Cutting players loose

Status
Not open for further replies.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s all good and we’ll to do so but they need to announce players coming in there place, cutting mbye means that’s another spot needs filling

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly my concern.. and there's very little capable players available. If we want quality we'll be paying similar coin to Mbye, except we have $200-$300k less in our cap for two years because we are paying his way.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.... we could have had Tedesco or RTS instead of Mbye.

Heck dare I say Hayne is on offer for $500k next season apparently.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Ide try poach guys like gela mosbey, enari tuala, before they get their crack at cementing an NRL spot
Id like Brain Kelly to even though he's established
1. Meaney
2. Crichton
3. Tuala
4. Kelly
5. Gela-Mosby
looks pretty decent with some question marks on the 1

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If we offload Woods can we afford Munster?
Considering we’re cap compliant already for next year you would have to think so, he would head to nth qld but wouldn’t he once thustons gone? I don’t think he’ll resign if Bellamy goes.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly my concern.. and there's very little capable players available. If we want quality we'll be paying similar coin to Mbye, except we have $200-$300k less in our cap for two years because we are paying his way.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.... we could have had Tedesco or RTS instead of Mbye.

Omg I enjoy a lot of your posts but please for the love of god, my sanity and every bulldog supporter don’t ever mention Hayne and bulldogs in a sentence ever again unless it has to do with us kicking whatever team his playing for ass... the thought of him in our jersey makes me cringe

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Bad Mr I :(

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!

AND NO!

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Now that Mbye is gone and Woods is on the market lets stick to our youth policy and try front loading some of the backended contracts. The sooner we get rid of the backended deals the sooner we will be on a level playing field cap wise.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Id like to see us cull Klemmer because he is shit.

Id let somebody like the eels take him and pay for the bludgers wages.
You guys already tried and failed :grinning: but you can have his boy friend Sharon for a cool bargain basement price of $1 million we will even gift wrap him free of charge.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Talk around Parra is talking to Sharon, if we sign Sharon i'll dead set stab myself in the leg with a rambo knife.
But what better way to lure Klemmer to the Eels if not through Sharon???

Status
Not open for further replies.