Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
How many who should we buy/get threads..... That's why it's pinned ..use it people

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got a feeling that Pay really wants Aiden Seizer next year, and his clearing the decks to make room for him.
I believe Seizer still hasn't re signed with Canberra & apparently his missus really wants to get back to Sydney.
When asked early this year about rumours that Seizer was coming at the start of the year Dean Pay responded by saying "Well he's not coming this year".
I think it could be on the cards.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hope you Hipgrave fans just watched that Souths Titans game.. dude fkn sucksss

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
With Api Korisau injured now for Manly, we should try and push Lichaa to Manly before June 30th, and player swap with Hastings (who will be one of a few options Manly have at #9 for coming weeks).

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
With Api Korisau injured now for Manly, we should try and push Lichaa to Manly before June 30th, and player swap with Hastings (who will be one of a few options Manly have at #9 for coming weeks).

Hastings is no better than Lichaa lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Blake Ferguson off contract the end of this season with Roosters.

Definitely worth a crack to replace Mbye or Montoya.

Matilida

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think Jackson Hastings would be worth a shot for the rest of the season. Manly would be glad to get rid of him and he would come cheap. He can run the side way better than what we have at the moment.

He has been through the ringer so he would come here knowing he is on last chance saloon.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Spidey senses are tingling badly with this one.

Don't want a 2 time reject at this club. We have enough of those.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, I just thought I'd throw this old chestnut out there.

It seems that the Broncos have made their intentions clear on where they stand with their head coaching role. They want to move on from Bennett, even if they don't get Bellamy.

Bennett is off contract at the end of 2019.

So, should we consider him in some capacity in 2020.

Over to you....

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
So, I just thought I'd throw this old chestnut out there.
It seems that the Broncos have made their intentions clear on where they stand with their head coaching role. They want to move on from Bennett, even if they don't get Bellamy.
Bennett is off contract at the end of 2019.
So, should we consider him in some capacity in 2020.
Over to you....
Isn't there a staff cap which would stuff us up? Plus I'm not sure he wants to move from Qld again. Made it as far as Kograh before slowly moving back north again.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the main reasons that Dean Pay was appointed Bulldogs coach was because unlike his predecessor he knew the Dogs culture. The Dogs of War.
It’s been an unadulterated failure. Can’t believe he said he saw this performance coming after their ordinary training sessions. He’s lost the playing group IMO.
Wayne Bennett has made it very obvious that he wants to keep coaching after 2019. Conversely the Broncos have made it very clear they don’t want him. The Bulldogs should do whatever it takes to get him to Belmore for one last hurrah.
The Bulldogs should NOT be equal last with a roster that includes 3 forwards that have played origin in the last 12 months and the Morris twins and Hopoate who have also played recently. Bennett despite his age still has an aura about him and will attract players.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Derp Pay is a fucking dud.