Frawley- Get rid of him Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we bring players in from outside our nominated top 30. If not then our situation is dire indeed....like DIRE INDEED.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
frawley is like the chicken and the egg situation

is he shit because he has low confidence or does he have low confidence because he is shit, which came first?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Team is fucking trash fuck him off

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
THIS GUY IS FUCKING SHIT. WOLVERINE WANTABE MOTHERFUCKER. PAY SHOULD BE FUCKING SACKED IMMEDIATELY. THANK FUCK MOSES IS GOING.
Wolverine with 2 left feet.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes get rid of him but for who. We already know the NRL top 30 bullshit system, and they'll say we have other players capable of playing in the halves. So it now depends on who Pay promotes in Mbyes place.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You can tell the players had the shits with the halves. Jmk has butter fingers and provided absaloutly nothing like he did previously in the 6 and Frawley just shit himself in all aspects... Olive tackled in the 6th several times and Klemmer kicking it proves the players have had it with our playmakers. If pay wants my respect then he needs to make some decisions. So far I’m seeing a shit version of des coaching our side.
Team is definitely showing frustration with halves especially Klemmer

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Jmk butter fingers fucking shit Frawley is worse than ever he can't kick a fuckin ball can't tackle what does he do at training like seriously.lichaaa oh my god no comment he must bring in Lewis and cleeland in the halfs. And woolford straight to 9 and if he dosnt pay can go get fucked to. His starting to do my fuxkin head in. Oh Montoya he must go as well

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Jmk butter fingers fucking shit Frawley is worse than ever he can't kick a fuckin ball can't tackle what does he do at training like seriously.lichaaa oh my god no comment he must bring in Lewis and cleeland in the halfs. And woolford straight to 9 and if he dosnt pay can go get fucked to. His starting to do my fuxkin head in. Oh Montoya he must go as well
I agree

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Team is definitely showing frustration with halves especially Klemmer
I genuinely feel sorry for players like Klemmer, Jackson and the Morris twins.

Its hard for us to watch, but even harder for them to lay the groundwork only for the halves to fuck it up every time.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Was going to say the same thing he’s got absolutely nothing with the ball. This is the all time worst halves combo in the NRL.
Agreed. Hopefully Mbyes departure opens the door for a half to come into the 30

Status
Not open for further replies.