Warren Smith is 100% right

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The one that makes my blood boil is ray dib. Bloke acts like uncle nick but he has no clue.

What’s worse is that he went rogue in the end and put his own interests in front of the club’s. if he really loved the club, he would have sacked des and resigned himself.

Absolute moron of a bloke and shit person.

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This time last year we were still in the market chasing marquee players knowing that our cap was F@CKED!!!! How's that for perspective!!!
Shows how fucked the club was, dumbshits put us 12 months further behind to save there own asses and how did that go ray and des?

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last few years we have relied on our HB James Graham, impact boy Kasiano and Reynolds to pull something out of his ass.

This year we have Frawley, JMK, and the Kiwi Flop in Floporan.

Reynolds, Kasiano & Reynolds were the last pieces that were left and they were given the flick as per the request of the kennel and now these same pork chops are having another cry.

Suck it up bitches and smell your own shit

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Last few years we have relied on our HB James Graham, impact boy Kasiano and Reynolds to pull something out of his ass.

This year we have Frawley, JMK, and the Kiwi Flop in Floporan.

Reynolds, Kasiano & Reynolds were the last pieces that were left and they were given the flick as per the request of the kennel and now these same pork chops are having another cry.

Suck it up bitches and smell your own shit
Watch them come our and say but what are they doing now. They are all playing shit.

The point is that they were out best 3 players with regard to attack and were true Bulldogs.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
These are the consequences of a quick clean out of the roster.

Pros - we clear up our cap space & bring through youth
Cons - it destabilises the playing group & makes the club less attractive to come to in the short term

Des would have done the opposite and kept the playing group stable and happy.

It's two different styles of management, we've gone from one extreme to the other.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why? Same eople continue to bag our players, former coach, former CEO and former chairman...why can't i bag the bloke that's currently in charge and looks absolutely useless?
Again what the fuck do you want him to do? I guess hes not as intelligent as you.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
*puts hand up* I used to absolutely give it to Castle... but those that criticise me quickly forget that.

Heck I got criticised a number of times about having something against woman in positions of power.

I kept saying at the time, I don't have anything against her being female, just about her being fucking hopeless. Rather than get something and act on it, she'd get something and palm it off to someone else. Total paper shuffler.

Fast forward to today, and here we are... I was right.

People reckon I have it in for the new board. I don't (and that's the honest truth)....

I DO disagree with how they are going about things and that has had a knock on effect to the playing group.
I DO have concerns about how unprofessional things are being approached, and that continues to be the case.

All this will impact our ability to recruit in the future, because players will have niggling concerns about their contracts being honoured.

We do need a gigantic reset button, but we don't have that option.

One does have to ponder the question though, if Tweedledee, Tweedledumb, and Tweedledumbest were still in command, would our current situation be worse or better... because at the end of the day the fans really don't give a shit who is running what behind closed doors... all they care about is success on the field.

Currently we are 3 wins from 14 games. This time last year we were 6 wins from 14 games.

Hows that for perspective!
You hypocrite

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The one that makes my blood boil is ray dib. Bloke acts like uncle nick but he has no clue.

What’s worse is that he went rogue in the end and put his own interests in front of the club’s. if he really loved the club, he would have sacked des and resigned himself.

Absolute moron of a bloke and shit person.
Please tell me how he still has a job with the NRL?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What the fuck do you want him to do you sad sack whinger.
He wants him to drop Montoya, put Holland on the wing, play Jackson at lock and play RFM and Martin as edge forwards. Then he wants him to start with Klemmer. We do that we start winning games...lol at some people on here.

But they miss the fact that our spine is shit and can’t kick on the last if their life depended on it. But let’s not worry about that or our cap issues, it’s because Pay is shit.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This year will get worse because Pay is restricted to the nominated top 30 and 70% of our top 30 would never make a top 30 in another club. We just gotta tough it out but the only glimmer for me is our current administration trying to lessen the period of our despair by speeding up player turnover and reducing our cap issue. We will resemble the knights in 2019/20 and start climbing again in 2021. Fucking tough yards for all of us fans to witness the repercussions of previous club management. I hope they never show their faces around this club again.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
*puts hand up* I used to absolutely give it to Castle... but those that criticise me quickly forget that.

Heck I got criticised a number of times about having something against woman in positions of power.

I kept saying at the time, I don't have anything against her being female, just about her being fucking hopeless. Rather than get something and act on it, she'd get something and palm it off to someone else. Total paper shuffler.

Fast forward to today, and here we are... I was right.

People reckon I have it in for the new board. I don't (and that's the honest truth)....

I DO disagree with how they are going about things and that has had a knock on effect to the playing group.
I DO have concerns about how unprofessional things are being approached, and that continues to be the case.

All this will impact our ability to recruit in the future, because players will have niggling concerns about their contracts being honoured.

We do need a gigantic reset button, but we don't have that option.

One does have to ponder the question though, if Tweedledee, Tweedledumb, and Tweedledumbest were still in command, would our current situation be worse or better... because at the end of the day the fans really don't give a shit who is running what behind closed doors... all they care about is success on the field.

Currently we are 3 wins from 14 games. This time last year we were 6 wins from 14 games.

Hows that for perspective!
Can't have success on the field if previous muppets cook the books that much that Frawley and Marshall king are our first choice halfs
Because the bought a busted Foran on stupid money
If ya think Hasler would go better with those 2 at 6-7
Olive and Montoya defending together you have rocks in ya head

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He wants him to drop Montoya, put Holland on the wing, play Jackson at lock and play RFM and Martin as edge forwards. Then he wants him to start with Klemmer. We do that we start winning games...lol at some people on here.

But they miss the fact that our spine is shit and can’t kick on the last if their life depended on it. But let’s not worry about that or our cap issues, it’s because Pay is shit.
Exactly you can move every forward to any position, that ain't going to change the fact that we have a shit 6, 7, 9 and as of now no 1...

Status
Not open for further replies.