Who has done more damage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
Lets see what this new board serves up.

The old board made mistakes trying to win a comp and going close.

This board is making mistakes doing what?
Superglueing us to the wooden spoon for the next few years!

Speaking of wooden things. Woods, when your in a hole you don't get rid of one of the few people that can help you get out of it!
Another brilliant decision.
More like catastrophic fuckups , they can all burn , incompetent to say the least

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lets see what this new board serves up.

The old board made mistakes trying to win a comp and going close.

This board is making mistakes doing what?
Superglueing us to the wooden spoon for the next few years!

Speaking of wooden things. Woods, when your in a hole you don't get rid of one of the few people that can help you get out of it!
The board needs to hold its nerve and roll with the punches on this one.
No more blaming the previouse board, this one is on the incumbents.
What a ridiculous comment. How different do you want them to act to get us out of this salary cap mess? What's your solution to this significant problem?

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not gonna judge Raelene Castle until the end of the 2019 season.

We will win 2 NRL premierships by 2019...

So I'll defer my judgment until then :tearsofjoy:
Thank you papa Joe I only watch the kennel for entertainment.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love a good car analogy .. especially when it involves motorsport :grinning:.

Actually I explain most things in my life with car analogies :tearsofjoy:
True just like cars people also need more and more repairs and maintenance as they get older, I can sure vouch for that.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
True just like cars people also need more and more repairs and maintenance as they get older, I can sure vouch for that.
And just like some cars , some peoples (health) are lemons right from the start .. I can vouch for that LOL

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What a ridiculous comment. How different do you want them to act to get us out of this salary cap mess? What's your solution to this significant problem?
I’m not giving a rookie coach a free pass to win wooden spoons to rebuild the squad like Newcastle. That is below us.

I’m not allowing one of our best player, Woods, someone who can help us get out of this hole leave.
Mbye was needed and a good bit of business. This Woods deal is NOT.

Is our cap really that bad now? After selling Mbye.
Is easy to blame the old mob, but that’s not leadership.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lmfao @ racing car anaology.

I also enjoyed the multiple choice at the end, where stealing was an option.

stereotype central!

lol...Yeh stealing....as in Salary cap rorting

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Using your analogy..

The 9 second race car isn't needed at the moment, just a stable and reliable car to get consistent times.

The fans of said race car just want to see it compete consistently regardless how fast it goes. They know the car is certainly capable of good things., and just want the race team to fill them in on the cars future plans.

Those fans realise that speed can come later, and recognise the car does need work.

Instead of being happy with the car competing consistently, the race team decide to give away the fast parts off the 9 second race (Turbo, Engine, and possibly ECU), whilst still expecting it to be reliable and do a 8-9 second pass in 12 months time by replacing those high performance parts with stock factory refurb/seconds.

All the mechanics (and fans) standing by watching are saying "you won't be able to run an 8-9 second pass with that car, it will not work", yet our "race team" thinks they can.

As such many other mechanics (and fans) are now questioning if the race team actually has a clue about race cars at all, simply because the race team leaders father was an expert race leader and race car driver in his day.

That is a far better analogy.

Heck it's almost the story of the Williams F1 team at the moment. Claire Williams taking over from her father the racing team. Lance Stroll under delivering, and Sergei Sirotkin getting a seat because he brings money over talent (like Kubica or say Wehrlien).
You got it covered, that's exactly what's happening lol

Or the story of the chick from Any Given Sunday, taking over from her dad as boss of the club.

I reckon we can make a movie on the dogs.

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fact is this.
The club is in serious trouble.
The last Admin tried to get instant results. Losing Graham for Woods was just the dumbest idea until we got Moses Suli, only to let him go and pay some of his contract at Manly. Fuck me these ***** are dumb.
We now have an Admin that know all the dodgey operators. They want to run the club like the 80's. They want to wipe out anything to do with the last Admin with not a freaking clue how to more forward.
This club needs to look at coaches and support staff that are at the top of there fields. Look at Souths. Rebuilding nicely.
This club is Swiss fucking cheese. Holes everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.