Paul Gallen: Sharks would love to have Aaron Woods, but how much are the Bulldogs willing to pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
He wants us to pay 400k so they can buy more peptides.

Who gives a fuck what this drug cheat, washed up bogan **** thinks?
Hey what’s wrong with peptides?
I want some, can we exchange woods for a life time supply of peptides for me?

slydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
this topic doesnt disappoint me as much as how the fuk were paying Graham half he's wage to play for another club and that he didnt want to leave

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Woods was to stay we would get the true value out of him in year 2021, the year he will be playing for a contract.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol.
***** not worth $500k playing for us.
Im definitely not about spending $500k to have him play against us ?

berries67

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don't pay anything for him to play elsewhere. He apparently has let it be known that he wants to leave to play finals which he is unlikely to get at the dogs for a few years, Having said this leaves us with the controlling hand. Let him ask for a release and try his luck on the open market. He should have kept his mouth shut about this. It now gives us something to bargain with. If he stays he needs to lift his game if he wants to play reps again, Klemmer can do it from our club, if he makes the effort he could too.

Last edited:

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The only way I hope they consider paying for him to leave is if the sharks release katoa or another quality outside back for us and even then I’d hope we only chipped in $150k or so... I hate woods with a passion but I would also be interested to see how effective he is if we have a fullback or halves that follow him for offloads. Bmoz is injury prone as fuck but he has a great support game and I’d like to see pay try him at fb for the rest of the year and move mbye to hooker forcing him into the ruck to follow woods

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Roosters have now entered the race to sign Woods. They have quite a bit of money to spare after offloading a host of players last year.
They expect the Bulldogs to subsidise quite a bit of his salary, which is only fair.

Last edited:

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Roosters have now entered the race to sign Woods. They have quite a bit of money to spare after offloading a host of players last year.
The expect the Bulldogs to subsidise quite a bit of his salary, which is only fair.
The best way to avoid disappointment is to not expect anything from anyone

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
They expect the Bulldogs to subsidise quite a bit of his salary, which is only fair.
Will some admin finally ban this troll?

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will some admin finally ban this troll?
Oh poor bugger. Are you still sulking because every thread you post no one gives a rats arse ? It’s too funny. You are the epitome of a poor bugger.
If you read the news, or failing that, get someone to read it to you, you’d of seen that the Roosters are making a play for Woods. No club will pay his future salary , whether it’s the Roosters.Sharks or whoever.
So it’s actually true you halfwit.
I just think you’re jealous of me because I get 100 times more responses than you’ll ever receive. Whenever you start a thread, you struggle to get any comments. Why ?, because you are a boring individual.
The perfect cure for insomnia.
Look , I’m all for helping the misfortunate. Send me a private message and I’ll give you a few tips on how to engage people. Tips on how to create interest in threads. And you know what, I’ll do it for nothing.
I’m here to help.

Last edited:

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So is Woods' salary going to be $1M next week? It seems to be going up & up all the time.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Sharks used to be a rabble .. unfortunately theyve only overtaken us due to better recruitment/retention decision.. they assembled a strong experienced forward pack & they won the comp on the back of a new spine of Maloney Ennis Barba.. before that they couldnt score..

Unless we have a capable replacement for Woods we should not let him go

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Oh poor bugger. Are you still sulking because every thread you post no one gives a rats arse ? It’s too funny. You are the epitome of a poor bugger.
If you read the news, or failing that, get someone to read it to you, you’d of seen that the Roosters are making a play for Woods. No club will pay his future salary , whether it’s the Roosters.Sharks or whoever.
So it’s actually true you halfwit.
I just think you’re jealous of me because I get 100 times more responses than you’ll ever receive. Whenever you start a thread, you struggle to get any comments. Why ?, because you are a boring individual.
The perfect cure for insomnia.
Look , I’m all for helping the misfortunate. Send me a private message and I’ll give you a few tips on how to engage people. Tips on how to create interest in threads. And you know what, I’ll do it for nothing.
I’m here to help.
So some sad pathetic troll who has grown tired of the total number of 3 members and the choke pen wants to dribble. Bud your a clown. You were exposed as a troll long ago. No one gives a shits what you say. Oh and your comment above shows what a clown you are. Your comments show just how clueless you are and how poorly informed you are. You wouldn’t know football from your asshole. Actually the later your no doubt very familiar with nightly like most choker bandwagoners!

Please continue to expose yourself as the utterly dim witted clueless choker fan you are.

IMG_5511.JPGIMG_5510.JPG

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Every club in the NRL would be enquiring about Woods, because you never know what kind of bargain you can get, especially if the other party are as dumb as what the previous board was

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You rely on and repeat too many journalist rubbish. No offence but the sooner you step back and listen to the utter false shit paul kent and the usual hopeless journos you'll see it as 99% made up crap.
I can feed you a couple of rumours now if you want.......
The same journos were reporting we needed 16 players with only 500k left in the cap were the same people writing that we were about to sign sezer, austin the next day

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So some sad pathetic troll who has grown tired of the total number of 3 members and the choke pen wants to dribble. Bud your a clown. You were exposed as a troll long ago. No one gives a shits what you say. Oh and your comment above shows what a clown you are. Your comments show just how clueless you are and how poorly informed you are. You wouldn’t know football from your asshole. Actually the later your no doubt very familiar with nightly like most choker bandwagoners!

Please continue to expose yourself as the utterly dim witted clueless choker fan you are.

View attachment 6140View attachment 6141
All you’ve got is to refer to the Chook Pen you turd.
Let’s compare likes and reactions to comments moron.
You are an embarrassment. You love the troll line cause that’s all you’ve got. I crushed you yet again.
You’re the bore. Every thread you’ve started goes on the second page within one day. It’s hilarious.
If you still need tips on social media, I’ll help your sorry arse.
I do feel sorry for you , I really do.
You’re confidence is shot. After a thread you created a few months back that got 4 responses, you’ve crawled back in your hole.
It’s sad pal. Hang in their champ.
Don’t be frightened to post comments. There are people on this site that need a good nights sleep !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.