Moses Mbye signs with Wests Tigers on four-year deal after getting release from Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The same people who said we were crazy for wanting des to go are the same ones who rate mbye... they just don't know what they're talking about

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
hahahaha

sucked in tigers!

900ks for Reynolds

now 900ks for dudbuy

which other dogs player is going to pull 900ks from this drunken sailor?

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
him and reynolds were dog shit together at dogs why would any team want that train wreck Fucken idiots just like the bulldogs board for paying another player to play for the

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If they play him at fullback ... LOL ... good luck with that. Completely untested under the high ball so far.

I reckon he'll be used to replace Marshall in 2019, and play alongside Brooks.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
i dont understand what did mbye do wrong?
He accepted 750, he should be embarrassed, its not really his fault, hope he has a solid remainder with us, a bit sad for him.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
If Tigers get a good half to partner Brooks who isn't Reynolds or Benji and Mbye plays FB I think Mbye will be great for them. But the money he is on is still a bit much.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well he should be in reserve grade now. What’s the point? We ain’t making the finals.
This. Who's our planned fullback for next year now if no one hits the market? Let Mason Cerruto play it out for the rest of the year, I would put Holland back there but he's impact off the bench is worth more.

Status
Not open for further replies.