Dean Pay is as useless as Des

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jmk isnt a starting half he is a utility/hooker,we need to give woolford a run with lewis at half with foran when hes back and jmk off the bench

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can u see something all is bulldog fans can’t see . I’ll tell u what’s can see Frawley isn’t even a reserve grade half add Montoya to that reserve grade list probably the worst defending winger out there don’t get me talking about his speed . Jmk is a great defender but is more a utility from the bench . Hoppa is a winger at best the pack is doing ok . Lewis is a must in the half’s with Foran if he is out give cleeland a go as well as time to give Walford a go at hooker . Holland in the centres to replace Montoya hoppa to the wing.
Cleveland is rubbish and I don't think he's in top 30. If he isn't in top 30 he can't be picked.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if we lose this game it’ll be the last game I watch this year. Living in Wollongong this is the game I most look forward too. The team is that shit. Especially hoppa
Still better than last year. How many games have we had this year were the score line has been under 10 points?
I would still rather watch this years team as apposed to Des’ team last year.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sorry I disagree. Yes, Hasler, Dib and Castle really dug us into the ground - stilll can’t believe they got away with such incompetence and governance failures! But - We still have a roster playing every week. Is Pay getting the best out of the team and putting the best players from our roster on the field every week? I think not.
Have you watched the games? We have lost how many games by 8 points or less? How many games have we lost in the last 5 minutes due to dud calls? Was it 3 tries a piece against the competition leaders today? Did we beat Penrith? How many players has he dropped this year compared to Des Who stuck solid with Sherex etc?

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In all seriousness we wont get on deck competitively for 3 to 5 years and by that time players like Klemmer Jackson & Morris twins are past it. Its just so sad what Des & Dib did to this club. In particular Dib is supposed to be a bulldogs supporter but he arse fucked us so hard you have to wonder if he was just a spiteful prick who bought Woods and Foran in a malicious attempt to totally derail this club for years. He even went as far to say he will sit in outer and watch games.....I highly doubt he ever will do that either.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why is he so poor tactically Super Coach?
Because there's not enough logic in the way we play and hasn't been all season. We aren't setting up for anything, we aren't targeting certain areas in the defence, we aren't getting strike players in key positions, off the ball movement is poor, etc. It's just a scrap with Pay.

Today we should have been cutting in behind the ruck and using a change of angles to cut up the dragons, instead we kept running that shitty out the back play. It was a missed opportunity and Pay should have been onto it right from the start. Jackson done it a few times and created momentum but we were never setup to take advantage of it.

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The club needs to get rid of Penna and all of the "Des' leftovers"

Pay needs more help and support. Bring in Potter & Hagan as assistants

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you watched the games? We have lost how many games by 8 points or less? How many games have we lost in the last 5 minutes due to dud calls? Was it 3 tries a piece against the competition leaders today? Did we beat Penrith? How many players has he dropped this year compared to Des Who stuck solid with Sherex etc?
I actually have watched all the games. A question to you - have you seen what position on the ladder we are? We would be equal last if it wasn’t for our bye! Are you happy with how we are playing? all I am saying is we can’t assume that where we are at now is solely because of the mistakes of the past. To think this will give us a false sense of security. We need to objectively assess Dean Pay’s performance as well and not blindly say it’s not his fault and he couldn’t be doing any more with this roster, etc etc.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jmk isnt a starting half he is a utility/hooker,we need to give woolford a run with lewis at half with foran when hes back and jmk off the bench
Hey bud, we can't fit them in our top 30 which is why he won't drop him. If woods or mbye go before June 30 then it's a different story. This issue is not Pays fault. He inherited the mess

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey bud, we can't fit them in our top 30 which is why he won't drop him. If woods or mbye go before June 30 then it's a different story. This issue is not Pays fault. He inherited the mess
Yes I understand this and based on mbye going early which i can see happening

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok you pick a better side. Remember stay in the top 30 and you can't buy anyone coz we don't have cap space. And oh yeah we have to sell a couple more players to stay under the cap. Good luck with that. But if it makes you feel better blame the coach.
Which games are u watching,because anyone in the top 30 can play better than Montoya,you have to ask yourself this question,2 to 3 players in a tackle and opposing player still manages to pass the ball,constantly,but 2nd phase play by opposing teams is killing us,this all comes down to coaching,or lack of

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
JMK can fk back to NSW cup or Ron Massey. I don’t even notice him when he plays because he goes missing. I understand the lack of options. However, Woolford would be great off the bench then eventually take Lichaa’s spot. We must find a way to debut Lewis. Don’t get started on Montoya or Priest...

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Shouldn’t haven’t brought over Priest. A spot to Cleeland or Lewis would of been better for the top 30.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Can we please work out who exactly is in the 30?

How many players have we used.

Ive got....Woods, Elliott, Jmoz, bmoz, mbye, montoya, holland, hoppa, lichaa, Tualau, Faulolo, Eastwood, Priest, olive, Klem, Jackson, JMK, RFM, Tolman, Fine, Brown, Frawley, Martin, Toomaga,

24?

15 forwards and 9 backs.

Have I missed anyone...if not, what is the bs with Lewis mot being able to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.