Round 14 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogre

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
IMO, the two players who costed us the game: Montoya and Frawley.

Montoya should of cut back in while Frawley sucks ass as a number 7.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
MONTOYA IS BIGGEST DUMB FUCK IN RUGBY LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have never seen a bigger moron in my life....he must be the twin of Paul Cariage!!!!!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Never seen a dumber winger in 25 odd years of watching fg
Hand on heart and no word of a lie

This guy is up there with Brett crisp, Gavin Lester, heka nanai, Tim winitana and Andrew Emilio

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If fucktoya plays another minute in FG, is proof enough for me to call Pay a shit **** that needs to be punted.

No FG coach would keep picking that piece of shit unless he was copping head off him on the regular.
Yeah took the worst possible option. Not entirely sure what he was thinking - you would think that if he thought he had the pace, he would’ve gone in and away. That was the game for mine.

Still don’t know why Mbye is taking 5th tackle options. We need him trailing through. If JMK can’t be trusted to kick, then put Jackson at 5/8 because at least he’s trying things on and setting up tries

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if the nrl only gave 2 competition points for a gift penalty in front that cost a team the game, we would be clear competition leaders

referees turn into king petty whenever there is a chance

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Montoya needs to spend the rest of the year in ISP along with Clay Priest.

That fuckwit Priest gave away another fucken dumb penalty infront of the sticks to let St.Merge level the scores up.

Imagine we end up with that nutcase from the Titans next year along with Priest....fml

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The funniest thing happened. I was at the game and as soon as woods got called up for that penalty I said he was lazy.

Then some hero calls me out saying he has the best stats and I don’t watch footy.

Lol. Looks I had the last laugh. Every mistake every lazy fucking move he makes costs us.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Montoya was given a great ball from Floppa and all he had to do was look straight ahead and run hard and fast as he can BUT no the dude decides to get tackled into touch!!! Dude can't defend and can't attack and now looks like he can't even think for himself ... tosser!!!!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Never seen a dumber winger in 25 odd years of watching fg
Hand on heart and no word of a lie

This guy is up there with Brett crisp, Gavin Lester, heka nanai, Tim winitana and Andrew Emilio
paul carige was sort of on the wing in that game

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My mate (Warriors fan) texted me to say ‘Did the Dogs pay Woods 800k to chew gum and give away crucial penalties?

FML

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Let me guess, we lost again?
You sir.... are ..... CORRECT!!!

Cecchin blows a rubbish penalty on Clay Priest for holding the player down Dragons go 16-16. Next chance they get up there blows another penalty (after play has gone past that point) against Woods who was committed to a tackle. Dragons go 18-16 to win.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
ZOMG: It's a member of Montoya's family.
Do you still wanna trade Isaako for Montoya....we will throw in Frawley as well....fuck it, make it Lichaa as well to sweeten up the deal. Hey, three useless ***** for one you don't want! :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.