Round 12 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck, we have been close in all our matches. If we stay patient, disciplined, and do the basics, there is no reason we can’t beat the Tigpies
One player just needs to play the ball properly & another has to watch for a kick behind the line

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So if Foran is out. What does the spine look like?

1. Hoppa
4. Holland
6. Mbye
7. Frawley
9. JMK

14. ?

Surely if he was out Pay would have put Lichaa to 9 and JMK back in halves
Lichaa has been left out of the 19 along with Eastwood.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/05/27/round-12-nrl-team-lists/

"Michael Lichaa and Greg Eastwood were goven the chop from the squad on Saturday afternoon."

goven LOL - spellcheck please @NRL

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Man....

We are a mess. Going to be disappointment until 2021.
I can't handle anymore disappointment, especially not after this morning lol.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have a great record with Perenara actually!
Records can be deceiving. Perernara is a terrible referee & makes a lot of "mistakes". He usually referees games which are considered one sided. We have been successful in previous seasons hence the not too bad record. BUT he has a tendency to penalise the crap out of us.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hookers. They make all of life's issues go away for a good 30 to 40 seconds.....
True but i cbf lol. I got home this morning and put on my fucking snuggie and ate about 1kg of bacon and now i feel hot and sick lol.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
True but i cbf lol. I got home this morning and put on my fucking snuggie and ate about 1kg of bacon and now i feel hot and sick lol.
Hahaha. Dont watch todays game. You will want to eat your snuggie

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy to see Olive get a go. If he is average or the dogs lose, does he start next week or does pay put Holland or someone else from ISP in?
Maybe it's worth rotating 2 or 3 guys a week and working on combos for next year plus giving those younger blokes a chance to see what they have in FG.
Thoughts?
Imo regardless if olive doesn't do too well he should be given a couple weeks not get dropped straight away.
But if he is to get dropped then Holland to left centre and brown on the bench, it should be a no brainer really

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There’s no point in Foran playing if he’s carrying an injury he will be even slower then normal.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have got Tigers to win combined with an anytime Corey Thompson try on that left wing.

Can see it getting ugly today. Only hope I give is that even with all the crap, we've still been in nearly all our games.
If we get flogged by this mob today then we ought to hang our heads in shame!
Tigers don't have a flogging in them the way they play nor do they have a superior team on paper give and take a few.
Anything short of a win today for our boys is unacceptable considering we should have beaten the sharks and Broncos over the last few weeks who are both superior to the tigpies.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just got a feeling that the refs will do everything they can to keep the tigers in the game. Fuck me the rabbits, broncos and sharks game have shown that the NRL don't want us to win. We would have won those games if the refs did there jobs properly. Come on dogs fire up.

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Bulldogs are a top four side on paper, the jigsaw just hasn't clicked.
Woods is being poached by the Knights according to media sources but I reckon he has more in him, he's just not throwing his weight around, we need that second phase play but a bit earlier in the tackle to give Mbye a bit of room.
Top 4 get off the crack

Status
Not open for further replies.