Any Excuses This Week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Spoon battle against another struggler & we're at Belmore

Does the coaching staff have any responsibility in the result this week, or are we still blaming the old board and the old coach if we lose this game..

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Put money on whoever is marking Montoya to score a try anytime during the match

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m blaming who ever wasted a million dollars on the saviour half that’s suppose to get us the win in close games. Oh that’s right we have to spend another million on another suppose superstar half so this guy has help. What a fucking joke.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I’m still blaming the old coach and old board...100 percent. Look at our spine, think about who it was who suggested we sign Foran and the answer to that question should be pretty obvious. The jury is still out on Psy, but he deserves a bit of time given the rabble he has inherited and I’d imagine he’ll be given time.

Having said that, I think we’ll win this week and should register a few wins over the coming weeks. So ft draw and we have been improving. No matter what the cynics say.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Spoon battle against another struggler & we're at Belmore

Does the coaching staff have any responsibility in the result this week, or are we still blaming the old board and the old coach if we lose this game..
No not at all.

It's not like the old board and old coach have had anything to do with the shit we are in.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
We have a destroyed club and a shit team, what other excuse is there?

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No excuses we have to win our team in not that bad I mean really who do tigers have ?? They have no rep stars and we do and they are still better than us even raiders ffs are better than us and who do they have that’s a rep star or a has been it comes back down to how the team is being coached pay is a rookie give him time and let’s hope he comes good

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
- the 3 spooges
- balsa
- floptoya
- Lichaa
- Elliot
- refs

Take your pick....

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yes all the terrible decisions that were made over the past few years magically got erased when a new coach and board came in.

No excuses anymore they should have jumped in their time machine by now, and they should've gone back in time and kept Cooke, fired Lichaa, never bought Foran, never bought Woods, kept Reynolds, kept Graham, kept Kasiano, never bought Trex, never signed Hopaa for no holy days, never signed Eastwood on big money, never signed Tolman on big money, never signed Mbye on big money, bought Mitchell, bought Munster.

It is absolutely the current mobs fault for not using their time machine yet and undoing all those mistakes

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yes all the terrible decisions that were made over the past few years magically got erased when a new coach and board came in.

No excuses anymore they should have jumped in their time machine by now, and they should've gone back in time and kept Cooke, fired Lichaa, never bought Foran, never bought Woods, kept Reynolds, kept Graham, kept Kasiano, never bought Trex, never signed Hopaa for no holy days, never signed Eastwood on big money, never signed Tolman on big money, never signed Mbye on big money, bought Mitchell, bought Munster.

It is absolutely the current mobs fault for not using their time machine yet and undoing all those mistakes
Time travel never even crossed my mind. Great thought!

Status
Not open for further replies.