Im done!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im fucking done!!! I have never felt worse as a bulldogs supporter! I quite simply fucking hate watching us play. We are a fucking shamble on and off the field right now.
I am not going to watch another bulldogs game this year. I have never done this in my entire life, but i simply can not deal with the frustration nor the emotional roller coaster that watching us play gives me.
Good luck boys, im out.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Im fucking done!!! I have never felt worse as a bulldogs supporter! I quite simply fucking hate watching us play. We are a fucking shamble on and off the field right now.
I am not going to watch anotger bulldogs game this year. I have never done this in my entire life, but i simply can not deal with the frustration nor the emotional roller coaster that watching us play gives me.
Good luck boys, im out.
We all feel your pain but hang in there. there is a light at the end of the tunnel

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am not going to watch anotger bulldogs game this year. I have never done this in my entire life, but i simply can not deal with the frustration nor the emotional roller coaster that watching us play gives me.
Good luck boys, im out.
Hey flamebouyant!!
I agree with a lot of what you say, I feel the frustration BIG time after tonight’s game..

But i have to keep watching, I can’t not watch even though I know what we will dish up, it’s hard as a doggies supporter right now.

I’m not done an never will be!! But it’s not easy by any stretch.

Steve M

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don’t be doing that. Your input is welcomed here and will be missed if you don’t watch the boys. We have been in every game and should have won a couple. Things aren’t as grim as you think.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The agree button was made for posts like the OP.

Hang around the forums still but I'm almost in the same frame of mind.... we are fucking pathetic..

An absolute shitstain on a once proud Bulldogs jersey.

Fuck the family club shit.
Fuck the Dogs of War shit.
Fuck the I'm Moores daughter shit.

JUST.
START.
WINNING!

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
as beasty says above, it is just part of the game. Yep we are complete rubbish right now but the darkest hour is just before the dawn, things will get better, we just have to ride out these next couple of seasons. There is simply nothing the club can do right now to fix this, it will take time.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Didn't think our attack could be worse then last year.
Our 5th tackle options are embarrassing. Can we get andrew Johns or someone in this department as a consultant asap!!!

We have David penna still in the coaching box, what does he do exactly?

Reactions: DT

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Man I feel exactly the same, my heart rate and nerves before a game used to be bloody through the roof now it's like you said I'm just numb.
I remember before some finals I couldn't concentrate on things that day, I'd just count down to games. Now if I'm working, I'll try and hear it on the radio but I'm not fussed. It's really sad how much the club has gone backwards.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
i could tolerate the losing if it was watchable, but It's hard to believe some of these guys are professionals at times

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id sign todd carney for the interim and barba until our juniors progres. Hopefully get them cheap.
Piss Mbye off and Woods.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I just hope I can make it to the next heart transplant to share a premiership with my kids.

I can't go for anyone else and I can't let go of the dogs. I must be a sadist or just used to pain lol

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Dogs have lost their bite. Perhaps too many players on big money. Honestly, when will someone teach these players how to tackle. There was a time when the dogs had legends such as cement - get tackled by David Gillepsie and you were sore all week. And he wasn't alone. Today watching the dogs defenders hugging the opposition and moving backwards in defence was heartbreaking. How many times did the tigers players get the ball away with two and sometimes three players walking along just weakly placing their arms around the ball carrier,

The other problem the dogs have got is a lack of any player with vision. Vision is an odd thing and you can't coach it. It has something to do with being blest with a wide field of vision and a football brain with the ability to process the information streaming in. Players with vision spot where the opportunities have presented themselves. An open space behind the line; an opposition player caught out of position; a slight gap opening up. Winning teams need players like that but there is no-one in the Bulldogs team with that vision.

The rumour today was all about the possibility of MBye being a tiger within days. Frankly on todays performance it can't come quickly enough. He simply has not lived up to the hype. probably not his fault that the expectations were bloated. To me is another Braith Anasta and has to live with other people's over-rating, and was offered way overs in money for his ability when the contract was negotiated. If it helps ease the cap burden and helps retain some needed players, then so be it.

Dean's got a big job ahead. This team has been sliding down the performance ladder since the second year of Hasler's coaching. It will take time, skill and commitment to turn it around.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am not going to watch another bulldogs game this year. I have never done this in my entire life, but i simply can not deal with the frustration nor the emotional roller coaster that watching us play gives me.
Good luck boys, im out.
Its no roller coaster - theres no "up" bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.