Moses Mbye signs with Wests Tigers on four-year deal after getting release from Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t believe all the hate for mbye....is it his fault that he was offered overs and accepted.....seriously why all the hate.....yes he is not playing like a milllion dollar player....but that’s because he isn’t an elite player.....but seriously I believe he has talent and he will develop well under Cleary.....
It’s not about how much he’s being paid, it’s about how little he’s delivered after all this time and after all the faith put in him

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have defended Mbye this whole time BUT he really should have bounded forward this year at FB and hasn't. He always shows glimpses without taking the next step......and that's not enough reason to pay him such massive money. I have no concerns at all with us showing him the door but I am certainly hoping we aren't paying some of his price tag for the future.
So did I mate, defended him 100%, but now just can’t wait till we see the last of him !!!

Good riddance.

berries67

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Pleased to see him move on. Hope he goes now, His continued presence would further destabilize team. He is a very frustrating player - loads of skills but no football sense. Definitely not worth the money he is being paid. Maybe Cleary can get some decent football out of him. Time for our club to move on and start finding a new fullback. Holland or Hopoate can fill in while this happens.

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Can’t believe all the hate for mbye....is it his fault that he was offered overs and accepted.....seriously why all the hate.....yes he is not playing like a milllion dollar player....but that’s because he isn’t an elite player.....but seriously I believe he has talent and he will develop well under Cleary.....
If you can't understand why then I'm not going to bother...

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol no. Club forced him out and we will be paying him for the next 2 seasons. He got a "release" because he can't technically leave the club without requesting one unless he's sacked.
In all honesty, do you know this as fact? Or are you just assuming because we’ve done this before with Graham and Kas.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good, fuck off show pony media boi. Hopefully you'll be as as helpful as Jeynolds to the
Tigers

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dean Pay on Moses last week
"Moses has improved out of sight this year. He's really embraced playing fullback so he's worked really hard on his game. Going forward, he's a part of this club and he's massive part," Pay said on Friday."

Obviously the coach has no idea or was lying !
The former.
Pay's spent a lot of time in the now-defunct million dollar hyperbaric chamber, working hard on his mantra.."we're improving every week, the boys tried hard, refs robbed us, blokes are playing for each other...."
Week after week he recited it till it lulled him to sleep.
So he wakes up in his rose coloured glasses and the world was beautiful.
Till, specs off, he stares blankly at another post-match conference like a rabbit in the spotlight and again utters that well-worn mantra...
And life was beautiful again....

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay's spent a lot of time in the now-defunct million dollar hyperbaric chamber, working hard on his mantra.."we're improving every week,
when he said we are improving every week i lost any confidence i had in him. Full of shit company man out
his depth trying to keep his pay packet

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
In all honesty, do you know this as fact? Or are you just assuming because we’ve done this before with Graham and Kas.
Do you? No. Obviously none of us have seen the paperwork with our own eyes, but i'm 99% certain.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He promised the world but delivered an atlas..

Right call to move him on, hes been far too passive for a spine player on huge cash..

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Do you? No. Obviously none of us have seen the paperwork with our own eyes, but i'm 99% certain.
Yes, I know this as fact! You can choose to believe me or you can choose not to, but it doesn’t really matter whether you do or don’t.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He promised the world but delivered an atlas..

Right call to move him on, hes been far too passive for a spine player on huge cash..
And isn’t it great that we’re not paying him anything next year.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yes, I know this as fact! You can choose to believe me or you can choose not to, but it doesn’t really matter whether you do or don’t.
No you don't.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Spoke to someone from deep inside tigers ranks
He was signed to play fullback after they missed out on Ben barba
They also paying a fair chunk of it and happy to do so
We couldn’t say yes and release him quick enough
Look for Ben barba to go back to crapolla next season

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We didn’t negotiate anything with the tigers. We didn’t shop him around, he asked for a release to sign a new contract till 2022 with the tigers. We are not paying him after this year. We get his full contract amount removed from our cap.
Sorry but your wrong
He isn’t allowed to negotiate or speak with another club without the bulldogs permission

We are paying him a small
Portion over two years and are over the moon to do so. Not one Fcuk was given when it was made official.

Status
Not open for further replies.