Canberras Peter Mulholland takes a swipe at Bulldogs recruitment.

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That’s not true, she had as much to do with their signings as did dumb ***** in dib and Hasler. Plus her handling of the salary cap was deplorable.

Don’t be such a cuck as to not criticise a woman and find a cop out and call people sexist indirectly when you don’t like what they have to say.
You’re not more manly or baddassery for sticking up for a female that doesn’t deserve defence. There’s a reason why cucks are cucks. Hence you’re a cuck

To further prove you’re a cuck, one of the biggest cucks liked your comment lmfao. I love you holier than thou whamen defenders of the universes
Hahahahahahaha.....you have definitely been shafted by women ever since youve come out of the oven

I have made it clear that Castle fucked the dogs around and I was never a fan of her. Try reading through a few times until it clicks inside your melon.

Mullholland has stated that Woods is overpaid and that the Raiders are not that desperate. You have implied with your comment that it was Castle who gave Woods the contract.

Ray Dib came out and said he was the only one along with Des who dealt with the signings of Foran & Woods. Woods even mentioned he only met Des once before signing and he dealt only with Dib.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't Mullholland used to work for the Dogs?
Back in the 90's and 2000's Mullholland was at the top of his game, one of the great scouts of that time. He hasn't been able to maintain that reputation over the last 10 years.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hes spot on the money. The problems dont lie with this board and coach. Its all we have now cause of 7 years of fuck ups. We just have to as fans grit our teeth and deal with it. Maybe pay wont be top class coach but he will slowly get rid of all the shit till him and c anderson and the new talent scout get us where we need to be to get a top coach and playing group.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.....Raelene certainly fucked the club around but it has been made very clear that she had absolutely nothing to do with the signing of Foran & Woods.

It is quite evident with your current comment and previous comments that you have an agenda with women. Did you get belted by a woman as a kid? Are you OK?

Seriously call a spade a spade and dont be such a pussy

Talk about jumping to conclusions you big hero..

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s not true, she had as much to do with their signings as did dumb ***** in dib and Hasler. Plus her handling of the salary cap was deplorable.

Don’t be such a cuck as to not criticise a woman and find a cop out and call people sexist indirectly when you don’t like what they have to say.
You’re not more manly or baddassery for sticking up for a female that doesn’t deserve defence. There’s a reason why cucks are cucks. Hence you’re a cuck

To further prove you’re a cuck, one of the biggest cucks liked your comment lmfao. I love you holier than thou whamen defenders of the universes
Yeah but who appointed castle in the first place? Yep the board, they are ultimately responsible for hiring clearly the wrong person. I ain't sticking up for castle, i'm glad she is gone but just because she is a woman you can't just solely place the blame on her.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought mulholland did a good job for us , kleal did fool all

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah but who appointed castle in the first place? Yep the board, they are ultimately responsible for hiring clearly the wrong person. I ain't sticking up for castle, i'm glad she is gone but just because she is a woman you can't just solely place the blame on her.
Oi Bro, as if I haven’t criticised dib and Hasler. It seems I don’t coz I’m always the one to say castle was as well, it’s not coz she’s a woman I’m blaming her. I was a fan at the start with her I saw her as “Aunty” but she was just fkn clueless and I’m just giving her equal criticism and vulgar useage of words I use towards dib Hasler Greenberg and. She doesn’t get to hide from that talk just coz she’s a female or it’s not due to sexism she gets slammed, she gets slammed for the exact same reasons men get slammed for.
Also I have put a lot of blame on Greenberg for him appointing her as ceo mainly for political reasons.
And she deserves all the criticisms she’s getting she did a piss poor job and like I said she cared more about politics rather than winning premierships.

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lmfao the cuck reports my comments after starting the confrontation. Literal epitome of cuck.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Oi Bro, as if I haven’t criticised dib and Hasler. It seems I don’t coz I’m always the one to say casket was wel, it’s not coz she’s a woman I’m blaming her I was a fan at the start with her I saw her as “Aunty” but she was just fkn clueless and I’m just giving her equal criticism and vulgar useage of words I use towards dib Hasler Greenberg and. She doesn’t get to hide from that talk just coz she’s a female or it’s not due to sexism she gets slammed, she gets slammed for the exact same reasons men get slammed for.
Also I have put a lot of blame on Greenberg for him appointing her as ceo mainly for political reasons.
And she deserves all the criticisms she’s getting she did a piss poor job and like I said she cared more about politics rather than winning premierships.
Greenturd didn't appoint her, the board did. Yeah i totally agree with the rest, she shouldn't have been hired.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Greenturd didn't appoint her, the board did. Yeah i totally agree with the rest, she shouldn't have been hired.
He had a major role Bro don’t you remember at the time he’s like he will personally find a replacement before he leaves?

Thanks for the support :grinning:

- Raelene Castle

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He had a major role Bro don’t you remember at the time he’s like he will personally find a replacement before he leaves?

Thanks for the support :grinning:

- Raelene Castle
If that was the case than the board granted him that power. It is the board that has to sign off on such things, not the ceo.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So he’s dirty that we’re no releasing woods for nothing ?
What do we have to gain if we’re going to continue to pay most of his contract ?
I don’t want woods, but I don’t want to pay half his contract for him to play for someone else for the next 3 years.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
haha yeah that is fine, i personally put blame equally on the ineptitude of our former ceo, board and coach. They can all get fucked :laughing:
See now this is fact. I feel you’re reverting back to a Nazi with this post hahaha