Round 15 - Bulldogs vs Titans - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good call imo, rein chose to grab rfm in an effort to get a penalty as opposed to going for mbye
Definitely. He took a dive when he knew he wouldn't make a tackle. But that's the first time I've seen the video ref make the right decision there. They usually just call it an obstruction.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Montoya? God NO!!
Anthony Don is going to have a field day with this muppet.
Tits by 20+
Knew I was right when I said this on Tuesday and people were saying that it was Sami marking up on him and that we will win......do you still think I'm wrong?

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s the only points we will prob see today against the worst defence team in the comp. we are a disgrace.... usually our defence makes us look better then we are but today without atleast one Morris brothers we look very weak

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You are dickhead of the most epic proportions.

Barracking for the opposing side because in your twisted head you think their is something to prove

You are a very very very very sad little man
If it was a shit call against the Dogs you'd have sand in your vagina..

That's an obstruction any day of the week... pull your head in princess.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone in the crowd take over Pay's halftime talk? I saw Mason there, get him in lol.
Not even kidding if We had Mason as Dogs coach with Reni as assistant coach then we would be premiership winners. We would also get our dogs of war back. PAy is just a pretender. Get lost

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We have a goal kicker on the bench but he can't get a chance over a departing player.

Pay just as stubborn as Des. In a season where nothing is going right he just sticks to the same dud line ups week in week out.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This is the worst opening 40 in a decade
Shouldn't be suprised with Pay as coach. Klemmer starts on the bench because of "impact". Our best backrow is RFM, Martin and Jackson at lock yet he doesn't play Martin. Montoya shifts to the left edge and we leak a shitloaf of tries while Holland sits on the bench to play fucking hooker. No fucking plan, no fucking idea. Fuck sake.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Thats nice wanker
I'm sure you've whinged about the refs fucking us over before now.

It was a bad call.. RFM was in the way and made no attempt to move, denying the Titans player a certain chance to tackle Mbye and prevent a try.

That's a fact.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who's the idiot who said that Klemmer's tackle was like that of Burgess on Sezer? Seriously!

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m not taking the piss here, but the Bulldogs aren’t out of this. It’s the Titans FFS, they are ordinary and will try to protect this lead.
The Dogs need to play with caution to the wind. Score first and the Titans will clock watch.
It ain’t over.

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Frustrating game to watch... Dean should replace this side with nsw cup... not sure how top 30 impacts that but they would sure put in a better effort

Status
Not open for further replies.