Round 14 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
this should be the team against the Dragons..

1. Holland (GK)
2. Bmoz
3. Olive
4. Hoppa
5. R. Smith (sink or swim)
6. Frawley
7. L.Lewis
8. Woods
9. JMK
10. Klemmer

11. RFM
12. Martin
13. Jackson

14. Mbye (for his versatility)
15. To’omaga
16. Tolman
17. J. Oknubor (or any of the younger fwds that need first grade experience asap)

Elliot no
Lichaa no
Preist no

Put in Okunbor if you are playing touch footy only.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are not going to win fullstop.

The CLUB needs to keep fans interested. In a shit season, the only way they are going to do that is blood rookies and give hope to the future...

But no. We are playing the same bullshit. Going to lose the same game with a handful of players that arnt even going to be here next season.
JMK, toomaga, martin, olive, tualau have all been given a run this year. Don't really see the point in chucking other guys in who aren't even in contention for spots next year.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put in Okunbor if you are playing touch footy only.
Bugger hey. They say he is being groomed for first grade and he looked great in the trials. I haven't watched a lot of cup footy to notice his D. He missed a tackle in last weeks highlight package that lead to a try.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Some of his decisions are just absolutely ridiculous. Imagine relegating Martin to the bench to start Elliott and then shifting Jackson back to the edge. The fuck is wrong with this ****? Can't believe we're stuck with this dud.
So u know that's how they are going to start??
Everyone wants him to try new players, He has tried more in 12 weeks than Des did in 3 years.
You know ISP isn't setting the world on fire also. We just don't have the cattle.
We all get it you don't rate Pay but mate it's becoming boring. It's at the same point as your hate for Reynolds previously.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Season not over for bulldogs win three in a row can put us in top 8
Our season was over before round 1 and it we wont be in it for at least a few more years .
We got fucked hard and need to get through a lot of shit before we can be remotely competitive. Get ready for a rocky few years

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Some of his decisions are just absolutely ridiculous. Imagine relegating Martin to the bench to start Elliott and then shifting Jackson back to the edge. The fuck is wrong with this ****? Can't believe we're stuck with this dud.
yep i was depressed when i saw the changes on my phone today... ruined my lunch break and the rest of my day lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So u know that's how they are going to start??
Everyone wants him to try new players, He has tried more in 12 weeks than Des did in 3 years.
You know ISP isn't setting the world on fire also. We just don't have the cattle.
We all get it you don't rate Pay but mate it's becoming boring. It's at the same point as your hate for Reynolds previously.
True, he will bench Klemmer before kickoff. Masterstroke.

This bloke is trash, just an awful coach with no fucking idea. I'll hound this gronk for as long as he's coach and continues to make these brain dead calls.

And "everyone"? Huh. The fucking Kennel wants players dropped every match, it's ridiculous. I don't want him dropping every bloke possible while promoting every one possible, i want him to make smart choices and not all this idiotic chopping and changing that he's currently doing.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score

This bloke is trash, just an awful coach with no fucking idea. I'll hound this gronk for as long as he's coach and continues to make these brain dead calls.

And "everyone"? Huh. The fucking Kennel wants players dropped every match, it's ridiculous. I don't want him dropping every bloke possible while promoting every one possible, i want him to make smart choices and not all this idiotic chopping and changing that he's currently doing.
Just wondering if you rate Chris Anderson as a coach ??

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bs Foran is out because of a lame toe injury. I reckon he got dropped and thank god for that

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will repeat again. ...Lewis is NOT a contracted player along with Cleeland and Woodford.Only reason Lewis names on extended bench is the club asked NRL for permission to play him as Foran is injured..Answer was no as JMK has played in the halves. Take this as gospel. Cheers
Correct! People can say this player and that player should be half back but don't know shit about the top 30 and who we can and who we can't fit under the cap.

No matter who Pay puts in people will be pissed off. We are stuck in a bad situation so we have to accept whoever plays there.

Holland in the halves...hint hint.

Reactions: GDR

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still want him to teach lewis a thing or two.. Can't deny the guys experience.
Teach him what? Floporan has never had a kicking game, passing game or organisational mind. All he has done was run at the line.

Why the fuck would Lachlan Lewis want to be taught a thing or two by Floporan when his uncle is Wally Lewis.

King can teach Lachlan more over skype than Flops can in person

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Ok. Ok coach in your opinion what are the smart choices that Pay should make. I dislike Montoya and he should go. What would you recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.