Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
The stats don’t lie on Montoya
Go see for yourself www.foxleague.com.au

He needs to have a rest in ISP, second year syndrome if I have ever seen a clear example of one it’s him

When J Moz is back then Olive to Montoya wing otherwise Holland will do

Frawley was cabbage today too but I’m guessing you will say so is Thurston lol
Didn't see the game today - I was too bust setting the DCC settings for my new C30T Class loco. Saw the highlights, and was impressed by what I saw.
I've always had a policy of not bagging out players who can play better than I did when I was a junior winger back in the 60s; so I won't start now.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Woods was hard done by. That sort of thing happens 10 times a game and gets overlooked in real time. It was refs and bunker nitpicking and the play had already progressed past that point anyway.

Montoya is an idiot. Comes infield to leave a gaping hole for McDonalds try, costing us 4 points. Then bombs a potential try stepping TOWARDS the sideline with a minute to go, costing us potentially 6 points.

So Montoya costs us anywhere from 4-10 points in the game, Woods 2 because we were hard done by.

NOTE that we have only won ONE close game this season. Most games we have won we have been over 6 points ahead (making it harder for the refs to take the win off us).
Changed your tune from “we will get beat by 40”. cry before the game.You have zero credibility.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Is Montoya really 31? What the fuck? Retire that idiot asap.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What does fukin pay teach Montoya at training. Does he know how to stay on his winger....honestly for heaven sake give someone anyone else a go...and Hopoate....he is not up to it either,,,,we have no pace ..nsw cup standard

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Montoya makes me want to cry. Seriously. A 31 year old married husband and father. Just an insult to bulldogs fans.
The fk?

Lol

He’s 22 bro
Ok I was pretty confused by the above as I thought he was young. I get now he is referring to himself. lol

Anyway he sucks ass and I have no idea how he is still in our team.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Montoya cost us a possible 4/6 points that would of won us the game. (Plus the 6 points in the first half, shout out to my Ice ;) )

Woods cost us the 2 points that lost us the game.

If anyone can't see that, is as stupid as both of them combined.
Nono no.....woods didn’t cost us the game....our inability to score points lost us the game

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I agree we where not meant to get anywhere near them. Klemmer and Jackson should be Fucking proud of how well they carry this squad. There is still some players here that are serviceable. Though fuck me ita frustrating. Montoya constantly makes shit decisions both with and without the ball. He is a massive liability in defence.

As for woods. I know he is a solid player. We all agree he’s not worth his contract, though fuck me: that is the third or fourth game he has fucking cost us dearly.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Settle ladielost by 2 to the NRL’ s no 1 team perspective seems to escape the simple minded
Supporters have had enough because we have lost so many close games as we just can’t fukin nail it

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ok I was pretty confused by the above as I thought he was young. I get now he is referring to himself. lol

Anyway he sucks ass and I have no idea how he is still in our team.
Lol yeah his post was confusing

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is Tolman the only player in our team who puts kick pressure on the opposition?

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone who ever said montoya was better than holland is full of shit

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
MITCH BROWN was even a better winger for us. Montoya is just pfft roflmao

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Woods was hard done by. That sort of thing happens 10 times a game and gets overlooked in real time. It was refs and bunker nitpicking and the play had already progressed past that point anyway.

Montoya is an idiot. Comes infield to leave a gaping hole for McDonalds try, costing us 4 points. Then bombs a potential try stepping TOWARDS the sideline with a minute to go, costing us potentially 6 points.

So Montoya costs us anywhere from 4-10 points in the game, Woods 2 because we were hard done by.

NOTE that we have only won ONE close game this season. Most games we have won we have been over 6 points ahead (making it harder for the refs to take the win off us).
Another tight loss where the opposition played within themselves in the last 20 mins to secure the two points. We showed enough that perhaps Mr I will refrain from predicting 40+ being put on us for a fourth week in a row against Gold Coast?

Last edited by a moderator:

fireclust

Waterboy
Reaction score
I remeber how excited everyone was start of the season, raving about Montoya’s speed.
Fuckin hell, what a let down he’s been.
Being constantly out of position is one thing but that run along the sideline, I never would have expected the idiot to dish that up.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I remeber how excited everyone was start of the season, raving about Montoya’s speed.
Fuckin hell, what a let down he’s been.
Being constantly out of position is one thing but that run along the sideline, I never would have expected the idiot to dish that up.
Can someone find the thread that had people wanting him to be fullback after 5 games

Lol

I can only recall myself and Gotenks rubbishing it at the time

Now pretty much everyone wants him dropped completely

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't see the game today - I was too bust setting the DCC settings for my new C30T Class loco. Saw the highlights, and was impressed by what I saw.
I've always had a policy of not bagging out players who can play better than I did when I was a junior winger back in the 60s; so I won't start now.
U must have been one of those wingers that kept the bench warm for years hey.... begging the coach for a run. Montoya cant play near as good as i could so here it goes. Montoya your a shit footballer and a waste of good oranges.lol

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone find the thread that had people wanting him to be fullback after 5 games

Lol

I can only recall myself and Gotenks rubbishing it at the time

Now pretty much everyone wants him dropped completely
Yeah there all quiet now hey lol. Montoya.......... fuck me dead

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How the hell can Aaron Woods be blamed for costing Canterbury the match today. That is absolute nonsense. I reckon he played ok and has been decent for the majority of 2018.
Front rowers that can offload in traffic are worth their weight in gold. Woods can offload better than most. I’d swap JWH or Napa for Woods in a heartbeat!
The Bulldogs have no forwards that can create second phase play.
Klemmer can’t offload, Tolman is useless. Who offloads ?
Aaron Woods cops a bad rap for everything that goes wrong. Unfortunately the Dogs don’t have a great roster.
When Cronulla sign him, which player will you bring in that’s better ?
Be careful what you wish for.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How the hell can Aaron Woods be blamed for costing Canterbury the match today. That is absolute nonsense. I reckon he played ok and has been decent for the majority of 2018.
Front rowers that can offload in traffic are worth their weight in gold. Woods can offload better than most. I’d swap JWH or Napa for Woods in a heartbeat!
The Bulldogs have no forwards that can create second phase play.
Klemmer can’t offload, Tolman is useless. Who offloads ?
Aaron Woods cops a bad rap for everything that goes wrong. Unfortunately the Dogs don’t have a great roster.
When Cronulla sign him, which player will you bring in that’s better ?
Be careful what you wish for.
Apparently Roosters signed him

Status
Not open for further replies.