Pay is the perfect man for our situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Taking on this gig with the roster in a mess an hard times will make him a better coach in the long run, the experience he will gain from this season will be good, tough to try an win games..

But when he gets the players he wants an builds his team he will be a great coach because of this experience. It’s actually good he didn’t start with a team full of super stars as it would be too easy an Give him a false “confidence” of how easy being a fg coach is..

He will grow from this an deliver us another premiership.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We want a premiership and we want it tomorrow

Pay has done nothing in last 10 week so he is shit. Lol
I won 3 comps under pay ! These tough western kids will play under pay instead of all going to penrith, he has coached all over the country and been very very succesful with alot of connections. Alot of people should start doing there homework before opening there mouths. Dymock has never done any coaching. He should of went out and learnt his trade like pay did and see if he could build a coaching resume as good as pays. In 3 to 4 years time alot of people are gonna be eating there words, trust me.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I think he is the right man. If he is to be a successful first grade coach he will do it the hard way.

Status
Not open for further replies.