Im done!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm kind of numb to it. I watch the game but don't feel what I did 5 or 10 years ago. I thought things would change this year but it's not to be.
Thats the real shame of it all isnt it. There was a real sense of optimism before this year began. All the right things were being said and all the boys were super excited and i was genuinely excited for what this year would be, but we are diabolical. Some players like klemmer, RFM and the mozzes have been great, but on a whole we are just aweful.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I actually went to games and wanted us to win when we got the spoon in 2008. Now, I just don’t care. The last two years has been dire.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
flamebouyant old buddy, my nerves are shot, my health is slowly deteriorating, I'm not as young as I use to be. I know where you are coming from. With every loss I feel as though I have been put through a meat grinder, especially this year. I too find it challenging watching our games and due to my health I find it hard to attend live games. So I have adopted a different strategy this year. When I feel like I can't bear to watch any longer I turn the tv off and I jump onto the Kennel and open the game day thread and I read what others are saying during the game and hopefully I have a laugh or two at the comments. :grinning:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I know lets bring back Dib Hasler Raelene and the old board because things were rosie with them at the helm.....you can't stand Lyn Anderson and you find a way of trashing her whenever you can. Yep shes to blame for today's loss. Hang your head in shame.

I for one will always be proud of the jersey and I won't trash talk the team or the club. All clubs go through lulls.
No I'm saying currently we are looking at the difference between a shit sandwich and a shit in a hotdog roll... either way it's still shit.

We currently do all this talking about greatness and family club and shit like that. We are an embarassment to the proud jersey at the moment.

Instead of blaming the idiots of the past, we try to resolve the issue by letting players walk to other clubs mid season and paying their salaries.. that's fucking retarded, and even moreso after stating not even a fortnight ago that we would never pay another players contract at another club.

Just like Mbye this current mob say what people WANT to hear but have problems actually doing it.

If Mbye wanted to fuck off to the Tigers, the line from our club should have been a simple one "sure we will release you but only if the contract is terminated effective immediately". Sign the dotted line, clear out your locker, and fuck off.

Instead we will release a player, pay 25% of his salary, and end up with nobody as a replacement..

Everyone can agree that's beyond stupid.

I jump onto the Kennel and open the game day thread and I read what others are saying during the game and hopefully I have a laugh or two at the comments.
I was on fire today in that thread.

Talking as much shit as we served up on screen.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I feel your pain mate and it’s compounded by the utter hate I have for a couple of the players and I never thought I’d say that. I think we all at times have players in the team we don’t like but there are couple I truly despise seeing in our jersey dark days indeed

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
No I'm saying currently we are looking at the difference between a shit sandwich and a shit in a hotdog roll... either way it's still shit.

We currently do all this talking about greatness and family club and shit like that. We are an embarassment to the proud jersey at the moment.

Instead of blaming the idiots of the past, we try to resolve the issue by letting players walk to other clubs mid season and paying their salaries.. that's fucking retarded, and even moreso after stating not even a fortnight ago that we would never pay another players contract at another club.

Just like Mbye this current mob say what people WANT to hear but have problems actually doing it.

If Mbye wanted to fuck off to the Tigers, the line from our club should have been a simple one "sure we will release you but only if the contract is terminated effective immediately". Sign the dotted line, clear out your locker, and fuck off.

Instead we will release a player, pay 25% of his salary, and end up with nobody as a replacement..

Seriously Mr I you really need to come back to reality. We are now witnessing the results of the management of the previous administration. This mess won't be cleaned up quickly nor leave all the fans happy with every tough decisions that has to be made. As for the club taking a stance with the tigers to pay all of Mbyes contract, well you don't really get to dictate terms when you're over a barrel with your pants around your ankles. One thing we can be certain of is more tough calls will be coming.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know mate, and i always have. But im done for this year. Its too much heartache.
I understand mate, Just always keep in mind, we can only go up once we hit rock bottom and we have hit rock bottom now, and the only way is up, and I'm just glad the cancer as been removed from the club and hopefully the best thing that can come from this, is that we learn from this and make sure we are never in this or never will be in this position again.

I have no doubt that no matter how much

The media or every individual hating and trying their best to rip this great club apart will be very disappointed, because no matter how low and how much pain we are feeling now we will come up on top and will rise again, and will rise like a Phoenix.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly I don't think Pay is our major issue, we can have Bellamy and Bennett coach our side but it wouldn't do any good as the whole team needs a hard look at themselves as most of them are not playing with pride and passion, every game we have played so far lacks any commitment from these guys! Personally I don't like to lose BUT I don't mind it so much if the boys tried but so far they are not, I have never ever seen our team this bad before, even watching other sides play is more exciting, our team and the style we are playing seriously makes me want to watch paint dry! There is no passion, commitment, leadership and direction on and off the field, just a bunch of clowns pretending to play rugby league!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hear you brother, my 6 year old ask why do you go for a loser team lol PS I'm lol'ing but crying inside

my 10 year old has been asking me the same question for last 5 years.

the **** has started rubbing in now and always ask me before the game " who are the dogs losing to today dad?" . the little smart arse also offer me his sympathies after the loss " I feel so sorry for you dad, seriously"

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The agree button was made for posts like the OP.

Hang around the forums still but I'm almost in the same frame of mind.... we are fucking pathetic..

An absolute shitstain on a once proud Bulldogs jersey.

Fuck the family club shit.
Fuck the Dogs of War shit.
Fuck the I'm Moores daughter shit.

JUST.
START.
WINNING!
I dont blame the current admin, the previous admin and coach have left us a complete basket case. We are simply pathetic. And to think that two of our best players this year will depart at seasons end.
I was disapointed to hear the news of mbye supposedly being shopped around, but now i couldnt care less. We need a clean out.

Reactions: DT

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Worst thing is we are not getting pumped!!
If we were getting cricket scores every week, I wouldn't bother watching but somehow we are always competitive until the last 10 mins.

I tell myself all week that I won't watch so I don't mess up my weekend but this team tricks me into turning on the TV and keeps me in the game until the last couple of mins only to stuff up, leaving me feeling angry for being duped into watching. Argghhh!!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Didn't watch the game today. We were at our granddaughter's birthday party and I didn't even feel the need to look at the scores.
I taped it, in case it was worth watching, but saw the result when we got home; looked at the lowlights on the NRL site, then wiped the recording. The party was great fun, so I couldn't even raise any anger tonight.
Last week I choose to cook dinner instead of watching the last 25 mins of the game......fukin embarrassing but I need to preserve my sanity AND let's face it, we know we will just lose these days!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Im fucking done!!! I have never felt worse as a bulldogs supporter! I quite simply fucking hate watching us play. We are a fucking shamble on and off the field right now.
I am not going to watch another bulldogs game this year. I have never done this in my entire life, but i simply can not deal with the frustration nor the emotional roller coaster that watching us play gives me.
Good luck boys, im out.
Through thick and thin buddy through thick and thin. We'll bounce back, maybe not this year, but WE WILL bounce back. The Bulldogs NEVER stay down.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It pisses me off a little to watch games at the moment. But like many have said, we've been right in most of the games, and usually if we look at the games under a microscope we can find a shithouse decision from a ref that probably cost us dearly. The try this week where Marshall sent a pass wide to the winger looked forward to me just going off where he was standing when he threw the pass and where the winger got the ball. Late in the game the refs also picked up a forward pass from Foran and missed the forward pass in the following set that the tigers threw.

I can't say I'm overjopyed at the lack of enthusiasm we seem to show, but If I was a player I'd be really pissed off knowing that unless we managed to put on a cricket score, that the refs will find a way to force things in without lube. It's got to be draining on the enthusiasm to have seen the number of times that refs will make those decisions where 9/10 times they'll rule one way, but agai9nst our club we cop the 1/10 times when they defy logic and rule the other.

I'm not enthusiastic about the year. Some players in key positions just don't have the fighting mentality the better teams display to get over the negativity that being on the wrong end of countless calls creates. But we're not talent less and we're usually in the fight till the end. But It is hard to see the shitty reasons we've lost so many games, and I don't blame the team for looking like they've given up at times. But at these times I miss having stubborn M#*%#r F*^*@#s like Reynolds and Graham who would make those inspiring moves that would fire up the rest of the team which would help us over that last hurdle.

But for the moment I'll try to watch this team in the knowledge that we will see the beginnings of some new favorites at the club and the last days of some of the faces we've grown fond of over the years. The salary cap situation has meant that we'll be seeing a lot of new faces in the team over the next season or two, so it will be interesting seeing who puts their hand up and says "build this team around me" as we move along. It may be difficult to stomach the team as a who;e, but many of us can find a little joy in seeing positives for individual players.

Reactions: DT

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im fucking done!!! I have never felt worse as a bulldogs supporter! I quite simply fucking hate watching us play. We are a fucking shamble on and off the field right now.
I am not going to watch another bulldogs game this year. I have never done this in my entire life, but i simply can not deal with the frustration nor the emotional roller coaster that watching us play gives me.
Good luck boys, im out.
Ahahahaha you've finally cracked... took you a while.
Welcome to the dark side

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just hope I can make it to the next heart transplant to share a premiership with my kids.

I can't go for anyone else and I can't let go of the dogs. I must be a sadist or just used to pain lol
Lol I know the feeling! I was like yes we're going to win today 100% even 5 minutes to go I was still optimistic just like a compulsive desperate gambler putting the last $50 bucks to their name on a reckless bid to win .....it's soul destroying ! Never again ..yet I'm back with bells on the following week

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

So do you think our past greatness can again be created after 12 rounds because it seems as though your not prepared to give it time? You want it now. Totally unrealistic. This will not be the team to take us to greatness. It will take years.

You have pulled down posts regarding Mbye and Woods because you wanted to wait til it's announced by the dogs but you come out and speculate that Mbye is leaving and we are paying 25% of his salary. Where are your facts on this? Who says that the dogs won't release him unless tigers take all his contracted salary? You are purely speculating and raising an issue that even if Mbye leaves may not be an issue after all as it was stated by Hill that we wont pay any players salary who leaves for another club. What makes you think this is not going to be the case?

Yes the past idiots are to blame but I think the current board are being totally professional in how they are dealing with the dramas they have inherited. Instead of whinging about it and playing the blame game they are being professional and doing what they can to get things back on track. People need to back off, cop the losses as bad as it is to watch and let the club build again towards greatness. But it won't be built with instant success.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Every time we attack I'm thinking "how we going to fuck this up now?"
I watch the footy with my brother. Everytime we get a penalty in good field position or if the opposition team makes a mistake and we get the ball back also in good filed position, he gets really excited.

I look at him and say "Why are you excited for, we're not going to capitalise on this." I just know that nothing happens anymore. Very sad state ATM.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’ve been done since last year but my love for this club keeps me watching. This team has seriously taken years off my life span. The iq of our team leaders are so low it’s embaressing. Jackson needs to fire the fuck up and rip into anyone under achieving. His leading by example isn’t working so start ripping into the lazy fucks of the side like Foran and Woods.

If I was Jackson and captain of the side I would personally speak to the coach to drop these players to show a example. And blood some new players to show hard work pays off and laziness gets you no where. My god the hate I have for Foran and Woods is extreme.
I know I stuck up for Foran in the past. But far out man, the guy is absolutley gone, finished, busted, useless. Nothing to do with his knowledge of the game or his smarts, he just doesn't have it physically anymore.
I was watching him closely last night. The bloke just hobbles around. He's riddled with injuries. There is no way in the whole wide world this guy is going to last 3 years. NO WAY!

Dib stuffed up big time. I can't believe we paid $3m for three years for him.

Can we medically retire him? Is there such a thing?

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know I stuck up for Foran in the past. But far out man, the guy is absolutley gone, finished, busted, useless. Nothing to do with his knowledge of the game or his smarts, he just doesn't have it physically anymore.
I was watching him closely last night. The bloke just hobbles around. He's riddled with injuries. There is no way in the whole wide world this guy is going to last 3 years. NO WAY!

Dib stuffed up big time. I can't believe we paid $3m for three years for him.

Can we medically retire him? Is there such a thing?
His a walking time bomb... he should have never been signed to begin with, not because his shit but we never had the cap for it and it was just a dumb all round signing...

Status
Not open for further replies.