What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
BROCKMIRE!!!!! I cannot emphasise this one enough.

P.S if your wife sits down and watches it, she will call you a child and walk away (It's worth it)

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Thing is this.. Netflix will take it on for a season, it won't rate, and they'll nuke it again.

Speaking of being nuked, SyFy have called it a day with Face Off... I guess after 13 seasons and several all star seasons the talent pool has dried up.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thing is this.. Netflix will take it on for a season, it won't rate, and they'll nuke it again.

Speaking of being nuked, SyFy have called it a day with Face Off... I guess after 13 seasons and several all star seasons the talent pool has dried up.
It rates perfectly fine. Not to mention netflix haven't picked up a series for over 3 years so idk what you're basing it off?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I loved it. It was B Grade and dumb as all buggery, but I loved it. How good was the James Cameron's House episode?
Lol that episode completely caught me off guard. That wolf actor kills me lol Fkn learns navi

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol that episode completely caught me off guard. That wolf actor kills me lol Fkn learns navi
The whole "I love the 80s" thing he did was excellent. And him becoming the Coke addicted chef. Ridiculous but excellent.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The whole "I love the 80s" thing he did was excellent. And him becoming the Coke addicted chef. Ridiculous but excellent.
How the fuck did they come up with that lol. I love when they make something so dumb so serious, it’s like South Park haha.
Anyways black belt James Cameron is on his way.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
UH OH ... Guilty pleasure admission time..

Just started watching the latest season of Jersey Shore Family Vacation.

I was sure I was "over it", and that the latest series wouldn't be a patch on the older one..... I was wrong..

Binge watched first 3 eps last night and will binge the rest till done... LOL

It's like a train wreck, but you can't stop watching it ...

Gilmore Girls? Is that show still running??
Kinda... it's a spin off.

https://www.netflix.com/au/title/80109415

Wahesh

Reaction score
I'm coming towards the end of season 2 of Scorpion. I've been watching 2 episodes every night most nights. I can't believe I've been missing out on something so good for the last 4 years.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Last season aired a year or so ago, but Peep Show is fkn amazing

Wahesh

Reaction score
2 more episodes to go and I'll have reached the end of Scorpion, season 2 (should be tonight). Then 2 more seasons to go.

I can't believe CBS cancelled that show. It was a mixture of action, comedy (Toby lol), technology, and in a sense, family. It had everything.