Yesterday's Hero: Terry Lamb

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Agree. Baa top dog. Turvey and El Masri equal second. I don't think we've ever really replaced the points guarantee El Masri gave us, except perhaps 2012 with Barba.

Speaking of yesterday's heroes, whilst he wouldn't be classed a Bulldogs hero, I'm pretty sure I walked past Darrell 'Tricky' Trindall on Forest Rd, Hurstville this morning. Understandably had on South's shirt and hat with Aboriginal flag on it. For a brief period, he was very good for the Dogs.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The best support player in the game, always following the ball.

Reactions: DT

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His field goal at belmore against Newcastle was superb as well...... only he could have survived such a thing without any drama...Turvey and Baa equal favs for me

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
His field goal at belmore against Newcastle was superb as well...... only he could have survived such a thing without any drama...Turvey and Baa equal favs for me
Well, he and Inglis now

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went to my first GF in 1995 with my Manly loving friend. He took this photo on some disposable camera, such as it was in the day. Baa Baa getting sin binned. I think it was real early in the game from memory.

Attachments

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Literal God of rugby league and Canterbury

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Went to my first GF in 1995 with my Manly loving friend. He took this photo on some disposable camera, such as it was in the day. Baa Baa getting sin binned. I think it was real early in the game from memory.
Yeah first half from memory. I think Manly scored first with a penalty goal after that. Far out... we won 17-4, and Manly never even scored a try. I think we were the only team all season to keep them try-less - that, AFTER losing 26-0 earlier in the year.

Quite remarkable when you think of it.

23 years ago now!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Just had to put this in here:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Would love to hear baa’s opinion on the des/dib era over a beer.
Great memories from a great bulldog

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My favourite bulldogs player of all time followed by Turvey Mortimer. Read the game so well and the way he led the club in 95 after the super league turmoil is one of the greatest wins the club had. Sad that he never coached first grade as at the tigers he had no support
He was the victim of a serious white ant campaign by another former Bulldog player. He won reserve grade Grand Finals and was a very good coach.