Round 14 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I had to laugh at the Fox coverage at the end of this match. They ended up going to NRL 360 5 minutes early because they ran out of things to say even though there were 4 of them.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Although I haven't posted in a while, I am still an avid reader of this forum.

I look at your posts sometimes and question where the hell you pull this garbage from.

Kelly Egan is no longer at the Dogs. In fact, he left at the end of 2016 to take on the role of General Manager with the Tigers.

I really would at least try to appear knowledgeable if you are going to comment on your suspicions regarding the inner workings of the club.
Good point but change your name lol Idris who

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
SO watching the game again yeah.... Without a doubt the biggest turning point in the game was the penalty against Frawkey and Elliot on their monster tackle on Dufty which was the biggest of DUMB decisions in yesterdays game.

I don't know if anybody noticed but as the tackle was being made, Kurt Mann put Elliot in a headlock and turned him which turned the whole tackle causing the loss ball.

HOW THE FCUK DO YOU GET A PENALTY FOR THE DRAGONS OUT OF THAT!!!!!!!

It should have either been a penalty for the dogs or a scrum dogs way you corrupted piece of shits!!!!

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unsure as to why Pay has persisted with JMK at hooker tbh. Brown when he was fit was killing it in ISP at hooker. Every game I watched he was getting the forwards rolling down the field, and scoring tries every game. I don’t know why Brown doesn’t start, and JMK off the bench. Yesterday was stupid when Lichaa had to go off early for HIA and fucking Holland who’s a winger was out hooker.

Status
Not open for further replies.