Medical retire Foran!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's simple, Foran can't last four years. The only way we can get him out of his contract is if he agrees to retire on his own accord or come to some agreement to end his contract. If I was Pay I would push him hard enough where he physically can't take anymore. To put him back to ISP would be too comfortable for him.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A massive fuck you to Hasler and Dib for signing this fucken twat.

I hope you two motherfuckers cop a daily bukcake creaming from 20 africans for the remainder of your miserable lives

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Might sound like a ****, but hopefully it doesn't.

Medically retire him and it's win-win for all involved.

he will be 30 when his contract ends with us.

no one is going to sign him after that anyway so if he is half smart , he will take the money and focus on his life and family.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Might sound like a ****, but hopefully it doesn't.

Medically retire him and it's win-win for all involved.
I think we will get to that point naturally over the next 2 years.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
upload_2018-5-27_22-13-40.jpeg

Does this paint a better picture... like wtf 1m run the whole game? This just proves my point and a lot of other people’s point that he is way past it... lol our million dollar man right there folks

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There's no way in hell his body will see out the 4 years.
Lol.. he won’t even see out this year (fingers crossed)

He must go!! We tried many times to sign foz only to be turned down!
When we did finally get him it was far too late an we got a busted dud. I like foz but he’s passed his used “buy” date haha

See ya foz ole buddy

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol.. he won’t even see out this year (fingers crossed)

He must go!! We tried many times to sign foz only to be turned down!
When we did finally get him it was far too late an we got a busted dud. I like foz but he’s passed his used “buy” date haha

See ya foz ole buddy

I wasn't really happy when we signed him last year.

merely on the fact that he rejected us twice before and only came to us when he had no where else to go and on top we still paid him top dollars to come over.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wasn't really happy when we signed him last year.

merely on the fact that he rejected us twice before and only came to us when he had no where else to go and on top we still paid him top dollars to come over.
Yea mate, I agree..

I was kind of excited about him putting on our jersey as always wanted too see him at the doggs.. but that was just hoping he would get back to his best.

BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yea mate, I agree..

I was kind of excited about him putting on our jersey as always wanted too see him at the doggs.. but that was just hoping he would get back to his best.

BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!!

we should have used his situation to our advantage.

WE should played hard ball with him, offered him really low and telling him that he has already rejected us twice so its not going to be the same offer from us plus he had no other place to go to , we always fucken knew that.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

WE should played hard ball with him, offered him really low and telling him that he has already rejected us twice so its not going to be the same offer from us plus he had no other place to go to , we always fucken knew that.
That’s right, end of day would of been better if we did an he said NO again lol..

Have the young guns running around now getting experience for next year.

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Foran has had the dick he has to bring in Lewis and drop this bloke at least frawly had a go this blokes just offers nothing he needs a walking stick he has to go.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Lol des fucked us plain and simple... his not stupid he knew what shit storm we were in and made shit worse by accepting Woods and Foran on massive $... no one in there right mind would agree to let graham go and replace him with Woods

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Signing Foran was always a horrible move made completely out of desperation.

He was a complete passanger all year last year with the Warriors who never got involved. The Warriors wisely signed him to a cheap one year deal. Somehow off the back of that and with the whole rugby league community having seen Foran as a complete shadow of his former self physically and mentally, our genius club signed him for four seasons on huge money...

Every game this season he's done nothing. He never kicks, he doesn't set anything else up and he's just there for a paycheck, a fat hefty paycheck that he doesn't deserve one bit.

If you watched our team and had no idea who was who, you would think Matt Frawley, a reserve grader, was our marquee player considering how much he has the ball and kicks.

Its an absolute disgrace that we have to tolerate Foran for four seasons while we pay better, more talented players with a bigger future ahead of them to play for other clubs.

Foran should be ashamed not at the contract that he's on, but that he doesn't even try and earn one cent of it. Hopefully he retires soon but by the time he does, Des Hasler and our moronic club would have given him the biggest retirement fund he could ever hope for.

He should be dropped to Reserves because we basically play with 12 in attack every game he's out there.
And the sad part is that all you’ve said is true.....but Woods is worse

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol des fucked us plain and simple... his not stupid he knew what shit storm we were in and made shit worse by accepting Woods and Foran on massive $... no one in there right mind would agree to let graham go and replace him with Woods
Woods decision to replace Graham was some what ok as Woods was playing really good back then . He is in career worst form with us now.

But Foran's recruitment was a desperate move by the club who hasn't had a decent half in last 9 years. it was just like a sexually deprived man who hasn't had sex (with a woman) for a decade wiling to throw big dollars on any chick who offers herself to him even if it is a one eyed, 60 year old hooker with wrinkles all over her body

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
3 fucking runs and he supposed to be known for taking on the line he has to fucking go dean pay if your reading the kennel drop the fucking buckled **** and bring in Lewis

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
And I say go all out.. wish there was somehow a clause that if the contract was signed by a ex coach or board we can some how terminate it. I promise you not one other club will sign this guy if he was on the market
That's why I think medical retire is the way. He still get's all his cash. No-one will pay the same amount if at all so we won't be paying another club AND he doesn't destroy himself any further. He must know his body his done.

Status
Not open for further replies.