Too much negativity!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
There is FAR too much negativity on here these days.

People need to embrace the brilliance and expertise of the new management, and realise that everything at the moment is squarely down to Des, Dib, and Hasler.

Every fan needs to stand behind the club and support the fantastic lineup of players we have, and the excellent calls being made by our board at this point in time.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What do you recommend we have done differently this year that would have made us any better? I'm actually genuinely interested to know.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score

People need to embrace the brilliance and expertise of the new management, and realise that everything at the moment is squarely down to Des, Dib, and Hasler.

Every fan needs to stand behind the club and support the fantastic lineup of players we have, and the excellent calls being made by our board at this point in time.
Your actually happy right now that things are bad, your previous mob did all this just remember that!

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Moron. You and your fucking agenda.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its not all bad we scored 10 points.. we just need to hold the opposition to less than 2 trys and we are a chance

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

What about that fat turd of a ceo we had? She gets off like nothing?

pugsley

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why can’t we pay out played like Frawley king and Lichaa just to open up spots in our top 30 by 30/6

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh bullshit. This is the worst the club has been since I have been alive excepting (maybe) 08. We literally couldn't get any established coaches and had to make do with an unwanted assistant. The player list is woeful, the coaching is terrible and there is nothing to look forward to.

Lay the fuckin boot in I say. They deserve it. If we don't hold people accountable in a results driven business then you will get more stale shit.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moron. You and your fucking agenda.
Absolutely! He loves des and dib. I reckon hes apart of dibs family or something.
Not the current boards fault the teams shit or playing shit. Whether deano is the man to get us out of here or not is another question.
Bit im sick of him going on about how much he loves des and dib

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

If you took a break from the site the negativity would lift tenfold. Just saying

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i wish we could travel through alternate universes like the tv show sliders

i would go to the one where dib won the election and enjoy mr invisible in crazy dib protection mode all season and for the next 3 years blaming everything on raelene, i would probably see all sorts of crazy shit like pie charts, essays, consipiracy theories and speculation

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Absolutely! He loves des and dib. I reckon hes apart of dibs family or something.
Not the current boards fault the teams shit or playing shit. Whether deano is the man to get us out of here or not is another question.
Bit im sick of him going on about how much he loves des and dib
Agreed mate. Loves banging on. No doubt i willl be warned in private again.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the current nrl is too paranoid and calculative with all the penalty shots theres no style anymore like a mullins chip and chase from halfway

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Can you explain how things would be any better if your hero dib was still in charge? Everything you see here is from the previous management including the coach, grab ya toys and put em back in the pram please lol

Status
Not open for further replies.