Im done!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve been done since last year but my love for this club keeps me watching. This team has seriously taken years off my life span. The iq of our team leaders are so low it’s embaressing. Jackson needs to fire the fuck up and rip into anyone under achieving. His leading by example isn’t working so start ripping into the lazy fucks of the side like Foran and Woods.

If I was Jackson and captain of the side I would personally speak to the coach to drop these players to show a example. And blood some new players to show hard work pays off and laziness gets you no where. My god the hate I have for Foran and Woods is extreme.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
seriously who in their right mind would have thought that we can make the 8 this year let alone be competitive.

signing of Woods and broken Foran was a punt to rescue our 2018, and as per murphy's law it turned out we made blunders with both our high price recruits.

I have been saying this for a long time that the day Des leaves the club it will take us 2 years at least just to rebuild.

Let fucken Pay do his job, Des and co. has left us in a mountain of mess one can't even imagine and just be happy that we are not coming dead last .... better rosters like cowboys and eels are lower than us on the ladder.

Reactions: DT

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree it’s hard, this is not dean pays fault he actually has blooded players, he needs to be judged on 2020. We need to stick with him

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Enjoy it, its part of the ride.

Would you play fee blackjack if you could win every hand? Street fighter 2 if Ryu didnt punch back?

the wins mean more when the lows are in.

Also, get a second team, im riding souths atm so it takes the heat off the losses. Diversify your investment.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The agree button was made for posts like the OP.

Hang around the forums still but I'm almost in the same frame of mind.... we are fucking pathetic..

An absolute shitstain on a once proud Bulldogs jersey.

Fuck the family club shit.
Fuck the Dogs of War shit.
Fuck the I'm Moores daughter shit.

JUST.
START.
WINNING!
I know lets bring back Dib Hasler Raelene and the old board because things were rosie with them at the helm.....you can't stand Lyn Anderson and you find a way of trashing her whenever you can. Yep shes to blame for today's loss. Hang your head in shame.

I for one will always be proud of the jersey and I won't trash talk the team or the club. All clubs go through lulls.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Enjoy it, its part of the ride.

Would you play fee blackjack if you could win every hand? Street fighter 2 if Ryu didnt punch back?

the wins mean more when the lows are in.

Also, get a second team, im riding souths atm so it takes the heat off the losses. Diversify your investment.

diversify your investment? get a second team?

which nut you liked to be kick on? left or right?

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I just hope I can make it to the next heart transplant to share a premiership with my kids.

I can't go for anyone else and I can't let go of the dogs. I must be a sadist or just used to pain lol
No you're not. Real supporters stick solid. My 8 year old cant believe the stories I tell him re our glory days of the 80's. I want them to come around again.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Dogs have lost their bite. Perhaps too many players on big money. Honestly, when will someone teach these players how to tackle. There was a time when the dogs had legends such as cement - get tackled by David Gillepsie and you were sore all week. And he wasn't alone. Today watching the dogs defenders hugging the opposition and moving backwards in defence was heartbreaking. How many times did the tigers players get the ball away with two and sometimes three players walking along just weakly placing their arms around the ball carrier,

The other problem the dogs have got is a lack of any player with vision. Vision is an odd thing and you can't coach it. It has something to do with being blest with a wide field of vision and a football brain with the ability to process the information streaming in. Players with vision spot where the opportunities have presented themselves. An open space behind the line; an opposition player caught out of position; a slight gap opening up. Winning teams need players like that but there is no-one in the Bulldogs team with that vision.

The rumour today was all about the possibility of MBye being a tiger within days. Frankly on todays performance it can't come quickly enough. He simply has not lived up to the hype. probably not his fault that the expectations were bloated. To me is another Braith Anasta and has to live with other people's over-rating, and was offered way overs in money for his ability when the contract was negotiated. If it helps ease the cap burden and helps retain some needed players, then so be it.

Dean's got a big job ahead. This team has been sliding down the performance ladder since the second year of Hasler's coaching. It will take time, skill and commitment to turn it around.
I have one question about the game and Wests offloads....when is a player held?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No you're not. Real supporters stick solid. My 8 year old cant believe the stories I tell him re our glory days of the 80's. I want them to come around again.
I hear you brother, my 6 year old ask why do you go for a loser team lol PS I'm lol'ing but crying inside

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hear you brother, my 6 year old ask why do you go for a loser team lol PS I'm lol'ing but crying inside
Me too mate. He asked me tonight if Sydney FC start playing soon...actually I wish they did. Oh well Swans v Carlton Friday at the SCG....that will do for now.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tigers offloading and early shifts gassed us so much ...when midget Brooks is offloading with two guys on him you know it’s an issue

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We all feel your pain but hang in there. there is a light at the end of the tunnel
Im sure there is mate, but it sure as fuck aint coming this year.
I could never support another team, but can no longer handle watching this dumb as fuck football team. Lets hope 2019 is better.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
See ya mate, because seriously we are in this position for the next couple years.

It's part and parcel of the game ride the highs and lows mate...
I know mate, and i always have. But im done for this year. Its too much heartache.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey flamebouyant!!
I agree with a lot of what you say, I feel the frustration BIG time after tonight’s game..

But i have to keep watching, I can’t not watch even though I know what we will dish up, it’s hard as a doggies supporter right now.

I’m not done an never will be!! But it’s not easy by any stretch.
Its not as if i want to go and support another team, but watching this years team play is painful. We are simply a dumb dumb football team.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don’t be doing that. Your input is welcomed here and will be missed if you don’t watch the boys. We have been in every game and should have won a couple. Things aren’t as grim as you think.
Cheers mate. I appreciate that. Sadly though i think that things are even worse then they seem. The last few years our club has just fallen appart.
Im normally one of the more upbeat people on here but i just feel like id rather not deal with the frustration of losing every week. Id rather just hear the score after the trainwreck has come to a halt.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cheers mate. I appreciate that. Sadly though i think that things are even worse then they seem. The last few years our club has just fallen appart.
Im normally one of the more upbeat people on here but i just feel like id rather not deal with the frustration of losing every week. Id rather just hear the score after the trainwreck has come to a halt.
We will definitely get 2 points next week

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im fucking done!!! I have never felt worse as a bulldogs supporter! I quite simply fucking hate watching us play. We are a fucking shamble on and off the field right now.
I am not going to watch another bulldogs game this year. I have never done this in my entire life, but i simply can not deal with the frustration nor the emotional roller coaster that watching us play gives me.
Good luck boys, im out.
We've been here before, and we still find ourselves ready for the next game. I was saying the same in 2016 and 2017; yet I'm still here.
Bulldogs are in our blood through the tough times as well as the good; and the good times will come back. Hang in there.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I remember before some finals I couldn't concentrate on things that day, I'd just count down to games. Now if I'm working, I'll try and hear it on the radio but I'm not fussed. It's really sad how much the club has gone backwards.
Didn't watch the game today. We were at our granddaughter's birthday party and I didn't even feel the need to look at the scores.
I taped it, in case it was worth watching, but saw the result when we got home; looked at the lowlights on the NRL site, then wiped the recording. The party was great fun, so I couldn't even raise any anger tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.