Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Raelene in the kitchen

Dib in the shithouse

T-rex in bedroom 1

Foran in bedroom 2

Lichaa in the dining room

Des in the lounge room counting his bulldogs millions on his fantastic furnitue futon
Woods in the basement

Montoya in the outhouse

Mbye chained up to the Hills Hoist

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You really are a negative nancy Mr I.
They might be dead last but he wasn't named ISP player of the year two years in a row for nothing and in the NSW U20's.
I don't know which part of "we can't afford marquee players" don't you understand?
He's just not very good. Cleeland was named NSW Cup player of the year as well..

Watch the highlights videos posted above and watch his defence.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I wish I was "not very good" and still won player of the year twice and represented my state.
You asked who we have that is a better option:
JMK (he has played fullback in the past)
Holland

NSW Cup
Nu Brown
Josh Bergamin
Lachland Lewis

Jersey Flegg
Clayton

UPCOMING
Logen Dillon
Kurt Picken
Jake Averillo

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Holland

NSW Cup
Nu Brown
Josh Bergamin
Lachland Lewis

Jersey Flegg
Clayton

UPCOMING
Logen Dillon
Kurt Picken
Jake Averillo
Hahaha listing 4 players that haven’t even played ISP as better options! You’re kidding.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Holland

NSW Cup
Nu Brown
Josh Bergamin
Lachland Lewis

Jersey Flegg
Clayton

UPCOMING
Logen Dillon
Kurt Picken
Jake Averillo
Once agian with all due respect. Naming halfbacks, hookers and centers some of which have not played ISP even doesn't really count.
And useing your theory if they were so good why hasn't someone signed them up already?

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Holland

NSW Cup
Nu Brown
Josh Bergamin
Lachland Lewis

Jersey Flegg
Clayton

UPCOMING
Logen Dillon
Kurt Picken
Jake Averillo
Lmfao I can’t even respond

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My fanatical Knights contact reckons Meaney was ear marked to start the year in first grade (in comes Ponga) also said Meaney kills all the fitness drills at the club.....then again so does Wolford at the dogs. Hopefully translates to a good first grade career for both players one day soon.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haven't seen him play and know nothing about him, but as our newest signing welcome to the club meany. Hopefully you can make the FB spot your own and go on to be a very good player in the mighty blue n white Jersey

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We won't miss Mbye as this kid looks like he is well spoken as well.
As long as his on field backing up and involvement is more than Mbye's (which won't be hard), I think we got a good deal considering this kid would be on a quarter of what Mbyes was on.

Have too agree..

he looks the goods !!

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know why anyone is knocking the signing, i have never seen the kid play but what other choice do we have? We have no room to move with the salary cap and have no choice but to roll the dice and buy in a youngster and give him a chance.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think some people are misunderstanding what is happening at the club.
We are rebuilding and hence why Pay is getting all the best young guys available like Cogger, Crichton and Meaney due to how bad our salary cap is and people shouldn't expect this to be an overnight fix. This will take 2-3 years but we will get there....just need a bit of patience (I know it's hard cause I'm impatient as they come) as we really haven't got much choice.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hes as big as jj dumb shit. How big does he have to be. Hes bigger than slater and churchill. The 2 best ever
I’m not saying it’s a problem just that he’s not a big fullback like GI or Wighton .Calm down

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think some people are misunderstanding what is happening at the club.
We are rebuilding and hence why Pay is getting all the best young guys available like Cogger, Crichton and Meaney due to how bad our salary cap is and people shouldn't expect this to be an overnight fix. This will take 2-3 years but we will get there....just need a bit of patience (I know it's hard cause I'm impatient as they come) as we really haven't got much choice.
Cogger-Meaney will be a good combo both coming from the knights

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m not saying it’s a problem just that he’s not a big fullback like GI or Wighton .Calm down
99 % of any footballers are not as big as gi. And hes only a kid give him half a chance to finish growing. Just think it was a stupid thing to say, we need more talent and speed notmore fat slow bastards

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Funny how all the usual suspects are discrediting any player we sign. Guess they are still butt hurt about the three stooges getting the axe.

Status
Not open for further replies.