Too much negativity!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate, like a lot of others I am hurting over that game today and I'm at Bangkok airport waiting to come home. When I get there I'm going straight to a birthday party full of bloody dragons who are going to give it to me all bloody day. The last place I expect to cop another dose of it is on my own fans website. He has been going on for months about the side and how they are going to get flogged every bloody week and instead of pulling his fat head in and feeling good with himself he just has to have another crack. I don't care about the Dib stuff and who backed who. ALL I care about is the club and the team and the last thing I needed to see when I opened the page was some smug little remark.
Last time I came back from bangkok I was hurting too lol. Just kidding man I'm just trying to distract myself from what's going on with the team.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Last time I came back from bangkok I was hurting too lol. Just kidding man I'm just trying to distract myself from what's going on with the team.
The burning feeling goes away after a few days. Trust me.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Rule out Instagram and Facebook (afaik) ... they can't post images on that...

Mr I has made it, once you get a mention on twitter, you are king shit. lol

Be proud Mr I, you earnt it. hahaha
It's probably someone that has been permabanned from here.

Funny thing that idiot doesn't realise...More traffic to the site = more members signing up = more ads displayed = more money for the site owners :D

I might have to have a Liam Neeson Taken moment here....

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Going by some of the comments, most people fucking hate most of the players. So we are in the same boat.
That's what happens when there is no charge to enter. A bit like being a bronco supporter I would imagine.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anyone else posts something like this and it gets deleted. Then you get a private message off Mr I. Why is he allowed to get away with it?
Probably teased when he was a little boy. Last one picked on the footy team etc and now feels the need for power....pathetic really.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We are all waiting for you to answer the very simple questions that have been asked of you in this thread @Mr Invisible , why can't you answer them? Also it is extremely ordinary that you delete threads, delete posts and ban people for doing exactly what you are doing here.
I've been accused or bait posting when I disagreed with him re the board and his bias....is his post here bait posting?

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Seems like some people have lost their humour bone.

People fell right into @Mr Invisible hands.

That is why I was laughing so much at his posts, not only were they funny but people were buying it.

Yeah I know he wanted the old board, but shit happens.

He got most people, hook line & sinker.
So it's humorous to post on your team's website when real supporters of the club who care for the jersey are hurting? That's called being a c...the cheat SOB doesn't even go to games. What a wanker.

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So it's humorous to post on your team's website when real supporters of the club who care for the jersey are hurting? That's called being a c...the cheat SOB doesn't even go to games. What a wanker.
He doesn't go to games because of the drums.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You are paying for letting a woman run the club.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What's your clubs excuse. :tearsofjoy:
Im certain we are cursed Kaz, like seriously, we need a big smoking ceremony at our new ground to get rid of the bad spirits.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Im certain we are cursed Kaz, like seriously, we need a big smoking ceremony at our new ground to get rid of the bad spirits.
Last time there was a 'smoking ceremony' the stadium burnt down. Lol

Leave the matches, lighters etc at home. haha

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah maybe but for Des to get those competition points he was destroying the future of our Club.

Are an extra few places up the table stilI not in the 8 worth it? If you say yes then you have no idea and go support another team.

All this crying and bleating about week to week decisions, you have all lost the plot.

Happy being an also ran? Want to win a premiership?

Hasler, Dib and Castle gambled our future and history for a premiership and lost.

Current admin have sacrificed our present to identify with our proud history and rebuild for our future.

I have more faith in this approach then previous admins approach.

Will Pay end up being the coach to take us to a premiership? Maybe not but he can help develop a culture of working hard. then when we have the right people on the field we will be a champion team. What he has done with Brown, Suli and JMK also reinforces that. Hard work, heart and playing for the team will be rewarded, slacking off and arrogance will not.

We need to take a chill pill and ignore individual game scores in the present. it's all about the future. Yeah it sux but if you are not willing to support the Club through this difficult time, you know what to do.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
yeah maybe but for Des to get those competition points he was destroying the future of our Club.

Are an extra few places up the table stilI not in the 8 worth it? If you say yes then you have no idea and go support another team.

All this crying and bleating about week to week decisions, you have all lost the plot.

Happy being an also ran? Want to win a premiership?

Hasler, Dib and Castle gambled our future and history for a premiership and lost.

Current admin have sacrificed our present to identify with our proud history and rebuild for our future.

I have more faith in this approach then previous admins approach.

Will Pay end up being the coach to take us to a premiership? Maybe not but he can help develop a culture of working hard. then when we have the right people on the field we will be a champion team. What he has done with Brown, Suli and JMK also reinforces that. Hard work, heart and playing for the team will be rewarded, slacking off and arrogance will not.

We need to take a chill pill and ignore individual game scores in the present. it's all about the future. Yeah it sux but if you are not willing to support the Club through this difficult time, you know what to do.
It’s pretty obvious that Des, Dib and Castle left the club in a terrible position..and I for one was glad to see the back of em ..and I fully understand the difficult situation that Pay and the club finds themselves in with the team that he had no say in recruiting..and it’ll take a few years to recover.. But this is beside the point..see the most disappointing factor is not where they are on the ladder or what the margin is on the scoreboard is..it’s the effort on the field..and last Saturday was pretty woeful..and it has shown its self in other games too..and that is something Pay can influence..he can also influence the fundamentals..catching the ball..working hard in defence as a team..this all comes down to attitude and effort..

These guys are First grade footy players..this is bread and butter for em..but they look like they are running around with no idea and no pride in their performance or effort..and that’s the most worrying sign..that Pay is failing at this..

Anyway I don’t think a few seasons coming last or having limited success is going to deter me from supporting the Dogs..pfft..I wanna be here to enjoy the comeback when they rise to the top again..because it makes the success that much more sweet..but one thing I do hope for is effort, and at the moment it’s lacking big time..something that IMHO Pay..as the coach..can heavily influence..and whatever he is doing at the moment he’s not doing it right ..hopefully he will eventually..

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think I should be a mod...

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

MTKGA!

Make
The
Kennel
Great
Again

I will ban travel to other forums and build a wall around the kennel to keep illegal opposition fans out!

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Your actually happy right now that things are bad, your previous mob did all this just remember that!
Did Mr I like the old board?

Hahahahahahaha....I didn’t know that.

Where’s your brain Mr I?

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s pretty obvious that Des, Dib and Castle left the club in a terrible position..and I for one was glad to see the back of em ..and I fully understand the difficult situation that Pay and the club finds themselves in with the team that he had no say in recruiting..and it’ll take a few years to recover.. But this is beside the point..see the most disappointing factor is not where they are on the ladder or what the margin is on the scoreboard is..it’s the effort on the field..and last Saturday was pretty woeful..and it has shown its self in other games too..and that is something Pay can influence..he can also influence the fundamentals..catching the ball..working hard in defence as a team..this all comes down to attitude and effort..

These guys are First grade footy players..this is bread and butter for em..but they look like they are running around with no idea and no pride in their performance or effort..and that’s the most worrying sign..that Pay is failing at this..

Anyway I don’t think a few seasons coming last or having limited success is going to deter me from supporting the Dogs..pfft..I wanna be here to enjoy the comeback when they rise to the top again..because it makes the success that much more sweet..but one thing I do hope for is effort, and at the moment it’s lacking big time..something that IMHO Pay..as the coach..can heavily influence..and whatever he is doing at the moment he’s not doing it right ..hopefully he will eventually..
I think lack of effort from certain players, is partially because of unknown on future.

yes they are professionals but a reduction of effort by 5% makes a heap of difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.