The Morris Brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Investing in players that are only going to decline in form is not smart and how we are in this current situation.. youth is the only thing the club should be considering to get out of this predicament.. the Morris boys have been great , but it's time we move forward
Sure that does happen but not with all players. Take the sharks for instance, a mix of youth and experience is what's needed.

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i would be for keeping the morris brothers

i think witht he re-build, its better to not go full newcastle and have a team full of no hopers. we still need several out and out professionals to lead the way on and off the field

but we won't be keeping them, i;d say the money will be there to make sure we keep guys like Martin etc

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Please don’t pretend like you have inside news you just make yourself look incredibly silly
Get forans cock out of your mouth and stop looking like a male slut. Thats is just silly

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
You don’t understand our salary cap position if you think we can keep them.

There are huge backended deals and ratchet clauses still on the other signed players.

The money we are freeing up but not signing them is already gone on inflated contracts next year.

It’s simply bizarre how people cannot understand this.

Eg dum dums. If Morris is on 800k this year if we don’t sign him it doesn’t mean we have 800k to spend.
Hey dumb dumb both Morris boys are willing to take big pay cuts and make a package deal plus shifting Mbye and woods can cover there salary.
The question is do we keep them or get someone new.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Morris boys should be moved on as soon as practicable.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I told you that the brothers are willing to take a pay cut and it’s up to the club to sign them or release them.
Hope so, we would need a decent backline in order to have some confidence for 2019 lol

crack

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You don’t understand our salary cap position if you think we can keep them.

There are huge backended deals and ratchet clauses still on the other signed players.

The money we are freeing up but not signing them is already gone on inflated contracts next year.

It’s simply bizarre how people cannot understand this.

Eg dum dums. If Morris is on 800k this year if we don’t sign him it doesn’t mean we have 800k to spend.
No we don’t , but he would only be worth 250 surely? Mbye has just freed up 800k which I’m
Guessing we will still pay 250, so we have 550k cap space , surely the experience of at least josh Morris is worth keeping around to help Klemmer and Jackson.

aymz maz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He is one player that was wasted under Des and outside josh Morris.

Scored a heap of tries but could have scored more
Was watching his highlights today tbh, pure talent !! Isn’t he off contract ? I heard tigers got him but haven’t heard any confirmation.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Get forans cock out of your mouth and stop looking like a male slut. Thats is just silly
Now you are making yourself look silly little Fella!! the hole you are digging is getting deeper.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Need to cut em both. We need another half a fullback speed out wide and some decent backrowers and a hooker

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Now you are making yourself look silly little Fella!! the hole you are digging is getting deeper.
You back outta ya hole?

Been 6 months since that relative **** of yours Des Hasler got the flick

Dont worry the other Manly **** in Foran will be gone sooner rather than later.

Get back in that hole of yours

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You back outta ya hole?

Been 6 months since that relative **** of yours Des Hasler got the flick

Dont worry the other Manly **** in Foran will be gone sooner rather than later.

Get back in that hole of yours
LOL LOL still shooting blanks little fella??

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Who wants a ban for user abuse?? Because ones coming in this thread if people don't stop it!

Arazern

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I know they are getting old but with Mbye gone surely with the long service money we could resign these two on two year contracts they are still top 5 players we have.

aymz maz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We should have money to buy a decent named player now that mbyes gone ??? Unlike the duds we’ve already bought for next year

Status
Not open for further replies.