Too much negativity!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What do you recommend we have done differently this year that would have made us any better? I'm actually genuinely interested to know.
Literally nothing.

Drop monotya? Who do you swap him with?
Drop frawley? Same thing
etc etc

Even our best players were out of it. Morale is extremely low. They are seeing the club picked apart due to cap issues/letting go of players etc etc.

What we need to do this year is get rid of the problems, re-sign the morris twins, and get young guys some experience.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Gees so many negative posts.... negativity feeds negativity they say.

Des, Dib and Castle ruined our club, they are the reason everything is like it currently is.

We need to be positive... get behind this new breed... the new generation of Bulldogs players and management, because if we sit around with the lights off, there will always be darkness!

I'm just #proudtobeabulldog and my jimmies rustle at the thought that Peter "Bullfrog" Moores proud heritage runs through this club like the Blue and White blood of every supporter.

Stand Proud Doggies Fans!!!!

upload_2018-6-16_18-0-50.png

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Sooo I've received multiple reprimands from Mr I for alleged 'bait posts' and 'troll posts'...

What is this thread classified as? Double standards much..

You're poisoning the kennel with your garbage mate.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We are all waiting for you to answer the very simple questions that have been asked of you in this thread @Mr Invisible , why can't you answer them? Also it is extremely ordinary that you delete threads, delete posts and ban people for doing exactly what you are doing here.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
All hear is the whooshing sounds of the joke going over everyone's heads.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
At least if Des was still coach we could have a ‘F$&k off Des’ thread..that’d be positive!

Dogs of war76

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anyone else posts something like this and it gets deleted. Then you get a private message off Mr I. Why is he allowed to get away with it?
Probably because the bloke is a complete wanker, obviously bullied at school and this is his pay back to society lol
Never seen someone be so wrong about absolutely everything they say, and still have the hide to keep posting
This post wont last long hey invisible you tool

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Your actually happy right now that things are bad, your previous mob did all this just remember that!
That's no excuse to let the side fall away, and accept mediocre as best practice. There is a problem with the attitude of this club, and the players couldn't give a shit about the colours, or the fans. It was shown up big time today, that they are happy to spit in our faces and take the money.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree about the negativity. It all comes from the people who supported the three stooges. They cannot accept that the stooges got beaten by a more popular group.
The new board have a difficult job to undo the terrible mess that was left by the stooges. The results wont happen over night.
The club has to get the books balanced before they can do much. There will unfortunately be victims of the rebuild.
To the negative people.......please accept that the changes had to happen. Get on board and stop trying to derail the progress that has been made.
Negativity rubs off and it really needs to stop.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There is FAR too much negativity on here these days.

People need to embrace the brilliance and expertise of the new management, and realise that everything at the moment is squarely down to Des, Dib, and Hasler.

Every fan needs to stand behind the club and support the fantastic lineup of players we have, and the excellent calls being made by our board at this point in time.

You are such a shit stirrer.

I even found it, in Bulldogs colours.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Whether or not you agree with him there is no need for the personal attack, and you know it deserves to be deleted so it’s a self fulfilling prophecy
Can you tell me when one of his fellow staff members are gonna grow some balls and deal with him?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree about the negativity. It all comes from the people who supported the three stooges. They cannot accept that the stooges got beaten by a more popular group.
The new board have a difficult job to undo the terrible mess that was left by the stooges. The results wont happen over night.
The club has to get the books balanced before they can do much. There will unfortunately be victims of the rebuild.
To the negative people.......please accept that the changes had to happen. Get on board and stop trying to derail the progress that has been made.
Negativity rubs off and it really needs to stop.
It has nothing to do with club politics - it is all about the performance of the team on the field. Most fans couldn't give a hoot about the board makeup; all they want to is to go to a game and come away pleased with the result. The players should not be letting board matters affect their training and commitment. They have a pact with their coach and the fans. That's all that matters.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Also it is extremely ordinary that you delete threads, delete posts and ban people for doing exactly what you are doing here.
See what the mods/admin have to put up with.

So it seems it's OK for posters to troll, abuse, argue etc, but not for a mod to do the same thing.

Mods/Admin virtually have to read every thread/post to make sure everything is running smoothly. For what, NOTHING, it's all voluntarily.

Other forums aren't as tolerant.

No I am not brown nosing, I have been a mod on other forums & it's fucking hard.

It's a no win situation. Either you are too tough or not tough enough.

Go to LU & see what a clusterfuck forum that turned out to be.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
All hear is the whooshing sounds of the joke going over everyone's heads.
If it were a joke then no-one would give a rats. The problem is this plonker has a genuine hatred for the club and masks it by saying stupid things. You don't come onto a fan site and tell the world that we are going to get beat by 50 week after week after week and then put some smart arse comment up when eventually we do play, not as poorly as would make him happy but poorly nonetheless. It's tantamount to standing in St Marys cathedral and pissing on a bible then telling everyone "it was just a joke". Just childish.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If it were a joke then no-one would give a rats. The problem is this plonker has a genuine hatred for the club and masks it by saying stupid things. You don't come onto a fan site and tell the world that we are going to get beat by 50 week after week after week and then put some smart arse comment up when eventually we do play, not as poorly as would make him happy but poorly nonetheless. It's tantamount to standing in St Marys cathedral and pissing on a bible then telling everyone "it was just a joke". Just childish.
Possibly a slight exaggeration.

Status
Not open for further replies.