll be producing park footballers.Yes maybe the previous mob ended up screwing the club but come on we need to move on from that and look at what Dean Pay is really capable of and that's a big fat nothing.If the current board piss him off this season,I'll be the first to congratulate them but I'll tell you this much.Chris Anderson needs to stop leaking shit to the media about players being shopped around.Leave it all in house and fix this mess up NOW.Not next year or the following year...NOW.Remember they've already lied to its members and supporters.

Lol.....youre baccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Listen dibby. Hasler had 6 years and done sweet fuck all. The bogan **** also missed the 8 in hus first season at Manly

Back on your bike

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Listen dibby. Hasler had 6 years and done sweet fuck all. The bogan **** also missed the 8 in hus first season at Manly

Back on your bike
You can't say he did sweet fuck all.Please don't tell me you think Dean Pay can or will do better at our club?Im saying just look at his abilities as a coach so far.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's easier to see from outside looking in... our supporters have lots of emotions and it's hard to accept how our once great club got to this position... I think we're on the right track and will soon see our side back to its glory days... we'll look back on these days as a great lesson and will be stronger for it...
Mate love your optimistic view, but seriously get out of la la land and smell the roses where watching a funeral and there are no resurection in site.

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Back on your bike
Oh and Ive always been here.Just on holidays in Europe brother.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can't say he did sweet fuck all.Please don't tell me you think Dean Pay can or will do better at our club?Im saying just look at his abilities as a coach so far.
Des had 6 years - 50m spent on his salarycoaching staff, toys and dildos - 0 premierships

First year coach at Manly and his team missed the 8

Will Dean Pay do better? I do not know, but ill give you an answer in 6 years time when and if he has the same resources and funds handed to him.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Btw you havent got a clue what Anderson is doing or saying to the media.

Youre just another butt hurt Dib cuzzin who has been relegated straight outta da hood!

Feed your shit to mr dickvisible so he can preach the word of the don

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Des had 6 years - 50m spent on his salarycoaching staff, toys and dildos - 0 premierships

First year coach at Manly and his team missed the 8

Will Dean Pay do better? I do not know, but ill give you an answer in 6 years time when and if he has the same resources and funds handed to him.
So it's des v Pay is it?Do you know much about league?Tell me what you see from Dean Pay that gives you the impression his capable of coaching and will he improve as a coach if the club hands him the war chest to buy players.Step away from the past and the players currently at hand.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The irony is Montoya didn’t have the defensively ineptitude last season under Des

Perhaps second year syndrome

Or Pays defence strategy is shit
He was just as bad last year. the only difference was that the opp were running through Lee before they got to him so he didn't cop the blame from everyone on here. Plus, he's a junior!!!!

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Btw you havent got a clue what Anderson is doing or saying to the media.

Youre just another butt hurt Dib cuzzin who has been relegated straight outta da hood!

Feed your shit to mr dickvisible so he can preach the word of the don
Mate first of all Im not Lebanese and secondly I got my sources in the club.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watch them come our and say but what are they doing now. They are all playing shit.

The point is that they were out best 3 players with regard to attack and were true Bulldogs.
And past there used by date as well. We finished fucken 11th WITH them lol. They would have made fuck all difference this year.

Sack Pay the guy is useless.

Last edited:

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

We played fucking shit against dragons... Lol

They should have scored a few more tries early in the game if it wasn't for their own fuck ups

Status
Not open for further replies.