Round 15 - Bulldogs vs Titans - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tipped the dogs but thinking i should change it to titans now

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lewis having another good day today, good boot on him.. it’s his time to step into first grade one would think !!!

ajay78

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If you saw the backline without being told it’s the NRL team you’d assume it was the ISP side.
Exactly! None of those players would be playing 1st grade anywhere else except with us.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did i hear wrong or did the commentators say the katoa we have on the wing is the brother of sione katoa from the sharks??

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly! None of those players would be playing 1st grade anywhere else except with us.
And that is Des Rae Rae and Dibs fault.

the more you guys expect from this season the dumber you appear. This year is about doing whatever we can do to improve next year. Expect players that make first grade debut to end up back in ISP to see if they learnt anything from the experience. Pay needs to learn quick where to spend the little money we have.

Think we need to treat this as Reimis debut.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You have that instead of sky?
Yeah bro I got rid of sky last November

I did some copywriting (brand story telling) work for Dragon Box NZ and got a free box

I got 2 now lol

No more monthly subscription to Sky

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should have changed our name to Stevie Wonder.. it'd be clearly more fitting.

Clearly you watch as much Jnr football as you do post.... i.e not much at all..
You are clearly a passionate supporter which we all are! We just all need to channel that passion in the right direction. We need to be supportive of our club (regardless of the blatant stupidity) and we need to be supportive of our new signings. There's no point constantly knocking Meaney when he yet to play a game - despite his flaws, he is a prodiguous talent. Whether that talent translates to a good first grader is a separate issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.