Drop JMK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
JKM does not have the brains to be a 9.... utility or a 6 at best.

That does not mean Lichaa is any better. Just as bad minus the speed.

We need a smart number 9. Wooldford seems to have game smarts. Fuk it, blood wooldford and lewis for all i care

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It looks like the season is as good as gone now. Its surely time to blood some of the younger guys to see if they can cut it in first grade.
I know we will still get beaten, but it will show what these kids have got.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You get the sense that even if we had the NSW or QLD spine, no one would shine...everything we do there is traffic on top of us and no room to put anything on...it always looks like that the opposition have twice as many players around the ball in D and A. We are so slow at ptb I guess and no speed when we do get it...big big problems to overcome.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Im seeing drop jmk, drop frawley, get rid of mbye now, drop montoya etc. So who is actually going to play lol. If we listen to ppl here we would have no coach and about 12 players on the field with no bench.

There is no solution at least this year. We dont have the cattle. Some ppl are slow learners

Dave0175

Waterboy
Reaction score
Im seeing drop jmk, drop frawley, get rid of mbye now, drop montoya etc. So who is actually going to play lol. If we listen to ppl here we would have no coach and about 12 players on the field with no bench.
Hahaha... very true
However experts here can sort that out and still stay cap compliant

Absy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Everyone needs to calm down with this “drop XYZ” talk. Especially when there isn’t a viable option to replace them.

Also if a player lacking in an area the way to fix it is game time, especially right now when let’s face it the team is rebuilding (or broke till 2021). We need the young players to grow so let them. No quick fixes or we will just end buying another woods or Foran.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I said this last week

Well, not necessarily drop him out but back on bench

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lol Moe. I’ve been here a long time and know that you have no idea about football. You suit the Lounge. Please don’t try and package yourself as someone who knows what they are talking about
haha shows you have no idea about people either with that comment..

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JMK pretty much sums up our team

you like him because he puts his body on the line and puts in the effort but at the same time he is a spine player that creates absolutely nothing

Malla

Reaction score
Why drop him? Not like we are playing for anything this year. Baptism by fire imo - he will improve and come good from this shitty experience.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His played a total of 72 mins in 3 games off the bench and u want him in the nrl team.......
Reality check 2018 is over!

Why not see what he can do?
His limited time so far was due to injury. Which he is back. Fit to play.

We should be giving a couple of the ISP guys a run.

What we have currently in the NRL isn’t doing the job.

Malla

Reaction score
I love the fact we are seeing players get a first grade stint this year - John Olive, JMK, Rhys Martin etc - far as I am concerned we have nothing to lose playing young guys for the rest of the season because they will be better for the experience.

I just wish Pay would drop Montoya once and for all lol

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know if i should laugh or cry

Does anyone remember Desaster saying Lichaa was going to be the next long term blues hooker, only to release the current NSW hooker for Lichaa

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
benji reckons he was our best player in the opening 30 haha

crack

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I love the fact we are seeing players get a first grade stint this year - John Olive, JMK, Rhys Martin etc - far as I am concerned we have nothing to lose playing young guys for the rest of the season because they will be better for the experience.

I just wish Pay would drop Montoya once and for all lol
How good was olive ? Play some more juniors , we got nothing to lose

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know if i should laugh or cry

Does anyone remember Desaster saying Lichaa was going to be the next long term blues hooker, only to release the current NSW hooker for Lichaa
Pls dont reopen old wounds

Status
Not open for further replies.