John Olive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Solid start from the young guy when Josh comes back surely he should stay and replace Montoya. Has been good on running and defence keep him in first grade.
100% agree mate. Montoya is the thorn in our side, almost every try scored has been on his side, his defence is shocking!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How good?!

We have life after J Moz, this kid was outstanding in attack and defence and brings something we have not seen since 2013

SPEED!!!!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How good?!

We have life after J Moz, this kid was outstanding in attack and defence and brings something we have not seen since 2013

SPEED!!!!!
Fucking good alright kiwidog !! Excellent.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Shit sorry my phone only just refreshed lol

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Hoppa
2. BMOZ
3.Olive
4. Jmoz - holland for now
5.Montoya
6.mbye
7 foran

That I think is our best backline with what we have

Thought Olive was good today spark in attack compared to our normal shit, frawley just doesn't offer enough, he is a similar player to foran and foran slightly even at his worst is still better than frawley.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1. Hoppa
2. BMOZ
3.Olive
5.Montoya
6.mbye
7 foran

Thought Olive was good today spark in attack compared to our normal shit, frawley just doesn't offer enough, he is a similar player to foran and foran slightly even at his worst is still better than frawley.
Lewis and foran halves. Holland instead of montoya.

Montoya is a liability

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Promising start to his NRL career. Let’s see him back it up for a few weeks before we get carried away. However I can agree with everyone’s comments in this thread.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What's this a positive thread after a loss ???? I LOVE it :grinning: Says I how didn't watch the game :grinning:

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
1. Hoppa
2. BMOZ
3.Olive
5.Montoya
6.mbye
7 foran

Frawley is less shit in the halves than Montoya is at wing.
Any team with Montoya in it atm, is not our strongest.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Strong and has a step or 2... didn’t look out of place atall and I’d keep him in the top squad after that performance. Goes to show that give these young guys a chance and they’ll take it with both hands... I wonder how a brown from dummy half or a Lewis in the halves will go... only one way to find out

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d have anyone on the wing other then Montoya
But olive was solid running need to give him nice early ball but

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Love when he gets those big legs pumping.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has a really cool sprint. He looked quite fast to me
He definitely is quick, made a few good attacking runs last year for the titans in his limited FG time, definitely a talent. Defence needs a bit of work but he will fix that, great footwork one on one looked dangerous all game

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He went to another level in the second half. I don't remember him being that huge at the Titans but maybe I'm wrong...

He was the only one who looked like doing anything in attack all game except for Klemmer (who I can't believe comes off the bench for Woods who he's twenty times better than) and hopefully Olive can get more early ball and wreak more havoc next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.