Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Great talent when he first came onto the scene. Loved his late step and short passing into the line. I would certainly take him on the cheap and have him for ISP with Wakeham his 7 next season. With enough incentive and hard work he could be a bargain buy

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you think tackling/defense is not important at all....sure...why not.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great skill and when in form could be a top shelf class half BUT then again I have seen Cartwright defend better at times. Just never recovered from the ACL injury but will be back in 2020, somewhere.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I liked the look of him when he came onto the scene but he has regressed and his defence is horrible. He seems to play with zero confidence. But like Moe said, he seems to have more to offer than Cogger does.. Still, we should be aiming higher and for players who aren't proven to be average or severely flawed.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not a junior NSW rep so Pay isn't interested.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s a skilful player. I haven’t watched him this year but when he came into grade he was a gun

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Elgey is a top player but the problem is both he and Ash Taylor are too similar and clash on the field. Before Taylor came along, Elgey was the man running the show and he was brilliant.

Shits all over Cogger in every facet of the game
I never use the too small argument as there have been many who have been touted as too small & have been outstanding - Toovey & Langer for instance. However he would need to improve his defence.

MountMontoya

Kennel Established
Reaction score
After watching him last night we should try and sign him. Sign him on the minimum contract and he'd be an upgrade on JMK. Lichaa and Brown

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's 35 in January & he de-stabilises every club he plays for. I know the previous management were suckers, I certainly hope this lot aren't.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's like the planets have aligned. He's got a big head but at least he delivers

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
After watching him last night we should try and sign him. Sign him on the minimum contract and he'd be an upgrade on JMK. Lichaa and Brown
Yeh hes better than anyone we have right now. And yes he played well last night subbing for Cook. But hes like 100 and there is no future in signing him. Would rather someone younger.

You might say Ennis won a premiership for sharks playing his last few years of footy at sharks, but we have one thing missing for Farrah to work that way, and thats the rest of the sharks side that won the premiership

Tacky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How did I know this topic would be here.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Farah being an upgrade on Lichaa, JMK and Brown says more about how bad our hookers are then how good Farah is going.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Farah is 4 years past his best. He’s a shit stirrer. He should retire.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pass this time around lol :grinning: