Woods Mbye leading the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I am glad he is gone.
He is not a winner. Hasnt developed at all.
Put Hoppa at FB, bring someone from ISP to play centre and sign Todd Carney at 5/8 for cheap.
Carney plays naturally on the right and Foran can go back to his natural position on the left.
I can live with all of that except pissmouth. Don't want people of his character anywhere near the club. If we build, we build a good club not a club full of halfwits.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Corey Norman hasnt been named to play this week. Surely his been shopped around. Anyone know anything about him?

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah mate if he wants to leave they take all of it or he accepts less money from them to return. Becomes a win for us.
I agree,I hated the prick when he signed,and I hate him even more now,as for moses,he dropped that up and under on Sunday,they scored of the next set,in the end that cost us the game,I think Chris Anderson realised the club need a major clean out,and his doing a great job,

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bloody hell I almost forgot you existed havnt noticed any posts for ages
What you been up to
Ive just been busy with family & stuff. Sad to see the mess where in. Tuff times.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can live with all of that except pissmouth. Don't want people of his character anywhere near the club. If we build, we build a good club not a club full of halfwits.
I can’t live with Hopoate at FB either
No impact, won’t put body on line, dogged ya a couple of years ago too, Des signing

Karl

Waterboy
Reaction score
I have been waiting for past 3 years for Mbye to make is mark in first grade. I think he is a waste and a useless player that can’t read the game and to know when to inject himself to win games at crucial times. Good to see him go.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have been waiting for past 3 years for Mbye to make is mark in first grade. I think he is a waste and a useless player that can’t read the game and to know when to inject himself to win games at crucial times. Good to see him go.
Well I would say that Mbye made his mark today. I've never seen the kennel so happy with losing a player :grinning: Now if we could only get rid of Woods.......our cap would look a lot healthier.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dean Ritchie The Lurker rears his ugly head again.

Woods's biggest issue is that he needs to learn his teammates. He played so long at the Tigers that he knew blokes like Tedesco, Brooks, etc were always around him for an offload.

These days he's trying to offload but has no support. Similar thing is causing problems for Forans game.

It's like we have talented players but there is zero link between them.
I reckon you have it right. I watch him looking to offload, and no-one is there to take the pass. Other clubs have two or three players sweating on a pass, and supporting every break. Foran has punched through the defence a number of times and found he's the only one willing to run with the ball. It is a hangover from the Hasler days when everyone played to a formula, and only did what they were instructed to do. When a try was on, they simply said - "not my job to back up; I just do the settler and hand the ball over on the fifth tackle".

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good chance that big Klem will follow Woodsy if he does depart, Klem did consider the offer from WT a couple of years ago.
Jackson and Klem will not leave the Dogs! Management will try everything to keep them in the kennel.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Maybe Klemmer doesn’t want to spend 3 years on the bottom of the table and actually wants to be part of a successful club and decides he wants to leave? Plot twist.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe Klemmer doesn’t want to spend 3 years on the bottom of the table and actually wants to be part of a successful club and decides he wants to leave? Plot twist.
Or just get paid a shitload, plus his Rep bonus for both the Blues and Kanga's, shut his mouth and grind it out for the Dogs.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Or just get paid a shitload, plus his Rep bonus for both the Blues and Kanga's, shut his mouth and grind it out for the Dogs.
Or just get paid even more, still get rep bonuses and have the chance to win a comp and not be in spoon contention for 3 years depending where he’d go?

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Or just get paid even more, still get rep bonuses and have the chance to win a comp and not be in spoon contention for 3 years depending where he’d go?
Maybe :laughing:

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone thought of this...
Hasler might have had an agreement with all these overpaid flops,
The scenario...He would pay them overs in return he gets a cut out of it ???
Otherwise he is an absolute f..ked up coach/manager !
In my opinion...any thing is possible these days !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.