Round 14 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brown is in the 30 and injured so why can’t Lewis play?

Fk the NRL
Because the NRL say there are other players who can play in the halves still in the top 30 (they are effectively selecting our team of sorts)

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are assuming Pay actually watches our games in the box. Kelly Egan was on field with them before the game, and I suspect might be calling the shots just as much as Dean.
Although I haven't posted in a while, I am still an avid reader of this forum.

I look at your posts sometimes and question where the hell you pull this garbage from.

Kelly Egan is no longer at the Dogs. In fact, he left at the end of 2016 to take on the role of General Manager with the Tigers.

I really would at least try to appear knowledgeable if you are going to comment on your suspicions regarding the inner workings of the club.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are assuming Pay actually watches our games in the box. Kelly Egan was on field with them before the game, and I suspect might be calling the shots just as much as Dean.
Kelly Egan? WTF, he isn't with us any more what you talking about?
Also if you look at most sides warm up their assistant coach is on the ground with them.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Although I haven't posted in a while, I am still an avid reader of this forum.

I look at your posts sometimes and question where the hell you pull this garbage from.

Kelly Egan is no longer at the Dogs. In fact, he left at the end of 2016 to take on the role of General Manager with the Tigers.

I really would at least try to appear knowledgeable if you are going to comment on your suspicions regarding the inner workings of the club.
He also said we get smashed by 40 v Cowboys and St Merge. He has no clue and no credibility.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He had hoppa and jmk and we all know how fast king is back on the inside and only Vaughan chasing.

Anyone with a quarter brain would kick it forward for his players to chase
All true. Did you see Hoppa being pulled back by St George scum? Refs missed it. Blatant penalty. But Montoya was pathetic.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well said mate. My sentiments exactly. I wish these imposters representing our club realise how privileged they are wearing our jersey and holding management positions at our club. I’m sure many do, but every single one of them should and put in 100% effort accordingly
Oh for fuck sake....3 Tries all

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
And when he did Brown dropped the ball cold in each game as soon as he came on the field.
I honestly can't remember him playing more than a couple of mins of one game.

Status
Not open for further replies.