2018 NSWRL Intrust Super Cup Discussion Thread (Season Ended) PREMIERS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but training session galleries on Dogs site shows NSW Cup and NRL training together?
They have a session here and there but they don't have 60 players training together fulltime. Also NSW Cup players don't train as much as NRL players.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Refs fucked us but we're unfit and that's on Pay. Has been a problem for our entire senior squad as we run out of gas in the second half basically every week in both grades.
Totally spot on
Forwards are unfit, bunch in the centre of the field and results in overlaps on the edge.
And as you say, errors because of fatigue and we have no territory in 2nd half of matches.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Totally spot on
Forwards are unfit, bunch in the centre of the field and results in overlaps on the edge.
And as you say, errors because of fatigue and we have no territory in 2nd half of matches.
I think if our forwards get fitter then we will look a lot better. The likes of Tualau, Ogden, To'omaga all have plenty of ability, just need better conditioning. Same goes a lot of our firstgrade regulars.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I watched about 20 mins today. Is Lewis any good? A lot of people keep saying he should play FG but while I was watching Cleeland was more involved. Lewis didn’t show much. To be fair it was in the 2nd half when the ref was poor and we were dropping the ball.

pugsley

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I watched about 20 mins today. Is Lewis any good? A lot of people keep saying he should play FG but while I was watching Cleeland was more involved. Lewis didn’t show much. To be fair it was in the 2nd half when the ref was poor and we were dropping the ball.
I think you need to watch the other 60 minutes

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone whoever suggests Okunbar play first grade needs to watch that try - he is rubbish in NSW Cup. Has been the same since SGBALL
Only Said that 40 times on here and got blasted

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lewis dumb as fuck....why not fukin give the ball to an unmarked smith who would have scored in the corner
Yeah ok, but the kid came up with an AWESOME play to even get the ball from the kick off...had he passed it yes we win, just made the wrong call...sure he’s learned a lesson from that.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Lewis dumb as fuck....why not fukin give the ball to an unmarked smith who would have scored in the corner
Eh? He was marked up by the opposing winger and centre.

Lewis throws the ball to Smith and Smith goes over the sideline and it's game over.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eh? He was marked up by the opposing winger and centre.

Lewis throws the ball to Smith and Smith goes over the sideline and it's game over.
No way...he scores dude.....100% he scores...have a look at the replay....Las of Lewis couldn't see he was unmarked....its all well for people to have a crack at Cleveland for not kicking the ball on the last play but Lewis bombed a chance to win the game....fukin hog

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
No way...he scores dude.....100% he scores...have a look at the replay....Las of Lewis couldn't see he was unmarked....its all well for people to have a crack at Cleveland for not kicking the ball on the last play but Lewis bombed a chance to win the game....fukin hog
I did .. I was watching on Foxtel Go and watched it back about 3-4 times. He was well and truly marked up.

pugsley

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So by the logic on Lewis
He’s to blame for the pathetic attempt of tackles by Cleveland and Okenbur that’s the reason we lost the game

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our Intrust Super Premiership are coming off a back of a 24-20 loss last week to the Wyong Roos.

Currently sitting fourth on the ISP ladder, they will be looking to secure the two points at Henson Park against the Newtown Jets.

Nu Brown has suffered a dislocated elbow and torn ligaments, which will see him miss up to eight weeks.

Renouf To'omaga and Kerrod Holland will return from first grade, with Morgan Harper and Tuipulotu Katoa being promoted from our Under 20s squad.

Intrust Super Premiership v Newtown Jets Saturday June 2, 3:00pm, Henson Park

Steve Georgallis' 19-man squad is:

1. Josh Bergamin
2. Tuipulotu Katoa
3. Morgan Harper
4. Jarred Anderson
5. Reimis Smith
6. Kerrod Holland
7. Lachlan Lewis (c)
8. Greg Eastwood
9. Michael Lichaa
10. Renouf To'omaga
11. Asipeli Fine
12. Jack Nelson
13. Ofahiki Ogden
14. Zac Woolford
15. Bronson Garlick
16. Francis Tualau
17. Jayden Okunbor
19. Lachie Burr
20. Jesse Martin

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2018/05/29/isp-team-list-v-newtown-jets/

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Holland haha fmd.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
FCUK ME DEAD!!!! Whenever someone is close to being shopped they get injured. This definitely aint a good yr for us.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
On a plus note what a squad for a bye weekend...

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Actually can't wait to have Tolman back lol

Status
Not open for further replies.