Post match- "I knew it was coming,...their effort wasn't there in training"

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pay was elected cause that fucking worm of a human being, Ray dib, was trying to save his ass.

Reality is, we shoulda got jimmy or some other guy cause pay is nothing but a dumb meat head with no game plan or tactics. If he is lucky he’ll stay through 2 years.

Every call on player selection has been shit. Lichaa (we all got fooled), jmk, this clay priest... everyone he has selected has been a dud. Meaney and cogger are shit.

If I was Anderson id buy Robbie and use him to white ant pay.
Dibs roll of the dice - Pay, Woods, Foran

All came up snake eyes

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay really has to take responsibility for Montoya.
Montoya today was completely lost in defence so too was Olive.
But with Montoya he just does not have the natural talent to do, what he is being asked to do today.

Last edited:

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Their effort wasn't there during training.. Motherfucker what do you get paid for if you don't cut that shit out AT TRAINING.
He said he addressed it, but obviously it didn't work. It's time to drop a MAJOR player to send a message.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
But with Montoya he is just does not have the natural talent to do, what he is being asked today.
I'll definitely agree with this

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But with Montoya he is just does not have the natural talent to do, what he is being asked today.
Absolutely Pay has to take responsibility for Montoya. Damn right. Throw Blake Ferguson on the wing and we are still winning shit

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is first game I can remember where we've been embarrassed. Yes we're shit but our effort has been great all year. This is first where I've questioned it. Too me our coach has the players support watching them put in every week. But after this it looks like it's gone for the year.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fucking lol, how many players defended Hasler? All of them. Pay is fucking shit, rubbish. Needs to fuck off.
Massive difference , because Jacko went out of his way to defend pay ... the reported wasn't even meaning to blame pay, and Jacko jumped down his throat

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Massive difference , because Jacko went out of his way to defend pay ... the reported wasn't even meaning to blame pay, and Jacko jumped down his throat
Lol whatever. Pay is a dud and has been exposed, you will eventually come around.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is first game I can remember where we've been embarrassed. Yes we're shit but our effort has been great all year. This is first where I've questioned it. Too me our coach has the players support watching them put in every week. But after this it looks like it's gone for the year.
Raiders game is up there and the Panthers second time

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol whatever. Pay is a dud and has been exposed, you will eventually come around.
You misunderstand me mate .. I'm not impressed by pay at all at this stage.. but I cannot judge him yet if I'm being fairdinkum.... Anyone without a subjective opinion would feel the same

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But with Montoya he just does not have the natural talent to do, what he is being asked to do today.
Olive looked gassed in the first half and just kept making the wrong decision in defence. I hope it’s Olive and Montoya dropped when the Morris boys return

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You misunderstand me mate .. I'm not impressed by pay at all at this stage.. but I cannot judge him yet if I'm being fairdinkum.... Anyone without a subjective opinion would feel the same
You should judge him, our club is at a critical point right now and we can't afford to mess it up. Pay has shown absolutely nothing as a coach.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The responsiblity of the coach is also to lift team morale when it's down.

To evaluate the teams performance, note the problems, and address them so they don't happen again.

At times I wonder honestly if Pay even watches the game or just spends the 80 minutes playing Farmville and letting Penna and friends fill him in later on.

Dibs roll of the dice - Pay, Woods, Foran

All came up snake eyes
Yeah but if you roll all the dice and come up with all 1's .... that's YAHTZEE!!!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What’s concerning is Pay said the training run was shit and he addressed the team on it

They didn’t take it on board and played worse than they supposedly trained

You hear stories over the years about teams absolutely shit week of training then turn it on game day

Yeah, nah not us

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Had the computer set to the NRL live scores, and realised that there was no point watching a replay when I got home. Had to go past Belmore on the train while the game was still on - couldn't be bothered to even look that way as we went by.
That’s depressing man. I turned it off at halftime. I usually can sit thru all games despite whatever the outcome is. However, it’s simply isn’t worth it anymore

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The responsiblity of the coach is also to lift team morale when it's down.

To evaluate the teams performance, note the problems, and address them so they don't happen again.

At times I wonder honestly if Pay even watches the game or just spends the 80 minutes playing Farmville and letting Penna and friends fill him in later on.

Yeah but if you roll all the dice and come up with all 1's .... that's YAHTZEE!!!
If you have a centre and winger combination getting rolled 4 times in a half by Michael Gordon of all people wouldn’t you hook one when you have a back on the bench?

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought Olive & Frawley were much worse than Montoya today.
Especially Frawley & those missed tackles/5th play options.
Bringing in Lewis isn’t the answer for us, but at least it’s a better option to the current mob we have in the spine.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have a centre and winger combination getting rolled 4 times in a half by Michael Gordon of all people wouldn’t you hook one when you have a back on the bench?
As Mick Ennis said in commentary, Pay should of swapped Hopoate to the other side when it was so obvious that our left side edge was producing horrible defensive misreads.

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
At least with Brenko for his awful defence he'd do some good things in attack, Montoya offers nothing.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
At least with Brenko for his awful defence he'd do some good things in attack, Montoya offers nothing.
Brenko gave Montoya and Olive a bath today

And two finger salute to Pay for moving him on

Status
Not open for further replies.