I Feel Sorry for our Forwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Early in the year I was trying to tell kennellers that the forwards aren't the problem.. good to see people are finally getting the picture

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Early in the year I was trying to tell kennellers that the forwards aren't the problem.. good to see people are finally getting the picture
You really believe that?
We are talking about TK!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The play that kills me every time is when lichha slowly passes it to frawley then he does that stupid shit/predictable cross field bomb its all in slow motion

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The play that kills me every time is when lichha slowly passes it to frawley then he does that stupid shit/predictable cross field bomb its all in slow motion
Easy fix!
You pause your Foxtel (cause you know when it's happening as it's soooooo predictable), then fast fwd it to 60x on your remote and you will see it in normal speed.....SIMPLES!!

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes it’s at those times, I think how dumb we are letting cook go

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our forwards I don’t think were ever the problem either... I’ve mentioned it before Woods is prob a dumb lazy prick and costs us penalties etc but they lack creativity to put points on the board highlights these small losses. The halves do not do jack in attack and our attacking structures are 2-3 years to old... we score more points and a simple 2-4 points loss won’t happen. We had plenty of opportunity to score points and never ever looked threatening
Average ONE more try per match...how many more games do we win?
Yet our attack close to the line looks unrehearsed and spur of the moment. The most rehearsed thing was our Hail Mary play on the last tackle of the game when a simple play would have done the trick.

This is INEXCUSABLE for a FIRST GRADE TEAM IN THE TOP COMP IN THE WORLD.

PAY get some fucking help to sort out your attack. It is schoolboy amateurish at BEST half way through the comp.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
At least we can fix our problems & not putting players up for best offers after signing or just re-signing them.
Your club are no better than Politis' cheating scum when it comes to the cap.... bottomless pit of money. Both clubs have been rorting the system for years.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Your club are no better than Politis' cheating scum when it comes to the cap.... bottomless pit of money. Both clubs have been rorting the system for years.
Maybe we have.

Want tips on how to get away with it.

umm

Maybe not guess what the cap will be & then realise it's lower.

Or maybe not upgrade players contracts after he has 2 'great' games, over pay overs for Woods who was over-rated before you signed him or spend overs on a player who is made of plasticine (Foran)

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know Frawley has produced fa for us.. But every time I watch this bloke I get a feeling that he is not trying to overplay his hand.. I'd like to see him challenge the line more and play what he sees.. I know it was only reserves, but when he was with the Raiders he had a fair impact on their performances when they were one of the top teams.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have been saying for a while now, the biggest problem is leadership. We just dont have any. If Woods was staying, he should be Captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.