Frawley- Get rid of him Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Frawley dropped Lewis in, hoppa at full back Morris twins back and jmk back to hooker

Dogsarnthavingaparty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
he is terrible get rid of him to reserve grade now
I agree frawley is very poor nrl player every week he is useless fuck him off and montoya he is fucked to usless bluggers the whole team excluding a few are blugging

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was being sarcastic but now that you mention it......obviously not tolman but anyone other than frawley, give it to Jackson when in the opposition's 10. Apart from mbye who's now gone he seems to have the best grubber in the team......which is tragic

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
frawley is like the chicken and the egg situation

is he shit because he has low confidence or does he have low confidence because he is shit, which came first?
The egg came first - dinosaurs were laying eggs well before chickens came on the scene. We're playing dinosaurs at present, but we're using sauropods instead of therapods.

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
he is terrible get rid of him to reserve grade now
Reserve grade are you kidding? Just pay him out and piss him off.He might with a bit of luck find a park team to screw up.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And to think we've had the likes of Mortimer, McGrady, Lamb, Polla-Mounter, Sherwin and to a lesser extent even Stuart and Kimmorley represent our club in the last thirty or so years...

We haven't produced a career rep half since Sherwin, since getting Braith or unearthing Thurston who the morons let go to keep Braith... Our halves drought/curse is getting as bad as Parra's with trying to replace Sterling...

But yeah, we have by far the worst halves, fullback and hooker combo in the comp. None are even close to being NRL standard or even starting for any other team.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lewis 7 Foran 6 Hoppa & Holland 1 & 4 or switched.Bmoz back and Smith on other wing

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And Dean Pay will pick the same shit players week in week out...
Im pretty sure that was Frawkeys final run... Then again who do we bring in? Lewis Hahaha Moeeyyyy….

DogfanQld

Waterboy
Reaction score
Dean Pay why the fuck are you continuing to play the most useless player in the whole NRL in Montoya
He’s ruining your reputation sack the useless prick before he destroys your reputation
He’s totally useless

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate he's here next as well.
With a big increase in salary.
For fuck sake we are a fucking rable.
No he’s not is he ? Could of sworn this was his last season on his contract. Well I’m wishing it is.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
No he’s not is he ? Could of sworn this was his last season on his contract. Well I’m wishing it is.
I think so yes.
Someone said there might be an option in the club's favor for the 2nd season.
Hopefully that's correct.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think so yes.
Someone said there might be an option in the club's favor for the 2nd season.
Hopefully that's correct.
Fingers crossed. He’s been horrible for quite some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.