Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wasn't happy when we signed him, he is not the answer.

Just another t-Rex, used to be good, signed on overs after their used by date.
Next week lotto numbers are.....

PS not claiming to be a genius, just claiming I can see the obvious.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dear Michael Lichaa,

I apologise for calling you the biggest dud in the history of our club.

You are second behind Foran, but a long way off him

Tony Williams fan?
Brett howland?
What about that hooker from the Sharks his name has slipped my mind

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Tony Williams fan?
Brett howland?
What about that hooker from the Sharks his name has slipped my mind
Howland and Sullivan were playing for chump change. Foran is on mega bucks and stinking up the place, so yeah he’s a worse signing. T Rex is a fairer comparison as he didn’t come cheap either.

Last edited:

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Kennelnator, post: 3356583, member: 23532")

The human body when blown, cannot be restored like a vehicle.

We bought a lemon and it needs to be fucked off ASAP at all costs[/QUOTE]

Eaiser said than done.
"Fucked off" how?

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Kennelnator, post: 3356583, member: 23532")

The human body when blown, cannot be restored like a vehicle.

We bought a lemon and it needs to be fucked off ASAP at all costs
Eaiser said than done.
"Fucked off" how?[/QUOTE]

If Jason Taylor had the balls to drop a West Tigers legend to reserve grade, than Dean Pay needs to find his balls to drop a mercenary to reserve grade

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Eaiser said than done.
"Fucked off" how?
If Jason Taylor had the balls to drop a West Tigers legend to reserve grade, than Dean Pay needs to find his balls to drop a mercenary to reserve grade[/QUOTE]

That doesn’t get out of paying him does it.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As long as Foran is at the club we wont be moving forward and we wont be building any team around him

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This is no insult Slimy I like you and you're right about Foran, you're like the eel-whisperer.

Did your prophecy also forsee Parramatta being dead-last at this stage of the year?

How about the demise of Corey Norman, did you see that coming?

Just wondering as you show such great interest in our club, the poaching of David Klemmer in particular.

You should probably expect a few potshots Slimy, you are technically the enemy and you've slithered into foreign waters.
Haha cheers mate, dont worry i expect to cop a bit, all good and fair banter,
To be fair mate when we signed Corey i wrote a blog on 1EE that the signing was one of our worst in history and he was a bludger and bum, i copped a hell of a lot of shit about it but i ended up being right.
Ive been Coreys biggest bagger while hes been with us.

You got me on our form this year, no way i predicted us to go bad of be in this position, its taken me by surprise.

Theres been many eels fans here over the years, the Klemmer stuff was just banter, my brothers a life long dogs fan and i know a few of the guys here so i just pop in for some banter bro, nothing malicious.

cheers

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Next?

Wasnt the argument Foran or renoylds?

How is that next you flop?

On one leg Foran is still a better half and he is playing at 7 not 6 his natural position.
HAHAHA mate the comments had zero to do with JR, youll have to do better than that, the comments were on Foran and about how Foran would go at your club, dont bother trying to change the subject or backflip.

And if you think Foran is a better half than Josh who i dont rate that highly in the halves, youve got NFI.

You see JR has a few things Foran will never have, Heart, determination, spirit, the ability to lift a team and win games, Forans got none of those any more, Reynolds has a future, Foran has none.

Only a complete lunatic would choose foran over JR even taking into account their skill levels.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best thread I have seen so far. So many people deepthroating there own words.
I would be one of the people wrong about Foran but only due to my optimism in support for the club. He was ordinary at the eels and worse for the warriors but all I could think of when we announced the signing was memories of him in the Manly jersey. Pure denial of the obvious outcome that awaited us.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
HAHAHA mate the comments had zero to do with JR, youll have to do better than that, the comments were on Foran and about how Foran would go at your club, dont bother trying to change the subject or backflip.

And if you think Foran is a better half than Josh who i dont rate that highly in the halves, youve got NFI.

You see JR has a few things Foran will never have, Heart, determination, spirit, the ability to lift a team and win games, Forans got none of those any more, Reynolds has a future, Foran has none.

Only a complete lunatic would choose foran over JR even taking into account their skill levels.
How about those eels bahahahahahah

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
To be fair mate when we signed Corey i wrote a blog on 1EE that the signing was one of our worst in history and he was a bludger and bum, i copped a hell of a lot of shit about it but i ended up being right.

You got me on our form this year, no way i predicted us to go bad of be in this position, its taken me by surprise.

Theres been many eels fans here over the years, the Klemmer stuff was just banter, my brothers a life long dogs fan and i know a few of the guys here so i just pop in for some banter bro, nothing malicious.

cheers
I still love ya ****, I don't even care that you're a slimey eel ;)

You are part of the elite opposition fans here in the kennel. Yourself, Drop Bear (God rest his soul), Sir Col, Kaz and even Tacky are welcome here.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score

cheers
All good mate. I like having you around you're alright for a slimy eels supporter.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Wow you think Foran has no heart?
Determination?
Spirit?

Hahaha mate I’m not back flipping let’s just keep it at we agree to disagree...

Don’t get too exited, keep it in your pants.

Like I said Foran is a 6 not a 7

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely not one can knock Foran for not having heart, bloke turns up busted every week and busts himself
The problem is .... his busted, body is broken, not worth the money but can't say his soft or has no heart!

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Surely not one can knock Foran for not having heart, bloke turns up busted every week and busts himself
The problem is .... his busted, body is broken, not worth the money but can't say his soft or has no heart!
He has heart no question but he is physically past it. Look he is by all reports a good presence in the locker room. And i am sure the likes of Cogger and Meaney will love having him around next year. The team still needs some experienced heads around whilst we blood new players and if Foran is the one guy we keep around for next year from the Des era than so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.