Dean Pay is as useless as Des

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikehnz

Waterboy
Reaction score
But.. every fucker on here knows better & said Dean Pay would save us???????

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah but dean said dogs of war. He’s better. Even though he’s doing much much worse with arguably a slightly better team than last years
Slightly better team than last year ... R U taking the piss, I can't really tell.. woods and Foran are far worse than Reynolds and Graham, in terms of contributions

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No coach can win anything with our roster so people need to be patient until we fix this salary cap mess. Stop blaming Pay. It was Hasler, Dib and Castle who fucked us up
Sorry I disagree. Yes, Hasler, Dib and Castle really dug us into the ground - stilll can’t believe they got away with such incompetence and governance failures! But - We still have a roster playing every week. Is Pay getting the best out of the team and putting the best players from our roster on the field every week? I think not.

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Slightly better team than last year ... R U taking the piss, I can't really tell.. woods and Foran are far worse than Reynolds and Graham, in terms of contributions
Sure Woods desire/motivation to compete is questionable, but he’s more of a threat in attack and I wouldn’t give him back for Graham.

Definitely take Reynolds back for Foran. Jeebus.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Sorry I disagree. Yes, Hasler, Dib and Castle really dug us into the ground - stilll can’t believe they got away with such incompetence and governance failures! But - We still have a roster playing every week. Is Pay getting the best out of the team and putting the best players from our roster on the field every week? I think not.
We have the worst roster in the NRL and we are coming 2nd last so we are playing to our potential.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If fucktardtoya plays next week, it will prove that Pay is a dumb **** and shouldn't be coaching.
If Montoya is named next week I think I’ll avoid watching. Every time Montoya gets the ball he gets dominated and the ref calls a surrender tackle. I actually don’t know what he offers? If he wants a back on the bench leave Montoya there and only bring him on if there is an injury

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yet again we lose by 2 is this team a lot better than we all think??? This is the first placed dragons another one we should have won and they scrape in...same against the bunnies, Roosters, Broncos, Tigers, Sharks, panthers... our biggest losses have been 16 to Canberra 18 to roosters 18 to storm these are all top 8 sides our losses except tigers have been to top 8 sides...

The fact is we constantly hear how bad things are yet this team plays at a high level our major issue this year has been shutting games down which I thought Foran was brought here to do...

IMO pay is onto something he seems the type of coach the players want to play for and he knows how to get them up for games, the issue I see is simply his lack of game strategy and management which as a rookie coach in your first year you can understand this team is not far away at all can not fault effort or output as a dogs fan that’s all we can ask for

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yet again we lose by 2 is this team a lot better than we all think??? This is the first placed dragons another one we should have won and they scrape in...same against the bunnies, Roosters, Broncos, Tigers, Sharks, panthers... our biggest losses have been 16 to Canberra 18 to roosters 18 to storm these are all top 8 sides our losses except tigers have been to top 8 sides...

The fact is we constantly hear how bad things are yet this team plays at a high level our major issue this year has been shutting games down which I thought Foran was brought here to do...

IMO pay is onto something he seems the type of coach the players want to play for and he knows how to get them up for games, the issue I see is simply his lack of game strategy and management which as a rookie coach in your first year you can understand this team is not far away at all can not fault effort or output as a dogs fan that’s all we can ask for
We just lack direction without a couple of good quality halves. That’s all it is really

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We have the worst roster in the NRL and we are coming 2nd last so we are playing to our potential.
Same roster you said is top 6 material preseason

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If fucktardtoya plays next week, it will prove that Pay is a dumb **** and shouldn't be coaching.
I don't need anymore proof lol. He is just awful tactically and just can't come up with any meaningful plays. He seems to be doing a decent job with getting the boys up lately ao maybe he just needs a smart assistant to come in and work on the tactical side of the game? Idk, i'm jusy trying to be nice haha.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Whole team is useless like dean and des. FFS can’t watch this.
Then fuck off and support another team. 3 tries all v competition leaders. A dodgy penalty got them downfield then Woods (not Dean Pay) gave away a dumb penalty. Proud of the effort.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
if we lose this game it’ll be the last game I watch this year. Living in Wollongong this is the game I most look forward too. The team is that shit. Especially hoppa
So are the whingers on here

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lichaa was having an awesome game, making inroads and caused the dragons a lot of grief. What does Pay do, takes him off and puts Holland is, how fucking stupid is that.

Priest keeps getting picked and offers nothing
Toomaga gets 15mins and never comes back on
Montoya should have come off and holland at centre
And same team will be picked again and again.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Same roster you said is top 6 material preseason
That was the unrealistic Bulldogs supporter in me. I say that we will make the semis every preseason. I also had wishful thinking that Foran would be back to his 2013 form but that Foran is long gone.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He drops Martin for turning up late to training yet some of these guys go missing every game day!

1. Reinstate Martin for Priest
2. Drop Montoya and put Holland on wing just so he doesn’t come off the fkn bench at hooker!
3. Plead with the fkn NRL to give Lewis a go then drop Frawley
4. Put JMK to the bench

Untamed

Previously wilddog
Reaction score
This is an unskilled team.
Keep klemmer and jackson & the rest can fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.